Trestobol+msten10+alpha90 log

C

chrispy2309

Awards
I am new to this forum but am not new to Aas/ph's. my last cycle was in November and I ran trenavar and alpha 90 by ironflex supps and had some amazing gains. I gained 12 solid lbs while still staying fairly lean and vascular. I took my first dose today I will be running the msten 30/30/40/40/30 the alpha90 40/40/60/60/40 and the trest 50/50/60/60/50 taking one upon waking up, one at noon, and 3 pre workout. I have cycle assist,omega3,glutamine,taurine, and a multi vitamin. I know summers coming up but I have about 9-10% body fat and just want to bulk. I will be eating 3,500 calories a day and I taking 350-400 grams of protein a day. I pre-make all of my meals before work and eat every 2 hours. I workout 5-6 days a week only working out 1 body part a day so i get a full,long workout In. I'm 6 3' 228lbs and want to be around 235-240 by the end if cycle

I

I Dont Lift

Awards
30 and 40 mgs of sten is outragous. bad idea imo. ive ran methlystenbolone 3 times and have never went over 20mgs.

6 week looked like
7/14/14/14/21/21

its too toxic imo to run higher and the gains/harm ratio isnt worth it above 20.

Just friendly advice, you do you lol

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, doses are ridiculous for that many methylated compounds at the same time.

But at the same time, I'm intrigued. So while I don't recommend this, I'm following along. Any chances of before/after photos?

C

chrispy2309

Awards
I've ran m-sten twice before this and never really felt anything until I went up to 20-30 mg's. but yeah you guys are right ill just end up keeping at 20mg'sv and maybe ramp it up to 30 for my 3rd week when it really starts to kick in

C

chrispy2309

Awards
Day#2 starting weight 229. I usually sleep like a baby but last night my gf woke me up saying I was radiating heat? Who knows. I feel hungrier but nothing too drastic. Today is back day. I started out with 4 sets of 12 wide grip pull-ups. Went into 3 sets of lat pills owns 200x12 220x10 240x7. Rows (my favorite) I did 230x13 240x10 and 270x8. I cruised through this workout doing deads, bent over rows, reverse pull downs, and strait arm pull downs. I know it's early but no sides to report yet. I have a sense if well being probably from the trest and my arms are seeming more vascular. Can't wait for this **** to kick in

M

Mystere3

Awards
Agree with keeping the doses lower.

I'd also add TUDCA.

C

chrispy2309

Awards
Day#3 weighed in at 230. Got an extra bottle of clomid and tuduca should be coming in tomorrow. I banged out chest today and to my sturorise i had an awesome pump going on. Energy and endurance seemed to be up a little more as well. I always get an amazing feeling 30 min after I take trest I love it. No sides at all. Libido is better than normal i noticed a few R.O.B's today (random occurring boners) I have a question for any of you guys I have a decent amount if IGF Lr3 do you think it would be good to use it now or wait for pct ? Let me know

C

chrispy2309

Awards
I took yesterday off due to Me getting an m.r I on my back bc it's been bothering me for while. I weighed in at 232 +4 lbs. I know it's probably water but I'm starting to feel fuller already. I had an Amazing pump today, it was awesome. My hunger is really start to Increase and have been eating really clean so far. I hit tri-ceps td and everything felt great about that workout. The pump,the intensity, the endurance, it was just awesome.