52 years old 1st ever cycle EP15TANE.Olyimpus labs w/pics

jollyride

Awards
52 years old
6'1" 220lbs
Today bench press 245 lbs 3x
I have worked hard in the gym 1.5 years I have been very active in my life time but right I can bench press more than ever. FYI at 25 years old I weighted 145 lbs so skinny guys there is hope. I started researching after I bought TR3N and after much thought and advise from guys on this sight I decided to forego the TR3N and run a 6 week cycle of Epi. Man I am stoked! I believe I have a good base to work off and a pretty good opportunity to increase strength. I don't care about being really strong frankly I just want to be JACKED. I realize I am on a long road and want body building to be a life style. So I am going at this with realistic expectations. Through body building I have over come the loss of my son and a terrible habit of alcohol and nicotine abuse. I will give credit to my Jesus too plus I believe He wants me to be JACKED too. The wife loves the new muscle I have added. I am keeping the cycle a secret to everyone but my remaining son I figured he needs to know since I am his work out partner and you guys. I found the Olympus reps to be very helpful that is one of the reasons I decided to go public with this cycle. I can keep track of my progress and get advise from the pros. This thread may help noobs like me make a good decision on the product they use and how they want to run their cycle. If this stuff is good credit will go where it deserves to be. I watched a documentary on Netflix about juicing and hey it seemed like a good thing especially for an old timer like me. So here I am 1 day into my first cycle.

I have preloaded my cycle support I have Cycle Armor plus backing that up with milk thistle, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, and another liver support. My joints already ache so I have glucosamine/chondroitin, MSM, and 2 different fish oils over kill I am sure. I eat well home cooked meals breakfast, lunch and dinner never fried, no candy, no soft drinks. I usually consume about 2000 calories a day and have held at or around 220 for 3 months now. I work out at the gym 1 to 1.5 hours a day 5 days off on the weekends. I will bore you no more.

Epi15tane 30/45/45/45/45/45
I know it is supposed to take epi some time to taker effect but after my first serving I defiantly felt something. I did notice a pain in the front of my shoulders It was not disabling but I did have the same thing when I took ana bell test booster but it was very intense is that back pumps? Here are some pics my wife would freak if she knew the room was such a wreck and I posted the pics on the web plus she would freak about me a 52 year old man posting selfie so please don't tell her. It is kind of embarrassing for me but what the heck it is for research right?

I'll have measurement tomorrow

Attachments

Mystere3

Awards
Have you had labs drawn recently?

History of alcohol abuse and methyls isn't necessarily a good idea. Certainly avoid alcohol on cycle but if you haven't had labs checked including a full liver panel and lipids, you should. Blood pressure is another thing to keep an eye on.

jollyride

Awards
Complete blood work done in Feb everything good as a matter of fact doc said ideal. I have never had high blood pressure. I will keep an eye on it with my handy meter I bought for the cycle. Alcohol is no longer an issue. Thank you for you concern.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for them gains:)

We from Olympus labs will be following your progress.

jollyride

Awards
Nice pump, increases in vascular, tight, increased appetite. No recognizable side. Bench press personal best today 265 lbs after personal best 225 lbs 9 times. So far very pleased.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'm about to crank up some olympus ep15tane myself.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
nice man! kill it good frame to start with good luck

jollyride

Awards
I had some strange pains in my arms so I freaked out and started PCT after the first week. I couldn't stand it though and after 1 day I put up the clomid and broke out the EPI. I am so glad! I have been checking my BP 3 time daily the highest level I have experienced to date is 129/79 74 beats per minute so I am good I get a little pissed sometimes but that is nothing new for me. What is new Monday I had a personal best bench press of 275 the awesome thing is I did it 2 times! Almost got it 3 that was after working out up to 275 having pressed 245 4 times 3 minutes earlier and 225 8 times before that. Long story short I am seeing real gains in the gym. I am getting harder too, and thinking I am losing girth in my gut yet maintaining my weight. I have a bottle of tr3n that I keep right next to my EPI it is all I can do not to pop one. How long is advisable to wait between cycles any way. All in all I am very pleased with this whole PH thing.

jollyride

Awards
Man I now know what y'all mean by "shut down" it sucks!! I need a hole to climb in. I can't even be irritated I am so funked out. Still going to the gym though.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Man I now know what y'all mean by "shut down" it sucks!! I need a hole to climb in. I can't even be irritated I am so funked out. Still going to the gym though.
Shut down refers to the shutdown of your natural testosterone production. Or suppression of it.

jollyride

Awards
Chest day 225x10 245x6 275x3. of course much more stuff but these weights are mentionable. I have never been so strong. I am drawing near the end of this cycle and am glad. I feel good and am really excited about my gains. I really appreciate this site for its knowledge base and its members for their willingness to advise the expert as well as the Newby. This is invaluable information and saves may including myself from making potentially disastrous choice. Keep up the good work. I am going to max out the last day of my cycle so I will let y'all know how that goes.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing anything besides bench pressing? How have your other lifts progressed?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
And the general rule of thumb is to take time off equal to double your cycle and pct.

time off= 2(cycle length + pct length)
for ph cycles this usually works out to about 3 months. The longer the better though, IMO. I don't ever take less then 6 months in between. I place a lot of value in the time where your body runs on it's own without AAS- it gives you a better idea of your natural ability to hold onto gains, and really lets your natural test production have solid recovery time.

jollyride

Awards
Are you doing anything besides bench pressing? How have your other lifts progressed?
Yes I do more than bench press Monday chest day Tuesday back Wednesday legs abs and tri's Thursday legs abs and bi's Friday shoulders legs and abs weekends off. I have seen nice gains across the board. Bench press is just the way I keep track it is simple for me. I have decided to lay off the PH for a while and I am not sure I will ever cycle again but it has been interesting. Thank you for clarifying this question for me.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
were you able to identify the strange pains / have a physician look at them? Was it different than a muscle soreness sort of pain?

jollyride

Awards
were you able to identify the strange pains / have a physician look at them? Was it different than a muscle soreness sort of pain?
The pains subsided Stuart thanks for asking. I enjoyed your product. If I cycle again it will be on an Olympus product.

eazy57

eazy57

Awards
I'd definitely go to your doctor and get it checked. I've been running epi for 4 weeks at 40mg/day and haven't had that issue. I've been running it at 50mg/day since Monday, no problems. Although I have had lingering tendonitis issues from time to time. Us over 40 guys need to be mindful of our aging bodies.