Lgi?

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Have a few buddy's of mine hell bent on LGI due to the price anyone a fan? Or anyone run LGI epi and stano never done both together just epi any tips for them? I already told then about pct and diet,on cycle sups and taurine

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've run there SD when it was legal and EPI in the same cycle along with supports etc. Gained 20lbs while dropping body fat and hit PR bench press 460lb's at 217 body weight. LGI is 1000% legit. Just make sure you keep hydrated and use propper supports especially Tudca for liver... Good luck!

Bootstomper

Awards
Ran their stano with their halo.. Used their t var and lmg... They're just about as legit as they come

Bootstomper

Awards
Pretty solid... Was recouping eating 300 above maint and gained 5 pounds total but muscles harder than ever, bf slightly down.. Gained 30 lb on bench and 90 on deads (all of this kept)... No sides to speak of (but did get inured 3.5 5 weeks in and had to take 4 days off (6 week total)

Bootstomper

Awards
But I'll preface I like both compounds to be ran high... I ran halo at 75/100/100/125/125/125 and stano at 800/800/1000/1000/1200/1200