Advice on my next cycle

Fulton

Awards
30 years old , 170lbs 5"8' 13%bf
This is my 3rd cycle First 2 cycles were Test E 500-750mgs a week Pct Clomid and Nolva Started Clomid at 100mg ed then tampered off slowly down to 20mg at the end Nolva 40mg ed then down to 20mg
My next cycle I want to have a cut look and lose some body fat I bought a Cut Stack 150 -consist of Tren A , Test P, and Masteron Each cc contains 50mgs of each. I'm wondering what you all think for a good dosage. I know I will be pinning EOD because of the short esters .
I also bought Aromasin, Pes Erase and N2Guard for support during my cycle . Clomid and Nolva for Pct I have more Tren A and Test P coming as well if I need to add more of test or tren to the cycle. Advice will be great

Mystere3

Awards
Run it at 350/wk. you can either pin ED or EOD.

Fulton

Awards
Ok thanks !! I was thinking of upping the Tren A to 500week and keep the test and masteron around 350week like you said . Also has anyone tried N2guard ? Does it really work for during a cycle ? PES Erase good for gyno ?

Superman_777

Awards
Stay away from the elite fitness stuff, its not that special. The whole board is pretty much designed and set up to sell you their **** when you can get just as good products for a fraction of the price elsewhere. Many of the 'gurus' (lol) and members you see over there reccomending the same **** get paid to do so..or get hooked up with product..their transdermals are **** btw, ill throw that out there too..I am not saying all their products or associated products are ****, their beastdrol was some of the best superdrol out there at the time. Its mainly the transdermals, they are a joke. People do not educate themselves on the science behind certain products and how ineffective they are, these being one..Anyway, there is a lot stuff people don't know about some of these communities and more spefically a few people at ef and their past history, etc..lots of stuff kept on the low..thats for another day. I am just not a pussie sheep and afraid to come out and bring stuff like this to light, like some folks are.. Done ranting.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from the elite fitness stuff, its not that special. The whole board is pretty much designed and set up to sell you their **** when you can get just as good products for a fraction of the price elsewhere. Many of the 'gurus' (lol) and members you see over there reccomending the same **** get paid to do so..or get hooked up with product..their transdermals are **** btw, ill throw that out there too..I am not saying all their products or associated products are ****, their beastdrol was some of the best superdrol out there at the time. Its mainly the transdermals, they are a joke. People do not educate themselves on the science behind certain products and how ineffective they are, these being one..Anyway, there is a lot stuff people don't know about some of these communities and more spefically a few people at ef and their past history, etc..lots of stuff kept on the low..thats for another day. I am just not a pussie sheep and afraid to come out and bring stuff like this to light, like some folks are.. Done ranting.
That also happens on many boards. I know we all realize that some of the same "snake oil" salesmen post on all the other boards under various names.

This is a well known fact, correct?

With that though, there are better cheaper options than n2guard. There are only a couple of ingredients that you honestly need on cycle so just find a good source of those few and buy them if you want to run something during your cycle for support and stay away from kitchen sink formulas.

Fulton

Awards
I was starting to notice the feedback was kinda fishy and sounded too good to be true . Can't blame then for trying to make money but since I already bought n2guard I will see if it works .

What do you think of my cut cycle dosages ?
500 Tren A , 350 Test P , 350 Masteron a week . EOD pins spreading it out throughout the week of course .

Mystere3

Awards
Think tren is too high. I would run more test and less tren.

Fulton

Awards
I was thinking of letting the tren do most of the work but keep test lower .

Mystere3

Awards
Going to get big time sides with that dose.

Fulton

Awards
So how high should I go with Tren A ? First time on Tren !! I love how Teat E and Test C feels and the results but I hate the bloated look. Great to build mass and helped with strength but the water retention isn't what I'm looking for now !! I had no sides with test besides acne on the back and shoulders ( were I pinned ) . So Test P has little to none water retention . I'm looking forward to tren A and need advice ! Thanks

Superman_777

Awards
Run low test with higher tren. You wil not get the insomnia and other sides that come with it. The tren binds much stronger than test. The excess test is why so many people get bad insomnia, etc because of the left over testosterone metabolites havig nothing to bind to or go to, but instead float around in your system. Keep your prolact in-check & proper ancillaries on hand and your libido will be great..Don't fall victim to the common uneducated misconception that you must always run test 2.568523 times the dose of tren/deca for libido purposes .It doesn't work like that.. Anyway, there was a write up pretty much explaining the laws of tren and how it should really be run on a private board. Tren has never given me problems when run this way.

Its up to you, just putting this out there for others to see as well.

Mystere3

Awards
I've always had great luck with 500 test 350 tren and either 600 eq or 350 mast. Barely any sides.

Fulton

Awards
Awesome thanks !! No sides is ideal but I expect some sides but would like to keep it to a minimal

Fulton

Awards
Run low test with higher tren. You wil not get the insomnia and other sides that come with it. The tren binds much stronger than test. The excess test is why so many people get bad insomnia, etc because of the left over testosterone metabolites havig nothing to bind to or go to, but instead float around in your system. Keep your prolact in-check & proper ancillaries on hand and your libido will be great..Don't fall victim to the common uneducated misconception that you must always run test 2.568523 times the dose of tren/deca for libido purposes .It doesn't work like that.. Anyway, there was a write up pretty much explaining the laws of tren and how it should really be run on a private board. Tren has never given me problems when run this way. Its up to you, just putting this out there for others to see as well.
I want to run tren higher then test but together and add in masteron about the same dosage as test . Thinking 500 Tren A , 350 Test P, Masteron 350 each week . heard to go that route but just getting others opinion on the idea

Superman_777

Awards
I wouldn't run test higher than 200mg a day, 250mg max.

If it were my cyce I would do something like

Tren 150-200 eod
Test 200mg
Mast 350+

Cabergoline will be your best friend and only one to avoid limp D.

Mystere3

Awards
I wouldn't run tren that high but it's up to you. I've run the cycle I listed above every fall for the last 10 years ago with essentially minimal sides, barely even night sweats. It's good for 20 lb lbm and 3-4% dec in bf over 14 weeks.

Fulton

Awards
Ok I got a idea on dosage for the cycle . Now for during the cycle Aromasin is my ( AI )that I have purchased . I was thinking of taking 25 mgs a day. I read that Aromasin is maybe the most effective aromatase inhibitor of nowadays-suppresses an average 85% of estrogen. Basically it kills off most estrogen right ? Helping with Gyno too.

Mystere3

Awards
Aromasin would be fine. 25 ed or eod is fine.

Fulton

Awards
Cool thanks for all the advice everybody !! Should I still take the n2guard and PES Erase during this cycle or just a waste ?

Fulton

Awards
Also I was reading that tren can cause prolactin ! Anyone have that issue ? What did you use to avoid it cabergoline? Any other ideas or suggestions ?

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
That also happens on many boards. I know we all realize that some of the same "snake oil" salesmen post on all the other boards under various names. This is a well known fact, correct? With that though, there are better cheaper options than n2guard. There are only a couple of ingredients that you honestly need on cycle so just find a good source of those few and buy them if you want to run something during your cycle for support and stay away from kitchen sink formulas.
What other cycle support would you recommend lads , n2 gaurd I got pushed into buying from elite Aswel lol , well not pushed but influenced , so dam expensive , in uk delivery etc