11-OXO/Epistane/ECA LOG

jdale36

Awards
Okay guys, im going to be logging my 3rd run of anabolics. Previously used are SuperDMZ 2.0, Halo-25. This is my first cutting cycle. Since September of last year ive went from 275;bs to my current weight of 218. Ive recently hit a plateau. Im trying to get the abs out for summer time, keep my bulk, and shed this belly fat. as far as what im runninng, doses and all, heres the list

Week 1-2

300Mg Of 11-OXO
20mg first 2 days Epistane then continue week 1-2 with 30mg.
25mg ephedrine/200mg caffiene(From ripped Fuel
Fish oil
Glucosamine
Cissus Quadrangularis
COQ10
Raspberry Ketone
Green Tea Extracr
Mega men sport Multi Vitamin
Cycle support
250 grams of protein a day, from mostly shakes
Turmeric
L-Dopa

Week 3-4
375mg of 11-OXO
30mg epistane
25mg ephedrine/200mg 2 times a day
same support sups as first 2 weeks

Post Cycle

D-Aspartic Acid
Tribulus
PCT revolution black
Cycle support
Liquid Clomid dosed 100 first 2 days then 50/50/25/25

What do you guys think? Typed real quick. hope i didnt leave anything out. Hoping to cut down to around 210 shredded, strong as ever. thanks for any input

jdale36

Awards
from what ive read these are pretty common doses. nothing to advanced nothing to low. to get an androgenic effect from 11 oxo the dose is insane, and is costly to run. im running it for cortisol control. also the epistane at 30mg a day isnt low and isnt high. perfect for cutting according to many other logs. like i said, im cutting, so why do you say the doses are to low? thanks for your input though

Mystere3

Awards
30 is too low. Run it at at least 40. For cortisol control that dose of 11-oxo is fine.

jdale36

Awards
30 is too low. Run it at at least 40. For cortisol control that dose of 11-oxo is fine.
Thanks man. Gonna run it at 20mg first 3 days. Then 3 for 2 weeks then finish strong with 4

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Spot on.

40-60 is very typical with Epi, especially if you're running just a 4 weeker.