Test Suspension/TNE Side Effects???

Don5383

Awards
Hello Brahs,

I recently experimented with both TNE (oil based) and test suspension (water based) to see which suited me better and from both hours after injecting I came down with wheezing, shortness of breath and tightish chest (a ticklish feeling).

The best way to describe it is like asthma, which I suffered from as a kid. What's caused this and anyway to prevent this?

Superman_777

Awards
Sounds like you injected into a blood vessel or your suspension is poor quaity. How many ml's did you put in and whats the dosing for it

Don5383

Awards
I did aspirate when I injected and no blood came into the syringe. The TNE was authentic Geneza and the suspension Accordo rx. Both are 100mg per ml. But to assess my tolerance I injected only 10mg both times. Is this an allergic reaction? I injected the TNE two weeks ago and the breathing issues/wheezing started two days later. I injected the suspension yesterday at 2pm and woke up at 3.30am with wheezing etc. Today I have been slightly short of breath. Any thoughts?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I have the same issue short of breath I'm running the same dosage as you

Viking23

Awards
I am thinking that it is poor quality. Geneza is hit or miss honestly. You could be allergic to something in the suspension. Have you ran other test cycles? It is a side effected noted that can happen to individuals in some cases. You are most likely filing up with fluid into your longs for a short time which can be very dangerous. Be careful brotha as this is not something you should be screwing around with.