Night sweats. Any tips?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
So, the tren and/or Dzine is really working its majic lately, the results are incrediable.
But the night sweats are getting worse and worse. Even during the day, if i pass out for a hour nap, i wake up sweating.

Just wondering if this is a Trenavar only thing? Have never had this in past PH cycles...but this is my first with Trenavar (45mg)
Or is this a "sign that my estrogen levels are too high or too low....usually the main reason for male or female night sweats. Could be a sign of low T.", my brother in law is a doc...but he has no clue that im on anything. (or haven't outright told him)

And if anyone has any tips on helping ease this, would love the info!
2 more weeks on this cycle, its been one of the best and smoothest runs so far. Just a full nights sleep without having to change
sheets every morning would be nice!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Where do you live? Because out here in California, it's been warming up the last week. Might be the same for you

The tvar dose is really low, so I'd go and check other factors first

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Where do you live? Because out here in California, it's been warming up the last week. Might be the same for you

The tvar dose is really low, so I'd go and check other factors first
Im in texas...always warm!!
I have the fan on high, and thats a little too much for me usually. I dont want to cut back on my water intake, but, ive stopped having to wake up to take a piss, now, i just sweat it out. fun.

Na, never had night sweats unless i had the flu or something. Feel great tho, cycle is going great.
The only thing new, and since i can see and feel it really kicking in, is Tren. It is a low dose, but hell, ive known some friends
that will only take 30mgs solo, and still have a great cycle. Ive been on 45, thinking i have enough to do my final week at 60mg. Its user dependent for sure, from what ive read and seen.
No other sides, i was surprised with the dzine and tren together, plus tons of Stano. First week felt a little rough, but now, all good.

Except for crazy crazy dreams and night sweats. AH!

Mystere3

Awards
That's a tren side; it's not necessarily dose dependent ime. I get it with low doses of any variety of tren.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^Cool. Ya, thats what i figured. My brother in law was telling me it was some sort of hormonal imbalance, which is damn true at this point, lol. But i just didnt know it would have me sweating like this at, a, what is considered a low dose. Well...two more weeks to go!
But man, what a amazing compound. :)

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of dudes, either pinning real Tren, or just taking 100+mgs of Trenavar, having to sleep on towels and things like that, waking up in a pool of sweat...eesh.
But stacking it low, with something like Dzine, very nice.
Maybe next time, somewhere around 60mgs would be good along with something basic like Epi or Hdrol...not sure how the joints would feel though...

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm in week 3 of test+tren. No night sweats this time because in keeping my test at 125/wk. Last time I ran my test at 400 with tren 50mg Ed and had bad night sweats.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I'm in week 3 of test+tren. No night sweats this time because in keeping my test at 125/wk. Last time I ran my test at 400 with tren 50mg Ed and had bad night sweats.
I agree it does make a huge difference lowering test, might up tren to 800 wk