To all you kids who think its ok to cycle at 170lbs

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Little rant for ya! WHY? why are you guys cycling drugs not PHs real ****ing drugs at 170lbs are you that ****ing lazy? man its pissing me off. i worked my ass off before i cycled i paid my dues.. yes im a youngin but **** high school i was bigger than all yall trying to cycle ****ing tren/test and other **** when youre smaller than freaking the average highschool football player. ****... i made this so you can give me one damn reason why its ok..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little rant for ya! WHY? why are you guys cycling drugs not PHs real ****ing drugs at 170lbs are you that ****ing lazy? man its pissing me off. i worked my ass off before i cycled i paid my dues.. yes im a youngin but **** high school i was bigger than all yall trying to cycle ****ing tren/test and other **** when youre smaller than freaking the average highschool football player. ****... i made this so you can give me one damn reason why its ok..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
But im 5'5".... can I hazz hormones

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
But im 5'5".... can I hazz hormones
sorry brother but no... ;) jk should have been in more depth i was just blood boiling mad. yeah thats way different than the 170lb 6'1 kids..

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
same can be shot both ways youve judged me. but anyways ive seen you agree here about this topic. theyre wasting money what makes them think these drugs will cure a ****ty diet and training. then i see these CRAZY doses. like kid taking 600mgs test, 400mg tren and var second cycle... just ugh i wanna smack them with the book of knowledge.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
same can be shot both ways youve judged me. but anyways ive seen you agree here about this topic. theyre wasting money what makes them think these drugs will cure a ****ty diet and training. then i see these CRAZY doses. like kid taking 600mgs test, 400mg tren and var second cycle... just ugh i wanna smack them with the book of knowledge.
Maybe you should be the world police

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Maybe you should be the world police
ok dude.. well then next time a 18year old whos 150 wet asks for advice should i tell him to hit up bostin loyd???

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
ok dude.. well then next time a 18year old whos 150 wet asks for advice should i tell him to hit up bostin loyd???
You can say whatever you want. Chances are they have already made up their minds anyway. I get where you are comming from tho.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
You can say whatever you want. Chances are they have already made up their minds anyway. I get where you are comming from tho.
yeah...atleast we can hope they ordered from the biggest scammer and they inject veggie oil or some crap... and their orals are pez lol.. just made me mad seeing a kid at my gym come in with carls Jr, trains absolutely crappy go from 150 to 160 and think hes the hulk and the next gift to mankind... like really... then he coughs an additude when told he looks like **** and shouldnt be touching steroids

stann123

stann123

Awards
yeah...atleast we can hope they ordered from the biggest scammer and they inject veggie oil or some crap... and their orals are pez lol.. just made me mad seeing a kid at my gym come in with carls Jr, trains absolutely crappy go from 150 to 160 and think hes the hulk and the next gift to mankind... like really... then he coughs an additude when told he looks like **** and shouldnt be touching steroids
Sht your saying is so true. Then they run epi with clen for a cut, diet all fcked. I feel ya man

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Sht your saying is so true. Then they run epi with clen for a cut, diet all fcked. I feel ya man
one kid used my G2 source... multipule blood test by others, and a mass specs test on the source proved they are legit and not underdosed and perfect. kid was like if guess 160 after cycle no change.. whats he do blames the drug.. no youre an idiot.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You still competing in the Oregon ironman?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
You still competing in the Oregon ironman?
no. too much money to compete all the traveling and stuff. im glad i really cut hard though im back where i started at 208-210 pre cut but WAY leaner. and im happy i didnt just yet i see how much ive inproved and now i feel more ready for a comp maybe in oct. i feel bad because i was so hell bent on it and had alot of support.