Formeron - Thoughts/Comments

mweis54

mweis54

Awards
Finally committed to creating an account on here after reading all these forums for so long. Before posing my question, I'll give you guys my info.
6'1
190lbs
~10% bf
19 years old
After spending a lot of time in the anabolic forums, it became very clear to me that I should stay away from AAS's until 21 or 22 at the very youngest. I understand formeron to be a very dry aromatase inhibitor that converts into a byproduct once absorbed that promotes test that can't be converted into estrogen.
My goal is to gain some lean muscle while losing some fat and water weight. Planning on 1-2 pumps a day, nothing too crazy. Any thoughts would be great - I'm really excited to take this but wanted a few opinions as I am only 19

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay away from hormonals for a while is my advice.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
There's info on here to put together a beasty natty stack that will work nice.

Maybe some guys with natty supps experience will lay out what has worked best for them.

mweis54

mweis54

Awards
Thanks for the input. How long would you say? I have no problem remaining natty for a while, but want to step it up and the sooner the better

mweis54

mweis54

Awards
Just looked into some, think I have a decent idea of what I might do. Out of curiosity, what makes you say to hold off on form til 21? Will it affect my natural test levels heavily? I guess what I'm asking is what the sides would be if I took it now

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looked into some, think I have a decent idea of what I might do. Out of curiosity, what makes you say to hold off on form til 21? Will it affect my natural test levels heavily? I guess what I'm asking is what the sides would be if I took it now
Your levels are peak right now. Your natural levels are what guys who use AAS are trying to mimic. Working out hard and eating clean will be your friends for at least a few more years, then I'd dabble if I were you. Even then, unless you plan on competing, why mess with what will, by then, still be a good thing?

mweis54

mweis54

Awards
Your levels are peak right now. Your natural levels are what guys who use AAS are trying to mimic. Working out hard and eating clean will be your friends for at least a few more years, then I'd dabble if I were you. Even then, unless you plan on competing, why mess with what will, by then, still be a good thing?
That's a very reasonable point. Do you have any suggestions as to what supplements I should be taking now then (if any)? Aside from ph and aas of course. I like hearing people's experiences rather than trusting a website trying to sell their own product

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm becoming a big fan of Betaine anhydrous / TriMethylGlycine. Controlled Labs' White Pump is a great value currently, FinaFlex' Max Pump will swell you up, and Purus Labs' Condense are all great preworkout options containing TMG.

XFactor by Molecular Nutrition has been great for strength gains also.

Maybe even a good Forskolin product could help.

I guess I'd be hesitant to recommend anything to a 19 year old, but I'm not naive to think you wouldn't buy something anyway. Right now I'm enjoying a pretty basic mix of TMG, ArA, Forskolin, and Agmatine; found in the products above.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^Solid.

At this point, or any point, simple ergogenic aids are always a good optio. Creatine, Betaine Anhydrous, Citrulline, Forskolin, list goes on and on and on of what will provide benefit.

mweis54

mweis54

Awards
Thanks for all the help. I'll definitely do some research on those products and make a well-informed decision. It's a lot easier to use this as a starting point rather than get lost and overwhelmed by all the different options that are out there

Mystere3

Awards
Creatine, whey, beta alanine, preworkout, call it a day.