30 years old , 170lbs 5"8' 13%bf
This is my 3rd cycle
First 2 cycles were Test E 500-750mgs a week
Pct Clomid and Nolva
Started Clomid at 100mg ed then tampered off slowly down to 20mg at the end
Nolva 40mg ed then down to 20mg

My next cycle I want to have a cut look and lose some body fat

I bought a Cut Stack 150 -consist of Tren A , Test P, and Masteron
Each cc contains 50mgs of each. I'm wondering what you all think for a good dosage.
I know I will be pinning EOD because of the short esters .

I also bought Aromasin, Pes Erase and N2Guard for support during my cycle . Clomid and Nolva for Pct
I have more Tren A and Test P coming as well if I need to add more of test or tren to the cycle.

Advice will be great

Fulton

Awards
30 years old , 170lbs 5"8' 13%bf This is my 3rd cycle First 2 cycles were Test E 500-750mgs a week Pct Clomid and Nolva Started Clomid at 100mg ed then tampered off slowly down to 20mg at the end Nolva 40mg ed then down to 20mg My next cycle I want to have a cut look and lose some body fat I bought a Cut Stack 150 -consist of Tren A , Test P, and Masteron Each cc contains 50mgs of each. I'm wondering what you all think for a good dosage. I know I will be pinning EOD because of the short esters . I also bought Aromasin, Pes Erase and N2Guard for support during my cycle . Clomid and Nolva for Pct I have more Tren A and Test P coming as well if I need to add more of test or tren to the cycle. Advice will be great
Any help would be great !!!

Fulton

Awards
Just asking what dosage should I do for the cut stack !! I have people telling me tren should be over test and vice versa . I'm thinking of doing 500 tren , 300 test , 300 masteron a week with pinning EOD . Any suggestions with your experiences ?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Just asking what dosage should I do for the cut stack !! I have people telling me tren should be over test and vice versa . I'm thinking of doing 500 tren , 300 test , 300 masteron a week with pinning EOD . Any suggestions with your experiences ?
I've ran test>tren last summer. I was angry, sweat all night, and woke up probably 4x/night. (And 100/wk masteron)

Right now I'm running tren>test. It's perfect. Zero sides except for raging libido.

And I love masteron. I'm going to add it to this cycle

Fulton

Awards
So more tren then test like how I have it :) . I looking forward to this cycle .

Fulton

Awards
Also should i take Erase and N2Guard if I will be taking Aromasin ? I might still take n2guard for my liver and blood pressure Etc .

Advice would be great !!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Also should i take Erase and N2Guard if I will be taking Aromasin ? I might still take n2guard for my liver and blood pressure Etc .

Advice would be great !!
I already addressed that.

Fulton

Awards
Oh ya . Thanks !! What about N2guard ? You think it worth taking ?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
well you have a cut stack i suggest 2mls EOD or 1ml ED. that way you get 350 of everything. i personally hate stackss. if it was broken id go

100EOD testP
75EOD tren

youre new to this game with only 2 cycles no need for two new ones at once. plus its a waste of mas. mast will really work well at a low BF so until then you wont see alot of things from it.

Fulton

Awards
I do have Tren A and Test P in separate vials too. I bought them just in case I didn't like the cut stack . I have Aromasin for during the cycle 25mgs ED. Clomid and Novla for pct.

Fulton

Awards
So I'm almost done with this cycle . I did 400 EOD of all compounds or close to it . I love the gains and strength I got from this cycle . Now onto PCT in 2 weeks . Should I go with what I mentioned on PCT or anyone have some advice on coming off cycle . I have Clomid and nolva and Aromasin .

Fulton

Awards
Also I'm getting acne really bad the last 4 weeks and was wondering if I should drop then tren the last 2 weeks if it's the reason I'm getting worse acne then ever on this cycle . Does anyone think it's the tren because of the night sweats and if so should I drop the tren and stick with the just test P the next 2 weeks till PCT ?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I may be mistaken, but BLR makes an acne product. Not to sure, only got a glimpse of it.

Hatem3basi

Awards
Hey guys!

Im looking to hop onto the TREN ACE 75 and TEST myself!!

Ive got one cycle under my belt of TEST P 100mg EOD and NPP 100 EOD with nolva / clomid for PCT

Did it for 12 weeks

How much did you gain in muscle mass? how much fat did you burn off? if there is one thing that stood out in the cycle in terms of side effects or the way you feel, what would that one (or two) things be?

