First cycle (natural) recommended

Reemslaw

Awards
So I've done some research on PH etc and I realised I'm not ready to jump head first into it yet.

I had a chat with a guy selling a few different brands stuff and he recommended I start with a stack of Apex Male (blackstone labs) and E-Control 2.0 (ironmag labs) for a first cycle and see how I get on.

What do you guys think? Any better suggestions?
Cheers

Mystere3

Awards
My suggestion is to post in the correct forum.

Reemslaw

Awards
Thank you. I apologise if this is in the incorrect forum, however surely the mods would have moved it if in the wrong place?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
These are supplements. Don't listen to the guy in gnc. Do research.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If you want a natural stack that is much better than the one you listed use some xgels and growth factor Xt. You'll love it. As long as your diet and training is in check.

Reemslaw

Awards
I want the best stack I can get! I've never heard of xgels and growth factor xt before!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I want the best stack I can get! I've never heard of xgels and growth factor xt before!
Well growth factor Xt is a hormone optimizer, you'll notice deeper sleep, a better mood, enhanced libido, better recovery, and of course gains! ;)
Xgels are an essential fatty acid, you'll notice first the lasting pump, also increase in muscle soreness following a workout, then you will notice strength gains around week 3. I would recommend 4 caps daily for 50 days. That's 2 bottles.
I recommend them together so the growth factor can help you recover from the DOMS that will occur from xgels. This stack will not disappoint you.
You can pick it up at many online supplement stores such as SNO (only the xgels, you'd have to get growth factor at another site), lockout supplements, and best price nutrition. But there are many others also that carry it. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions on these products! I'd be happy to help. :)

Reemslaw

Awards
Well growth factor Xt is a hormone optimizer, you'll notice deeper sleep, a better mood, enhanced libido, better recovery, and of course gains! ;)
Xgels are an essential fatty acid, you'll notice first the lasting pump, also increase in muscle soreness following a workout, then you will notice strength gains around week 3. I would recommend 4 caps daily for 50 days. That's 2 bottles.
I recommend them together so the growth factor can help you recover from the DOMS that will occur from xgels. This stack will not disappoint you.
You can pick it up at many online supplement stores such as SNO (only the xgels, you'd have to get growth factor at another site), lockout supplements, and best price nutrition. But there are many others also that carry it. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions on these products! I'd be happy to help. :)

Thanks for your advice, I'll look into the gels. Growth factor xt sounds a lot like Apex Male. Has anybody any knowledge of the 2 products in my original post?
Please move this if it needs to be in a different place.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks for your advice, I'll look into the gels. Growth factor xt sounds a lot like Apex Male. Has anybody any knowledge of the 2 products in my original post?
Please move this if it needs to be in a different place.
No, it's a natural test booster. You could get the same results with pct assist for half the price. And e control is an aI. Arimistane I believe. Which will possibly have some leaning effects but your not going tosee any real strength or muscle gains, or changes in your workout for that matter.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
yumm im running xgels with Prop xgels makes me sore but with prop now i feel amazing and i still feel the other effects of Xgels

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
yumm im running xgels with Prop xgels makes me sore but with prop now i feel amazing and i still feel the other effects of Xgels
That's good to hear!
I really like xgels on cycle. I'm currently using xgels/growth factor Xt with ostarine.
But only 10mg of osta (I'm in pct from my last cycle).
But im seeing strength gains close (if not better) to those of the cycle I'm in pct for ;)