ChefJoey and Epi/Stano Mini-Log

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Throwing this up to keep note for myself really, and anybody else interested. This is my first run with Epi. Previous cycles include Trenevar/Stano and SDMZ 2 which I abandoned early for family reasons.

*Stats*
5'8
~12%

*Cycle*
Celtic Labs Epi (0/0/40/40/40/40/40/40)
LGI Stano-200 (800/800/800/800/800/800/800/800)
LGI Damage Control (Bottle directions)

*PCT*
Nolva (20/20/10/10)
Erase (0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1)
DAA (3G/daily)

*Training*
Train 3-4 days a week with basic push/pull/legs. Have always trained higher volume and strength has come secondary a majority of the time.

*Notes*
Just finished a cut to trim off some of this New England winter coat and moving into a lean bulk. Cals will be clean +200 or so.

Ran Ostabol by Celtic Labs and it suppressed me a bit so I'm essentially using that as a kick-start.

As with my previous log, I have numerous tattoos and prefer to keep any identity hidden so I don't post pictures. Don't trust you Internet fools. Sorry.

Come hear to learn and discuss.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ill be doing an epi stano stack here as well in the coming weeks I would love to compare notes :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ill be starting it on the 10th
Epi 30,30,45,45,60,45
Stano 600,800,1000,1000, 1200, and then slowly taper off the last week 1200,1000,800,800,600,600,400,
I have heard that helps when you ease off into PCT to make sure that the libido doesn’t take a nose dive.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Ill be starting it on the 10th
Epi 30,30,45,45,60,45
Stano 600,800,1000,1000, 1200, and then slowly taper off the last week 1200,1000,800,800,600,600,400,
I have heard that helps when you ease off into PCT to make sure that the libido doesn't take a nose dive.
Nice.

That's interesting about tapering down the Stano. First I've heard of that.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 1

Began the Stano today. Obviously nothing to note at this point.

I have been reading up more and more on Trest and feel like that would of been a nice addition to this stack along with or in place of Stano.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Day 1

Began the Stano today. Obviously nothing to note at this point.

I have been reading up more and more on Trest and feel like that would of been a nice addition to this stack along with or in place of Stano.
Trest is a great product but it produces more of a "wet" look from what I hear. I think that you will be happier with the stano epi combo. I made the decision to run stano with epi this summer and then this winter I will be hitting up msten and great :)

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Trest is a great product but it produces more of a "wet" look from what I hear. I think that you will be happier with the stano epi combo. I made the decision to run stano with epi this summer and then this winter I will be hitting up msten and great :)
Yeah, you're probably right.

My big "task" is not over complicating things. I've been in a real good grove diet/training wise for awhile so I need to remind myself not to try and tweak a bunch of stuff but just keep what I've been doing.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yeah, you're probably right.

My big "task" is not over complicating things. I've been in a real good grove diet/training wise for awhile so I need to remind myself not to try and tweak a bunch of stuff but just keep what I've been doing.
Absolutely. Both epi and stano produce lean dry gains they should work really well together

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Absolutely. Both epi and stano produce lean dry gains they should work really well together
It'll be nice to continue to lean out so I can hit the beach and enjoy the 2 weeks of summer we get in New England lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It'll be nice to continue to lean out so I can hit the beach and enjoy the 2 weeks of summer we get in New England lol
Lean out AND get some nice strength gains :)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Oh ****, ChefJoey gettin hardbody in this mothaf----

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 2

Nothing to really note but went to the gym and crushed legs. GVT squats. Now I can't walk lol.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 4

Think I feel the Stano beginning to kick in. Libido has been sky high today to the point where I don't want to go out in public and get in trouble lol.

Had originally planned the run the Stano for 2 weeks solo but I think I'm just gonna do this week solo before adding the Epi.

Great pull workout last night and hitting chest/tris tonight with the lady. Very happy I've invested the time to get her up to speed in the gym as now I can take her with me and actually get in a great lift.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Day 4

Think I feel the Stano beginning to kick in. Libido has been sky high today to the point where I don't want to go out in public and get in trouble lol.

Had originally planned the run the Stano for 2 weeks solo but I think I'm just gonna do this week solo before adding the Epi.

Great pull workout last night and hitting chest/tris tonight with the lady. Very happy I've invested the time to get her up to speed in the gym as now I can take her with me and actually get in a great lift.
I remember getting my ex to the gym and wanting me to teach her. Aka I didn't have a good lift at all cuz I was more focused on helping her.. hated those days actually lol plus she'd sexually stare at me when I was doing lifts to make me laugh and distract me/ she also was always horny afterwards

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I remember getting my ex to the gym and wanting me to teach her. Aka I didn't have a good lift at all cuz I was more focused on helping her.. hated those days actually lol plus she'd sexually stare at me when I was doing lifts to make me laugh and distract me/ she also was always horny afterwards
Yeah, I probably invested about a month or so into teaching her how to squat, bench, ect and during that time it was unlikely I was going to get a good workout but I'm glad I took that time cause now she's golden.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Make some breakfast burritos for lunch today then hitting legs later this afternoon...

6 lean turkey sausage links
4 eggs scram
1/8 cup cheddar
2 tortilla wraps

image-640495393.jpg

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Yuck. Had a lousy leg workout this afternoon. Perhaps because I worked them pretty hard Tuesday or maybe I simply didn't wait long enough after my breakfast burritos lol. Simply felt bogged down and pretty lethargic.

