Nolvadex, Chlomid or both?

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Hey guys, just have a quick question. I've got some chlomid for pct, as I have heard it was recommended. Would this be fine alone, or is it best to get nolvadex to go along with it as well? I've seen some people use one or the other or both.

thank you

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Hey guys, just have a quick question. I've got some chlomid for pct, as I have heard it was recommended. Would this be fine alone, or is it best to get nolvadex to go along with it as well? I've seen some people use one or the other or both.

thank you
height
BF
cycle youre on. then i can help with a PCT

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
height
BF
cycle youre on. then i can help with a PCT
Hey thanks

Weight: 175
hieght: 5'11"
BF: 14%

Just started taking Finiflex 1-andro, 4 caps a day. I also have some havoc on the way and was thinking about stacking as I read 1-andro is pretty mild, but it sounds like I should hold on to it. I have cycle support supps, an OTC PTC, daa, test boosters and chlomid. Do you think nolvadex is necessary as well?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
ok here we go..

your weight mixed with height and bodyfat isnt too great i would have stayed away but youre old enough so its not like youre 17 lol. no nolva. clomid at 50,50,25,25 will work just fine. no need for OTC PCT or DAA. just clomid. youre running a weak cycle so you shouldnt worry at all.

save the other things for later. like a DAA/test booster cycle would be good. clomid at the dose^^ is ok and will work. you can run Havoc with it wouldnt be bad at all. 1andro is a simple PH so adding havoc wont do anything harmful.

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
ok here we go..

your weight mixed with height and bodyfat isnt too great i would have stayed away but youre old enough so its not like youre 17 lol. no nolva. clomid at 50,50,25,25 will work just fine. no need for OTC PCT or DAA. just clomid. youre running a weak cycle so you shouldnt worry at all.

save the other things for later. like a DAA/test booster cycle would be good. clomid at the dose^^ is ok and will work. you can run Havoc with it wouldnt be bad at all. 1andro is a simple PH so adding havoc wont do anything harmful.
Thanks man. Yeah, my body fat is up a bit. I'm usually much leaner with more muscle mass and about same weight, but got in an accident back in January and broke my pelvis and was in the hospital for a while. I've been off work since because my job is a physical labour job. I lost a lot of strength, especially in my legs and I'm hoping the cycle will help me get back to work sooner.

In what situation would nolvadex be needed in addition to chlomid, if any?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Thanks man. Yeah, my body fat is up a bit. I'm usually much leaner with more muscle mass and about same weight, but got in an accident back in January and broke my pelvis and was in the hospital for a while. I've been off work since because my job is a physical labour job. I lost a lot of strength, especially in my legs and I'm hoping the cycle will help me get back to work sooner.

In what situation would nolvadex be needed in addition to chlomid, if any?
on a real cycle. i dont believe there is a legal PH out that needs both... used to think so but not anymore. until you run an injectable you dont need both. im on 350mg prop, sd, and thats when you need both. or if youre like me never come off and cruise on TRT

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
on a real cycle. i dont believe there is a legal PH out that needs both... used to think so but not anymore. until you run an injectable you dont need both. im on 350mg prop, sd, and thats when you need both. or if youre like me never come off and cruise on TRT
Thanks I appreciate it.