Tes E Dbol Cycle

RockyRambo

Awards
I request the pro's to validate the following cycle for its dosages of the compounds (on cycle and PCT):

Test E Dbol Cycle
Week 1 to 10 – Test E 500 mg per week
Week 1 to 3 – Dbol 40 mg per day
Week 1 to 12 – Arimidex 0.5 mg eod (Mon, Wed, Fri each week)
Week 11 to 12 – HCG 2000 i.u (premix) per week
Week 13 to 16 – Clomid 50 mg every day for 4 weeks
Week 13 to 16 – Nolva 40 mg every day for first 2 weeks and 20 mg every day for the last 2 weeks

Please note the following points as well:
1. 10 week v/s 12 week Test E: I researched on this and found that extra two weeks won't give a good risk return ratio, so I prefer to run only for 10 weeks
2. Dbol - Should I run 40 mg for the first four weeks or for the first three weeks is fine?
3. Arimidex - Should I take it only when I see signs of bloating through water or should I run it otherwise as well? Also, should I run it w/ HCG in weeks 11 to 12? Should I run it as 0.5 mg eod or 0.25 mg eod?
4. HCG - I have read a lot about using HCG and got to know that I should be using it during the cycle, however, since I won't be able to source it beforehand and this cycle may not necessarily demand an HCG , so I am running it as 2000 i.u on the 7th day of the last pin and 2000 i.u. on the 14th day of the last pin. Is the dosage and administration fine enough?
5. Clomid - Should I run clomid for 4 weeks @50mg every day or should I run it as 50/50/25/25? (Before I had done a very very screwed up cycle of only test e for 6 weeks and had taken clomid 50 mg ed for two weeks but was having massive cramps as the side effect, hence, thinking to taper the dosage
6. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) - Is the dosage and administration fine?

Thanks in advance to all the vets.!!

Superman_777

Awards
I would run dbol first 4-6 weeks. If your getting ugl dbol and not hg, then run it at 60. You shouldn't add in adex until your 3-4 weeks in your cycle. If your not sensitive to estro sides, then most wouldn't need it at just a 500mg test dose. Anything over that depending on the individual can monitor and adjust how much they need. Their is no 'exact' amount for any given dose on any person so to speak.

Hcg should be run during the cycle, not during pct. Read some of the proper protocols for using it. Also, personally, I steer far from clomid.. Nolva will be just fine, and is less harsh on the body.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I would run dbol first 4-6 weeks. If your getting ugl dbol and not hg, then run it at 60. You shouldn't add in adex until your 3-4 weeks in your cycle. If your not sensitive to estro sides, then most wouldn't need it at just a 500mg test dose. Anything over that depending on the individual can monitor and adjust how much they need. Their is no 'exact' amount for any given dose on any person so to speak.

Hcg should be run during the cycle, not during pct. Read some of the proper protocols for using it. Also, personally, I steer far from clomid.. Nolva will be just fine, and is less harsh on the body.
HCG can be ran PCT..... they turn your balls on.. putting them on cycle is like flipping the Ball light switch on and off..

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
dbol 4weeks.
the 12 weeks is better. yes you dont really grow last two BUT its put there as a way to help ajust body to the gains but up to you.