First PH cycle Olympus Labs EP15TANE Perfect Cycle Log

wantingitmore

Awards
Well I just received the EP15TANE perfect cycle in the mail. The plan is to start taking it Monday. I would like to keep a mini log of how it all goes. I will do my best to do updates as I work 50+ hours a week and starting a new business.

Little about me
Weight:160
5'9"
Lifting off and on for 5 years

EP15TANE (30/45/45/45/45/45)
4 caps/day of AR1MACARE PRO
4/4/3/3/2/1 for SUP3R PCT
20/20/10/10 of Nolva

I am posting this before I start in hopes of getting a few things off my chest. I have a very demanding job and have a lot going on in personal life coming up (getting married end of June). I have read as many logs as I could and worry a little about the side effects some people have. Would running a lower run say (15/30/30/30/30/30) help decrease this but still get good gains? I am mainly looking to add mass. I eat clean and very balanced. Tons of water and not drinking for 6 weeks is no biggie. Also anyone ever run a 4 week cycle with good results?

Anyway any suggestions or comments will be welcome! Thanks all and look forward to meeting new people.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Sides shouldn't be bad. You're at a moderate dose and have your support cycle support.

Everything looks good to go so far, I'd recommend Taurine though @ 3-5g daily, split in two doses. I mix it into my protein shakes.

wantingitmore

Awards
I was planning on going to Walmart this weekend anyway. I'll grab the taurine. I was also thinking of adding milk thistle just to help with the liver. Also is the something cheap to help with BP if I start to go up? I worry about the liver a bit because back in my younger dumber days I used to drink more than what I should have. I guess that was the 21-25 year old party phase.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
You should be fine, 6 weeks is a safe length and your at your dose epi is pretty moderate. Ar1macare should be plenty.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I'll do exactly the same , but people told me AR1MACARE PRO wasn't good with epi cause of too much AI.
I bought Cycle Support to replace it.
Add some fish oil with the taurine , i think it will be better for you

wantingitmore

Awards
I think I am going stick with the AR1MACARE PRO unless somebody screams dont. I appreciate the I would have to order it and postpone starting. I really need to start this by Monday. I want to be into my PCT when I get married. Should I be taking the AR1MACARE now berfore starting? I have seen some people say that they start before.Ephedraboy, how did your cycle go??

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I think I am going stick with the AR1MACARE PRO unless somebody screams dont. I appreciate the I would have to order it and postpone starting. I really need to start this by Monday. I want to be into my PCT when I get married. Should I be taking the AR1MACARE now berfore starting? I have seen some people say that they start before.Ephedraboy, how did your cycle go??
You'll live if you already have arimicare. I'd add in some joint support, such as sns cissus.
And ephedraboy has never ran a cycle, he just gives advice lmao

HoldtheRope76

Awards
I'm currently taking olympus labs ep15tane and love it. Strength has gone up and have added some hard muscle mass. I eat fairly well and have been amazed at how easy it was to put on weight, but I would assume ill lose a few post cycle. I'm starting week 4, and I'm def pleased

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
DIdn't ran the cycle yet , yes i give advice , the advice some people told me.

Holdtherope , how much weight did you gain? did you lose BF? and how much strengh you gained on benchpress for exemple?
Are you takign AR1MACARE PRO with it ?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
yes i give advice , the advice some people told me.
So you regurgitate info that you get from people, without looking at factual evidence. Would if you give someone like you info that hurts them? Because you don't have actual experience on the compound at hand, or more importantly, a cycle in general. That's all I mean. A great way to benefit yourself and others is to find research backed data and post links to those pages. This way you are learning, and giving advice that is backed up. I would post links of things more if I wasn't on mobile.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
So you regurgitate info that you get from people, without looking at factual evidence. Would if you give someone like you info that hurts them? Because you don't have actual experience on the compound at hand, or more importantly, a cycle in general. That's all I mean. A great way to benefit yourself and others is to find research backed data and post links to those pages. This way you are learning, and giving advice that is backed up. I would post links of things more if I wasn't on mobile.
So is AR1MACARE PRO a good liver support with Epi ?

HoldtheRope76

Awards
Ephedra boy, I'm up between 10-15 lbs. Can't tell u exactly about BF bc I'm a bigger guy (ex college football OL) I haven't done barbell bench press in years and mainly focus my chest routine with DBs. On my fourth set of DB incline, I'm up to 100s for reps of 12-15 and flat DB I'm working with 110s for reps of ten. I keep everything in the 8-12 rep range with struct form. I am taking Ar1micare Pro for liver support. Only two negs I have found are lethargy and thirst. The thirst is not as bad as when I took helladrol, but it's still noticeable. But I wouldn't let those two negs from me running this again. I have enjoyed it

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Ephedra boy, I'm up between 10-15 lbs. Can't tell u exactly about BF bc I'm a bigger guy (ex college football OL) I haven't done barbell bench press in years and mainly focus my chest routine with DBs. On my fourth set of DB incline, I'm up to 100s for reps of 12-15 and flat DB I'm working with 110s for reps of ten. I keep everything in the 8-12 rep range with struct form. I am taking Ar1micare Pro for liver support. Only two negs I have found are lethargy and thirst. The thirst is not as bad as when I took helladrol, but it's still noticeable. But I wouldn't let those two negs from me running this again. I have enjoyed it
Ok that's nice !
But are you leaner , or fater then before?

HoldtheRope76

Awards
More muscular. Def not fatter, but how u gain is gonna depend on your diet

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How's the cycle going? I've just picked up some OL EPi and wondering if it's legit

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the cycle going? I've just picked up some OL EPi and wondering if it's legit
Legit? Hell yeah!!!!

When are you going to run your cycle?

Are you logging it here on AM? We from Olympus labs will surely follow and support you.