Did squats 5x5 and some cable crunches and then just went and shot some hoops.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 13

Well today marks the end of the first week of Epi. Obviously nothing to really note from the Epi but the Stano has certainly settled in.

Energy and vascularity in the gym is up and I feel great.

Diet is right on but I haven't weighed myself since the beginning so no idea how much I weigh now. I'm assuming at least a few pounds as I have upped carbs some on this cycle.

Set a PR already with deadlift at 365. Was pretty excited for that. I remember when 225 was my goal lol.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked your BP since starting? I checked mine yesterday and it was higher that I thought it should have been. Just curious what others are seeing. I'm still in my first week of epi.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Have you checked your BP since starting? I checked mine yesterday and it was higher that I thought it should have been. Just curious what others are seeing. I'm still in my first week of epi.
No I haven't tbh.

Haven't noticed anything bp related like headaches or anything.

I would suspect bp to be elevated to some degree on a steroid but mine hasn't been noticeable if it is.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice work on the deads bro!

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 17

Halfway through week 2 on Epi and am beginning to notice some slight strength increases. Hit a PR for squats at 265x3. Nothing compared to some of you monsters but very happy none the less. Hard to tell if its the Epi or if its just that I haven't pushed myself with low reps for a long time. Either way...

No real sides to note. Joints are fine. Libido is a bit all over the place but nothing out of the ordinary.

Before this cycle I was dieting a bit and I feel the last week I've had a bit of a diet rebound. Nothing awful but my appetite has been ravenous and I've likely broken my goal of +200cals more than a few times. Need to dial it back in a bit.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 18

Well today Epi showed its good and bad side.

Went to the gym for chest and everything felt lighter than it ever has. Very obvious strength increase and I was ecstatic at how easy the weight was going up.

However, my shoulders were throbbing along with my ankles and wrists. I'm gonna pick up some glucosamine along with my fish oil and hope it eases the joint pain as it was pretty unbearable today.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Day 18

Well today Epi showed its good and bad side.

Went to the gym for chest and everything felt lighter than it ever has. Very obvious strength increase and I was ecstatic at how easy the weight was going up.

However, my shoulders were throbbing along with my ankles and wrists. I'm gonna pick up some glucosamine along with my fish oil and hope it eases the joint pain as it was pretty unbearable today.
Do you take the epi with the fish oil?

Swolljaboi

Awards
I pop a fish oil cap with each dose of epi. I'm also taking cissus and orange triad which contains joint support. I have had 0 problems with my joints on epi.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I pop a fish oil cap with each dose of epi. I'm also taking cissus and orange triad which contains joint support. I have had 0 problems with my joints on epi.
Yeah, I'm gonna have to try something because my shoulders were bothering me quite a bit again today. Seems mostly on push day.

I didn't have luck with Cissus in the last though. How much fish oil are you taking?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Lookin good! How drastic are the strength gains?
Well first week of the cycle I couldn't get 245 up once on bench. Week 2 on Epi I got it up twice and prob could of done three times if I had a spot.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I think I end up around 6g on the fish oil by the end of the day

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Well first week of the cycle I couldn't get 245 up once on bench. Week 2 on Epi I got it up twice and prob could of done three times if I had a spot.
Ahh there it is, good ****. Just tested to see if I had kept my stenadrol strength gains which made my bench go from 245 to 300. Threw up 270 but didn't have a spotter so I didn't go for it all.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 24

Half way through week 3 and things are going great. Feel fine besides joints still a little dry but that's expected and am just dealing with it.

Finally some weight gain though. Last 10 days or so I'm up about 4lbs so I think the weight gain is starting. Diet has remained the same and I still look just as lean as day 1.

Starting a new job tomorrow so I'm taking the next two days off. Think I could use it too as I've only had 1 "rest" day in the last 12 days or so. Looking forward to eating big and resting up a bit.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Sorry to those following along but I unexpectedly lost Internet for a few weeks.

I'm entering the final week and I have to say I have felt very mediocre results. I've gained a total of around 3# and BF has remained about the same. Strength gains have been decent but nothing explosive.

On the plus side I have experienced little to no side effects besides the sore joints. Sore joints were quite a problem on some heavy pressing days and made me scale down my volume as my shoulders felt like they were on fire at times.

I wanted to try Epi and I did but I'm not sure if I'll run it again.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sorry to those following along but I unexpectedly lost Internet for a few weeks.

I'm entering the final week and I have to say I have felt very mediocre results. I've gained a total of around 3# and BF has remained about the same. Strength gains have been decent but nothing explosive.

On the plus side I have experienced little to no side effects besides the sore joints. Sore joints were quite a problem on some heavy pressing days and made me scale down my volume as my shoulders felt like they were on fire at times.

I wanted to try Epi and I did but I'm not sure if I'll run it again.
Some people dont really respond to Epi, but hey at least you can check it off your list :)

akanorthstar

Awards
Nice cycle, stano was a good run at 800-1000

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Some people dont really respond to Epi, but hey at least you can check it off your list :)
Pretty much.

Can't say I'm super disappointed, as I knew going into it that Epi is one of the more "hit or miss" compounds out there.

Oh well, at least I can say I tried it.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Started PCT today. Will be keeping updates throughout.

Man oh man though, life is busy lol. Started a new full time job and taking a chemistry lab (puke) to finish out my degree this summer. Somewhat of a relief to be off and just one less thing to worry about mentally.

All is well though. No sides to speak of. Although I didn't gain much if any size, Epi/Stano has certainly kept me dry and hard for this run with some decent strength gains.

Speed off into PCT!