Diet in check? hungry? i know im asking all the weird questions here, but im just trying to assess everyones experience on tren ace!! cheers!

Fulton

Awards
I gained 15 pounds and hope to keep around 10 . I was doing 400 tren A and 400 test P a week . Pinned EOD . My strength went up very fast. The side effects kinda suck- night sweats are horrible for me . I have to wash the sheets every few days. I had a lot of acne on this cycle I thinking it was the tren because I've done just test cycles are didn't have much acne . I didn't check my body fat but I can tell I lost some . I got a lot of aggression while on this cycle - get mad very easily . I got 2 weeks left on this cycle and loved the results besides the side effects it creates

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad; saw the post was actually about an ACNE problem; in that case, you'll want BLR's Acnedren.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol and I linked to Prolactrone. We all need another coffee

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did 3 of us miss that??? Very odd.

Fulton

Awards
Haha yes acne !! Oh ok I will have to try that Thanks need all the help i can get

Hatem3basi

Awards
bro that sounds awesome... i was hoping you WOULDNT say anything about libido levels decreasing or any limpness if you know what i mean... thats possibly one of my greatest concerns! Acne is going to be another problem for me since i am extremely prone to breakouts, could you speicify where your breakouts were on your body? and whether or not you were previously prone to them? or is this your first time to experience such bad acne?

Im thinking for this for my first cycle, and if anyone has any suggestions - please do let me know (as Fultons cycle seems a bit much for tren for me, but TEST P i on point)

50 tren ace ED
100 test p EOD (week 1-2)
400 test every week (week 1-10)
then switch back to test p from week 10 -week 12

Ive got loads of proviron at home, could that be an addition to this cycle? or not really?

FULTON - i hope you dont mind me invading your thread! but i thought maybe we can all learn.. following this thread for better understanding - please update us on your final outcome! thanks!

Fulton

Awards
No worries bro !! What are you looking for in this cycle ? Bulk? Cutting ? Lean muscle with medium bulk ? Tren shouldn't be used in your first cycle mainly because you want to figure out your body on more friendly stuff like Test on its own to see how your body reacts before you try the mother load like Tren . Test only cycle is the best then the next cycles add Dbol , or Oxandroxyl , Sustaxyl 350, Primobolan, Winstrol. All depends on what you want to do . Proviron is great for all cycles in my opinion.

Fulton

Awards
I did more tren mainly for cutting
Stack it with test prop and oxandroxyl, add cardio and you are on your way to a hard looking body ;)

Fulton

Awards
If you do use tren beware of the sides bro . If so
Stack it with test prop and oxandroxyl, add there cardio and you are on your way to a hard looking body ;)

Hatem3basi

Awards
Fulton! Thanks heaps bro!

I understand the sides of TREN and im going to run it in my next cycle along side TEST P / TEST C and STANA... this would be my next cycle, which is my 2nd cycle....

Ok so to answer your question on what it is t hat i want, let me tell you my stats first

28yrs old
6"1
205lbs
waist size 32-34
Gym - 3days, 1 day rest, 3 days, 1 day rest etc
bench - 285lbs x 3
squat - 375lbs (havent maxd out yet due to hamstring injury)

1st cycle was:

NPP and TEST P at 100mg eod for 7 weeks.... then 100mg of test p ED till week 10, keeping NPP at the same 100mg eod till week 9, week 10 was test p only.
PCT - nolva /clomid

Good gains, a bit of water retention due to diet, but over all i was satisfied, but not overwhelmed with the results..

this around, i want something that will blow me up bulk size, and cut me up at the same time...

Im travelling for 10 days on August 4th - August 14th... its June 16th now, so there is no point of me starting anything, however, im thinking of getting on Clenbutrol from tomorrow and being on it up until my actual cycle then drop it a week after august 14th....

whatdo you guys think?

Fulton

Awards
You can try all kinds of stuff your bulk you up . oxandroxyl will make you fuller - I loved the stuff . Makes you feel swollen like right after you work out kind of way . Tren A will help with the cut look . Do Tren A 500 mgs a week and add Test P 300 or 400 mgs for 12-16 weeks . Start with Test C for awhile while your on your trip to get the test C working in your body - takes a few weeks to fully kick in . Then come back and start the tren A and test P cycle - add oxandroxyl after a few weeks after that . Or add Deca instead but it's up to you .