First Time Cycle - Olympus Labs Products

bigtobe1

bigtobe1

Awards
Here is my first cycle, would love advice and feed back.

On Cycle: 6weeks

Epi5tane - 30/30/45/45/45/45

Faraza300 - 4caps/day weeks 3-6

Ar1macarepro - 4caps/day weeks 1-6

Off Cycle:

Nolvadex - 20/20/10/10

Sup3r PCT - Week 1 4caps/day
Week 2 3caps/day
Week 3 2caps/day
Week 4 1cap/day

dustinfz6r

Awards
I think most are dosing Ar1macare Pro at 2/3/3/3/3/3. This would only require one bottle.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a first cycle running one product at a time might be a good idea.

Epi and furaza stack well, but maybe for a first timer Ep15tane alone would be enough.

Will you be logging your cycle?

bigtobe1

bigtobe1

Awards
I hadn't planned on it but i've been asked by a couple people so i'm thinking i should!

bigtobe1

bigtobe1

Awards
So for a log, i see different users post different things. Cycle, supps, diet, workouts, etc. What is it that you feel users are really looking for in a log?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So for a log, i see different users post different things. Cycle, supps, diet, workouts, etc. What is it that you feel users are really looking for in a log?
Always up to you. I post work outs, supps and pics. Maybe a basic lay out of my diet( not one that likes putting all my foods up everyday, don't really care for that)

bigtobe1

bigtobe1

Awards
So for a log, i see different users post different things. Cycle, supps, diet, workouts, etc. What is it that you feel users are really looking for in a log? And i always see "subbed" as a reply in comments. What does that mean haha

bigtobe1

bigtobe1

Awards
Always up to you. I post work outs, supps and pics. Maybe a basic lay out of my diet( not one that likes putting all my foods up everyday, don't really care for that)
Appreciate it broham. Will start a Log as soon as I get my cycle! Another question for you. You mentioned just running Epi for a 1st cycle by itself. After how many cycles do you feel it would be to start stacking PH's. Like putting together Epi, Furaza, and Tr3n.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So for a log, i see different users post different things. Cycle, supps, diet, workouts, etc. What is it that you feel users are really looking for in a log? And i always see "subbed" as a reply in comments. What does that mean haha
Subbed means they are following your thread.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Do you already have the furaza?? I'd prolly just leave it out because it's expensive

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have just one bottle of Furaza, I'd run it at 225mg/day for 40 days.

What most people want to see in logs are before/after pics, strength gains and weight gains.

Anyways, in for the fun!

bigtobe1

bigtobe1

Awards
Do you recommend I take my PH's with food or empty stomach? Same question for Nolva and Super PCT during post cycle.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you recommend I take my PH's with food or empty stomach? Same question for Nolva and Super PCT during post cycle.
I usually take my supplements with meals. It shouldn't matter with methylated PH's though but it doesn't hurt.

bigtobe1

bigtobe1

Awards
Should I space out my dosing throughout the day with my PHs or can I take them all at one time.

bigtobe1

bigtobe1

Awards
Also do you feel I should take my PHs at the same times every day and be consistent with that as possible or does it matter as long as you get them in? Thanks!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also do you feel I should take my PHs at the same times every day and be consistent with that as possible or does it matter as long as you get them in? Thanks!
Space them evenly throughout the day.

Few hours doesn't matter :)

bigtobe1

bigtobe1

Awards
Another question for you bro. Talk to me a little about taking stims with Epi. I've read a lot on not taking b/c of increase in BP. I started taking Epi and Ar1macarepro yesterday. Taking 1 cap of each twice a day, so 30mg Epi and 2 caps Ar1macarepro. I fell tho already after taking 1 Epi and 1 Ar1macarepro like 15-20 min after taking like a little weird lol. Like maybe some high bp stuff. Like just a little spacy, taking some deep breaths, very slight aniexty.. I do have history of high bp on dads side of family. I do take a thermo in the moring as well that has about 300mg caffiene. But after about an hour or two i feel better. I didnt have any of this proior too.Just shooting some info at you bro. Appreciate any feedback. I do take multis and fish oils and all that good stuff too. I dont wanna stop already haha but wanna take care of my health for sure.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had some BP issues for the first week during my first Epi cycle but it leveled out. I wouldn't recommend taking stims during the cycle though...

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I had some BP issues for the first week during my first Epi cycle but it leveled out. I wouldn't recommend taking stims during the cycle though...
Or at least 300mg of caffeine on cycle.

That's a heavy dose even when you're not cycling.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Or at least 300mg of caffeine on cycle.

That's a heavy dose even when you're not cycling.
I took 800mg (two servings of 1MR vortex) yesterday thinking I could handle it...

**** I thought I was going to die in the gym

bigtobe1

bigtobe1

Awards
Just wanted to give an update man. Been on for a week now at 30mg Epi. Been working alot of overtime past couple weeks so sleep hasnt been the best. Notice lethargy for sure, but feel like it's getting better with time. Notice my physique getting leaner and i've done less cardio than i usually do. Diet has been the same as well. Cant complain. Dropped my caffeine intake to only 100mg in the morning. Strength level is still the same. Pumps are definitely different. Not just a full pump, but like a dense hard pump haha. Had a chest workout on Wednesday and was pretty low carbed bu the pump was ridiculous. Excited for this next week uping Epi to 45mg and getting better sleep and seeing what it brings!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to give an update man. Been on for a week now at 30mg Epi. Been working alot of overtime past couple weeks so sleep hasnt been the best. Notice lethargy for sure, but feel like it's getting better with time. Notice my physique getting leaner and i've done less cardio than i usually do. Diet has been the same as well. Cant complain. Dropped my caffeine intake to only 100mg in the morning. Strength level is still the same. Pumps are definitely different. Not just a full pump, but like a dense hard pump haha. Had a chest workout on Wednesday and was pretty low carbed bu the pump was ridiculous. Excited for this next week uping Epi to 45mg and getting better sleep and seeing what it brings!
Sounds good bro.....will only get better;)