Cycle Question?

speedyfleety

Awards
Hey guys,

Just wondering what you would all think of a cycle consisting of the following:

It would be a 16 week cycle with Test P and Tren Ace.

Test P 50 mg ED 1-8
Test P 50 mg 4x week 8-16 (Or 25 mg ED, running it ED it'd be 175 mg/week and 4x a week would be 200 mg/week, which would be best with the Tren?)
Tren Ace 50 mg 8-16
Caber .5 mg 2x week 1-16(?)

PCT would be Clomid (dosage levels for this long of a cycle?), possibly HCG (again, what dosage would be best if needed after this length?)
Adex on hand if needed.

Any thoughts on this cycle? First time running Tren. Was thinking about doing 8 weeks of just Test P, then PCT and cycle break, then 8 weeks of Test and Tren, but with summer right around the corner I don't want to drag it out any longer than needed which is why I'd love do to the 16 week cycle if it's not too harsh.

Thanks

Fulton

Awards
Smart to run Tren A if first time running Tren because it's a short ester just in case your body reacts bad to the Tren it will get out of your system in a few days rather then weeks.
I'm running my first Tren cycle and loving it ! My cycle consist of Tren A, Test P , Masteron- it's a cutting cycle !! 400 tren , 300 test, 300 masteron a week . Pinning EOD .

Fulton

Awards
Tren takes a few weeks to get going so I would start the tren right away on this cycle if your looking to finish by summer but again this is only my 3rd cycle so my advice should take in small amounts :)
The dosage for both look good !! Good luck

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ED injections for 16 weeks can be a pain in the ass. Literally.Other than that, cycle plan looks good. I'd do 50mg EOD of prop with Tren A and 150mg EOD of Prop for the first 8 weeks though.

infraredline

Awards
Hey guys,

Just wondering what you would all think of a cycle consisting of the following:

It would be a 16 week cycle with Test P and Tren Ace.

Test P 50 mg ED 1-8
Test P 50 mg 4x week 8-16 (Or 25 mg ED, running it ED it'd be 175 mg/week and 4x a week would be 200 mg/week, which would be best with the Tren?)
Tren Ace 50 mg 8-16
Caber .5 mg 2x week 1-16(?)

PCT would be Clomid (dosage levels for this long of a cycle?), possibly HCG (again, what dosage would be best if needed after this length?)
Adex on hand if needed.

Any thoughts on this cycle? First time running Tren. Was thinking about doing 8 weeks of just Test P, then PCT and cycle break, then 8 weeks of Test and Tren, but with summer right around the corner I don't want to drag it out any longer than needed which is why I'd love do to the 16 week cycle if it's not too harsh.

Thanks
If your goal is to shred up which I think it is then run test/tren/mast all at 50mg a day. I wouldn't run it for 16 weeks though, I would say 10 is enough with 8 being preferable.

As far as caber your dosage is fine but make sure you have tabs since caber can have issues suspended in liquid, prami doesn't though so if you're limited to research liquids that would be your best bet.

speedyfleety

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys!

The only reason I was thinking of waiting until the 8 week mark to start pinning the Tren was just to have 8 weeks of Test only and see if I can put on a bit more mass first and then really buckle down on the diet to cut the last 8 weeks while still making some lean gains with the Tren? Sound like that would work? Or would it still be best to pin Tren from the start and shorten the cycle a bit?

speedyfleety

Awards
If your goal is to shred up which I think it is then run test/tren/mast all at 50mg a day. I wouldn't run it for 16 weeks though, I would say 10 is enough with 8 being preferable.

As far as caber your dosage is fine but make sure you have tabs since caber can have issues suspended in liquid, prami doesn't though so if you're limited to research liquids that would be your best bet.

Yeah I made sure I got the caber in tabs, thanks!