First Cycle Epistane and Stano

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
From what I have found so far I was thinking of doing Epistane at 30/30/45/45/45/45 with maybe Stano at 800/800/800/800/1000/1000. I was going to do Nolvaldex at 20/20/10/10. For during the cycle I was going to use Arimacare Pro at 4/4/4/4/4/4 and after the cycle Super PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1. I will not order anything until I get Nolvaldex and I am not one hundred percent sure on the Stano yet. Would I need to add anything to during or after the cycle or does that cover everything? Would I need a Testosterone base during or after? I was going to use Erase for after the cycle but decided to use Super PCT instead.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was also thinking of switching Stano with Trest, what do you guys think about that? And is there a legit site for Nolvaldex in pill form? I can get it in liquid but I am not sure on the dosing.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Trest is also an ass load more expensive

You won't find any research chems selling serms in pill form because it's kind of illegal. The purpose of them is for research after all. Not ingestion like a pill lol

You'll have to go ugl or out of country pharmacies for pill serms

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know that but what about for a first cycle? And what's the price difference on Stano and Trest? I haven't looked too much into the dosing of Trest.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
I was also thinking of switching Stano with Trest, what do you guys think about that? And is there a legit site for Nolvaldex in pill form? I can get it in liquid but I am not sure on the dosing.
Most research chem companies have nolva with 20mg per ml, and you can easily find 1ml syringes at the drug store or on the website itself.

So all you would have to do is fill the entire syringe with the nolva and them administer them to your rats for research once a day before bed.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is exactly what I was looking for. I will just figure out the dosage for the liquid form, do you know if I would need the 30 or 60 ml bottle? And does the on and off cycle support look like enough?

Mystere3

Awards
The Celtic trest isn't too much more, really. If you run it at 40 it's good for almost 4 weeks which would be similar to stano at 600 which is only $10 less.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
That is exactly what I was looking for. I will just figure out the dosage for the liquid form, do you know if I would need the 30 or 60 ml bottle? And does the on and off cycle support look like enough?
Yeah, it looks good. That's the same stuff I will be running shortly.

So your nolva will be 20/20/10/10.

30ml will be enough for 4 weeks, with a little bit left over.