1st PH cycle using LGI Stano-200 only. (weak i know lol)

JohnnyCage

Awards
I've been on EC Stack for about 2 months, took my last dose monday (4/21/14).

Someone said this would be better than EC and very mild compared to other PH. I was reccomended a 600mg per day 6 week cycle.

My Questions:
1.Being that this is non methly I was informed Liver support is not needed DURING the cycle, all I need is to run LGI Rehab for my PCT.
To be safe I ordered some Hawthorne Berry which I will dose at 3g per day, anything else I should take? and at what dose? I`m ordering everything now and plan to go 1 week with the hawthorne berry and what ever you guys reccomend then the follow week start the Stano-200. I was told avoid saw palmetto as this will be counterproductive since it blocks DHT.

2. with this being mild am I good jumping out the gate with 600mg a day or should I do 400mg wk1, 600 wk2-6? I assume this is taken on empty stomach? I see dosages should be spaced about 8 hrs. I workout at night (8pm) and see some people take this preworkout, would I be fine doing 1st Dose 8am (when I wake, 1-2caps), 2nd dose 4pm (1cap)?

3.I hear you shouldnt use any other supps besides Multi,Fish,Whey (along with any liver support you may need), so I assume discontinue use of my Hemavol X Green Mag stack preworkout (these are non stim), and discontinue use of Xtend intra (BCAA)?

4.Diet wise should I continue to eat at a deficit? I want to lean out (drop BF) and keep mass (any muscle gained is fine but not a big deal).
Macros are 3000 Cal :225-250 protein, 100-110 fat, whatever is left on carbs.

I ordered 2 bottles of Stano-200 and LGI Rehab, anything else I need to know?

thank you all for any help you can provide.

Mystere3

Awards
Don't bother with this; stano alone is worthless. If you're dead set on running it, up the dose to 1200-1400 min.

JohnnyCage

Awards
Don't bother with this; stano alone is worthless. If you're dead set on running it, up the dose to 1200-1400 min.

Thanks for the input, and as mentioned before goal was mainly the dry/harden up or for better words assist in dropping BF (of course I will be eating at a deficit) and hold on to the mass I have. Would you say I can do better?

drob

Awards
I ran LGI Stano 200 at 600ed at the back end of an of a recomp cycle, unfortunatley around week three I began breaking out in hives, I decided to stop taking it a few days before seeing my family doctor, he said he doubted that it was from the Stano so after an injection to combat the hives I began the Stano again...after a couple of days the hives returned, I have sense stopped the Stano and have not experienced the hives, just sucks because I believe it was a great product.

JohnnyCage

Awards
I ran LGI Stano 200 at 600ed at the back end of an of a recomp cycle, unfortunatley around week three I began breaking out in hives, I decided to stop taking it a few days before seeing my family doctor, he said he doubted that it was from the Stano so after an injection to combat the hives I began the Stano again...after a couple of days the hives returned, I have sense stopped the Stano and have not experienced the hives, just sucks because I believe it was a great product.

what exactly did it do for you if you don't mind me asking? Guys in the other thread I made said I could stack it with 1-DHEA

JohnnyCage

Awards
So this is what I`m looking to do.
Even though Stano and Alpha Mass are Non Methly I will be taking MRM Liver X and Hawthorne Berry for 2 weeks.
Plan on doing a 6 week Cycle (will still be taking MRM Liver X and Hawthorne Berry daily)
3 Alpha Mass / 2 Stano-200 in the am (About 8am)
3 Alpha Mass/ 1 Stano-200 in the PM (About 4 or 5 pm)
6 Week PCT using LGI Rehab (will still be taking MRM Liver X and Hawthorne Berry daily)

Will still be using my normal Whey, Orange Triad, and Oximega fish oil (4 caps a day)

Is it necessary to discontinue use of Green Mag (Creatine), hemavol, and BCAAs (Intraworkout, switch between Xtend and amino build) during the cycle and resume use during PCT?
I`m going to be cutting at 3000 calories with about 225-230 protein, 100-110 Fat, Rest Carbs. I assume the Alpha Mass may add some Muscle Mass (about how much can I expect?) and strength and the Stano will lean me out.

