Anavar v Tren and epistane

peanut17

Awards
Hi guys

First cycle here

I am 26 and have been lifting for the past 8 years. I also did a lot of boxing, Soccer, tennis and badminton. I re-tore my ACL last year and basically had to give up all sports except lifting which I absolutely love. I weigh 175lbs at 5 11. Lost a lot of weight after surgery 16 weeks ago and started training again 6 weeks ago.

So now the brick wall has been hit and I've decided to go for either of the above.

I know how harsh tren can be and the toxicity of this cycle but having a good experience with epi this was suggested to me. I know people say do not run anavar or tren without test but I came here for advice and after a lot of research I get so much mixed comments it is unreal. Anavar is completely new to me and my understanding is that it can shut me down as much as tren. Also I will get limp D*ck after 4 weeks and lethargy. I know this depends on myself as to how much if any I will shut down.

I will also invest in some nolva or clomid... Again this is the stuff I need a little advice on.

If I was to run the Tren and epi it would look like this

Epi mg 00/00/40/40/40/40/40/40

TREN mg 00/00/40/40/40/40/40/40

Super Cycle 06/06/08/08/08/08/08/08/06

Endosurge 00/00/00/00/00/00/00/00/06/06/06/06

D-Pol 00/00/00/00/00/00/00/00/03/03/03/03

Erase 00/00/00/00/00/00/00/00/00/00/03/03/03/03

As for the Anavar I need to look into a little more but thinking around 6.5-8weeks around 60-75mgs but I have been told to go as far as 10weeks and up to 100mgs but will stick to maximum 8 and max 75mgs I think with 15-20 days of clomid at 50m just to be on the safe side. I am still very much a newbie at this and am expecting a grilling from some of you guys but I will research more and just came here for advice before I do something naive and uneducated. Again I will run the super cycle with this or something similar.

I have studied nutrition for 2 years and my diet is great but I sometimes work 12 hours shifts and be lucky to get 2 good meals in me in that time.

I will appreciate any advice and will take it on board there is a hell of a lot more research I must do I know but again I came here for advice guys.

Cheers

Mystere3

Awards
Anavar is milder than epi in sides. You could run it 8 weeks at ~80 mg/day. Keep in mind this is typically around $1000 or more in gear if legit, though.

Don't bother with tren without test.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Random observation:
Based on that dose schedule you posted it doesn't look like you are talking about real trenbolone. This leads me to believe that you may not be actually talking about real oxandrolone.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Sounds like you had a solid, successful Epi cycle. Why not return to that?

peanut17

Awards
Sorry if I was not more specific but the Tren and Epi are both ph's.

As for the Anavar it is obviously not legal but a lot less than $1000 more like $200 or £150 to be exact. My friend is on the anavar at the minute and getting super results with a bit of bacne as the only side effect 4 weeks in. Good thing is that I can see how he reacts to this first before making my decision which also gives me more time to research.

ChefJoef.... To be honest I wanted something a little stronger this time around and although I had no real sides I heard that Anavar was a lot milder also.

From the replies I would say the Anavar may not be 100% legit if we are talking $1000 for it. Not taking no sh!t unless I know what it is!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sorry if I was not more specific but the Tren and Epi are both ph's.

As for the Anavar it is obviously not legal but a lot less than $1000 more like $200 or £150 to be exact. My friend is on the anavar at the minute and getting super results with a bit of bacne as the only side effect 4 weeks in. Good thing is that I can see how he reacts to this first before making my decision which also gives me more time to research.

ChefJoef.... To be honest I wanted something a little stronger this time around and although I had no real sides I heard that Anavar was a lot milder also.

From the replies I would say the Anavar may not be 100% legit if we are talking $1000 for it. Not taking no sh!t unless I know what it is!
Epi isn't a PH

Mystere3

Awards
80 mg of anavar for 8 weeks is 500 tabs of anavar. If legit that will cost about 1k.

If you're paying 200 that's bunk, at best it'll be dbol.

peanut17

Awards
Correct me if I am wrong but I used Genetech Epi 150 which I can assure you is a prohormone. Not sure if I am able to post links but google it.
I was thinking maybe it was something cheaper. The guy who is on this is up by around 10lbs in 3 weeks so I doubted it was Anavar.

So looks like the anavar is out the window as there is not a hope i'm doing anything like dbol, and maybe not a Tren and Epi PH cycle as it sounds harmful and pointless to do this without test.

Is there a PH you guys would recommend or maybe I will just do another Epi cycle.

Cheers guys

Mystere3

Awards
If you're looking for mass consider mechabol or dmz over epi.

timper

timper

Awards
run nolva at 20/20/10/10 or clomid at 50/50/25/25. Also, taper your erase dose down to prevent rebound.

peanut17

Awards
run nolva at 20/20/10/10 or clomid at 50/50/25/25. Also, taper your erase dose down to prevent rebound.
Curious as to your opinion on this cycle?

These are both legal and will be purchased through a respected supplement store..

Cheers

timper

timper

Awards
Curious as to your opinion on this cycle? These are both legal and will be purchased through a respected supplement store.. Cheers
I'd say run the epi and tren stacked like you have laid out but that dose for tren Is way too low. I'd run epi at 40 for 6 weeks and tren at 90 to 120 range.

If you're looking for mass you could always run msten. It's pretty dry and is great for size.

And nolva and clomid won't be bought from supplement stores. You'll have to find research chems or maybe you can get pharma quality. Idk. But the Serm is the base for you're post cycle. Also, if you do run tren maybe grab some inhibit-p for the prolactin.