Acne help

Fulton

Awards
What is the best on cycle product for ache ? I'm prone to acne so I would like to keep it under control . Pill form or power ?!! Any advice is great

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
What is the best on cycle product for ache ? I'm prone to acne so I would like to keep it under control . Pill form or power ?!! Any advice is great
what type of cycle are you running? im on 1ml of test every week and have bad acne from it. i got prescribed Bactrin which helps a little but still noticable. I've also used 10% benzoyl peroxide wash which doesn't do much either so im in for help as well

Fulton

Awards
I'm running 400 Tren A , 400 Test P , 400 Masteron a week - spread out throughout the week EOD pinning - Cutting cycle
I have acne on the shoulders and back!!
I had acne on a 750 mgs a week of Test in my last bulking cycle .

I heard Tren will give you bad acne so I'm trying to get on top of this problem . I may start taking 2 showers a day to see if that helps . I use acne soup bars and scrubs - over the counter stuff . But I still have a acne problem and doesn't seem to get better

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Best prevention is injecting more often. Fluctuating levels of hormones in your blood are a BIG factor for acne (hence why so many get it around puberty/high school/college-age). Even with something like test-e, if acne is a big concern I would honestly take lower doses every 2 days (150-200mg EOD of test-e if you want 500-600mg/wk).

Besides that, isotretinoin (aka accutane) is the absolute best medication ever developed for acne treatment/prevention. There's really no way of getting around it. Usually I wouldn't recommend it for simple acne, but you're asking for "the best" product: well there it is. Thing long and hard before taking it, but it is medically without a doubt the most effective and proven acne medication ever invented.

Fulton

Awards
I'm pinning EOD already and was hoping to not pin ED !! I'm cycling Test P and Tren A both fast esters. I only pin in my shoulders. Maybe I should try other spot of the body . As the acne product you were suggesting or letting me know is the best - what do you mean think long and hard ?? Hard on the body or something ?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Think long and hard means do your research. There is a plethora of both medical and anecdotal research on accutane. It can be very harsh on the body. Then again, so can steroids. When I run short esters I pinned ED, but ultimately it's your decision.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
If you can get Accutane prescribed, go for it.

It literally changes your skin to produce less oil.

If it goes well, your skin will be perfect. Maybe a little dry all the time, but a little moisturizer will take care of it.

Be wary of the possible side effects, and do your research

Fulton

Awards
Thanks !! I read you can't be out in the sun or tan if you use it . Sounds great until I read that . I like to have a tan during the summer - I'm light skinned . I will read more and might still try it