I expect to lose some of the muscle when I get off and maybe lose the driness, but realistically what can I expect to stay?

Thank you all for your help.

JohnnyCage

Awards
So this is what I`m looking to do.
Even though Stano and Alpha Mass are Non Methly I will be taking MRM Liver X and Hawthorne Berry for 2 weeks.
Plan on doing a 6 week Cycle (will still be taking MRM Liver X and Hawthorne Berry daily)
3 Alpha Mass / 2 Stano-200 in the am (About 8am)
3 Alpha Mass/ 1 Stano-200 in the PM (About 4 or 5 pm)
6 Week PCT using LGI Rehab (will still be taking MRM Liver X and Hawthorne Berry daily)

Will still be using my normal Whey, Orange Triad, and Oximega fish oil (4 caps a day)

Is it necessary to discontinue use of Green Mag (Creatine), hemavol, and BCAAs (Intraworkout, switch between Xtend and amino build) during the cycle and resume use during PCT?
I`m going to be cutting at 3000 calories with about 225-230 protein, 100-110 Fat, Rest Carbs. I assume the Alpha Mass may add some Muscle Mass (about how much can I expect?) and strength and the Stano will lean me out.

I expect to lose some of the muscle when I get off and maybe lose the driness, but realistically what can I expect to stay?

Thank you all for your help.

drob

Awards
Yeah I'm interested in trying Furaza next time due to the reaction (hives) I had with the stano..

JohnnyCage

Awards
Its cool, I already ordered the AM and Stano and LGI Rehab, I`m only expecting to drop BF alittle faster than I would by pure diet, and hold on to all my mass.

Mystere3

Awards
I don't really think you're going to get much of abuthing out of this, but I mentioned that before. Dhea derivatives are the "PHs" sold at gnc to unsuspecting buyers. Honestly you're better off saving the stano for what it's good for, stacking with a methyl. The alpha mass is good for throwing in the trash. Why wouldn't you run the one non-methyl designed exactly for what you're trying to accomplish, I don't understand.

JohnnyCage

Awards
I don't really think you're going to get much of abuthing out of this, but I mentioned that before. Dhea derivatives are the "PHs" sold at gnc to unsuspecting buyers. Honestly you're better off saving the stano for what it's good for, stacking with a methyl. The alpha mass is good for throwing in the trash. Why wouldn't you run the one non-methyl designed exactly for what you're trying to accomplish, I don't understand.

Well what non methly are you saying I should stack Stano with? I purchased Alpha Mass because it was the only thing reccomened last night, I cant help it if something else was mentioned after I placed the order. The only thing I`m refusing to use is a methly, the entire thread I've been open to suggestions. Once again I`m not looking for mass gain, if I gain mass cool, but my focus is something to help along with diet to lean out.

Mystere3

Awards
I told you furaza yesterday. Why would you take a ph called alpha mass if you aren't looking to gain mass, lol

drob

Awards
I don't have enough experience with ph to offer cycle advice so I was simply passing along my recent experience with stano 200...if you were waiting for advice I probably would have waited longer then one night before placing an order, sometimes people don't respond right away on here...

JohnnyCage

Awards
I told you furaza yesterday. Why would you take a ph called alpha mass if you aren't looking to gain mass, lol
My bad I guess I missed it, I was going to take Stano to lean and AM to hold onto mass, so what does Furaza do and which do you reccomend? If its not to late to cancel my AM order I will, or I`ll try Furaza on a future bulk depending on how this cycle goes.

Mystere3

Awards
There should only be two non-methyls on your radar for cutting; furaza and 11-oxo.

Trest might be an option for some ppl but requires full pct.

Furaza is basically only used for cutting.

drob

Awards
I like to go to prohormonedb.com to research, they have most of them on there but not all prohormones...it's at least a good place to get some prohormones profile info.

JohnnyCage

Awards
There should only be two non-methyls on your radar for cutting; furaza and 11-oxo.

Trest might be an option for some ppl but requires full pct.

Furaza is basically only used for cutting.
any diff between the two? Thanks forthe info going to try and cancel the Alpha Mass

Mystere3

Awards
11 oxo is weaker and has to be dosed higher.