pred nutrtion halovar/oral turinabol

seniorcitizen

Awards
ive got two bottles of halovar sitting in the cupboard along with two tubs of ai cycle support and enuf tamoxifen citrate and clomiphene for atleast two successful cycles , ime uk based so getting prohormones is easy - i tried halovar for five days a few months back but then backed out of it because for me the most frightening side effect was the fact that i was in a good mood which was very strange also the lethargy was next level when people mentioned lethargy i pictured being slightly tired ffs i was sleeping a good four hours every afternoon and i was concerned wether this was because i did not bother to put a testosterone base with it , which in hein-sight makes most sense, Ime quite confident in that i know all the basics and ime quite confident that from the five days i did do it that it does work and it is strong , I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO ASK ------- other than does anyone have any experience with wether this compound is legit and what it sais it is alot of prohormones seem to be just anadrol relabelled and tbf if i wanted anadrol ide just buy it. my other supposed question would be DO i just **** the ph off get sum test enanthate and run something more conventional and better .

i got my supps from predator nutrition
i got my serm from a reliable source

but ive spent a year thinking bout ph's and ime starting to feel like they are all bunk or just real gear i could of brought in the first place , i want peoples oppinions and i want people to be bluntly honest about what they think of prohormones and were they would purchase them from.

this is my first post and i wont be posting stats as i solely want to here about compounds , brands , experiences and legitamacy of compounds.

one further note to mention is that even five days of halodrol i had developed a peak on my biceps , calves had grown and i could do more reps on my pec flys it could have been a placebo if so then great if not then does this mean it is fake because it shud of took longer to kick in ,

yours sincerely
RICH

seniorcitizen

Awards
if it is legit wll be more than happy to run a detailed log