Olympus Labs Stenadrol Log/Putting the Big back in Bruiser

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
This a sponsored Log. Thank you to Olympus Lab, g0hardorgohome & edje007. Not only did they select me to log Stenadrol, but they gave me 2 bottles to a do an EPIC run! So what is Stenadrol...
View attachment sten.bmp
Let's break it down further
  • Methylstenbolone provides increases in mass, size, and strength. Unlike superdrol, Methylstenbolone retains little to no water retention meaning you can bulk up without losing definition. This will provide the look of much fuller muscles. Many people after experiencing methylstenbolone prefer it over superdrol.
  • does not convert to estrogen
  • Fast acting

• Dimethandrostenol is part of the 2-methyl group
  • In regards to its structure, it is considered to be a cross between Superdrol and Pheraplex.
  • it can not convert to estrogen

My run.... 6 Weeks 5/5/6/6/6/6
m-sten- 25/25/30/30/30/30
Dimeth- 20/20/24/24/24/24

Cycle support/liver support 1.5 weeks started prior to log, run through the entire log and through PCT
multi's, fish oils will also be taken.

PCT: Clomid
Test booster, not chosen yet

and a six pack a beer a night.... kidding, there will be no consumption of alcohol for a very long time.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
A little about me... Currently- 6'3
220-225 lbs
bf- somewhere in the 13-15% range

For the past year, I've been either cutting or staying around maintenance. For the next 10 weeks, the only thing I am worried about is gaining as much strength as possible and obviously that means having to put on size and weight. The first week of June I will be competing in a Power lifting meet, so my training and nutrition will be reflecting so. With that said, I've worked hard to get what abs I do have lol, so my diet is going to teeter more towards a recomp then a full blown bulk. I still plan on putting a good 15 lbs on.

Training: Sunday: OFF (heavy carb meal late in the day)
Monday: Squat, lowerbody (high carb starting preworkout meal)
Tuesday: Bench, upperbody (moderate carb)
Wednesday: light cardio/abs/foam roll/strech (low carb)
Thursday: Deadlift, Back (high carb)
Friday: Shoulders, Upperbody (moderate carb)
Saturday: light cardio/abs/foam roll/strech (low carb)
Currently, I am following 5/3/1.

Nutrition: For the next 10 weeks, I will be bulking and keeping things moderately clean for the most part. Generally I follow my own version of carb cycling, with higher carb days around my workouts and lower carbs on the days I do not workout. In the past I've done traditional diets, long stints in keto, both TKD and CKD, Lean gains, and even keifers carb backloading for a bit. Through all those experiments, I've come to find what works best for me at the moment.

As of 4/7/2014

image-3464014531.jpg

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in. It's def more hardcore than what I've ever done with orals. It'll be a blast!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the creation of a mythical beast!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Since when is SD wet?

You are correct, SD is a dry compound. but in terms of msten vs superdrol, superdrol still pulls more water. How much? eh tough to say and probably not that noticeable.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are correct, SD is a dry compound. but in terms of msten vs superdrol, superdrol still pulls more water. How much? eh tough to say and probably not that noticeable.
Wet would suggest aromatising compound. That is not the case.

M

Mystere3

Awards
Idk, personally I like SD a lot more than msten, it's my second favorite bulking oral after dmz. Msten to me tends to be high on sides compared to both compounds as 20 of SD was essentially equivalent to 20 msten but with fewer sides. 45 dmz was similar to those with even fewer sides.

poppawheely

poppawheely

Awards
:bigeyes: Sounds like a good recomp. Along for the ride.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is gonna be sexy can't wait for the gains!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
I was very tempted to start this morning haha and had the bottle in my hand, but I'm still going to hold off till Wednesday. I also threw a before pic up top.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good starting point should really be able to see a lot of progress here since you have a good base and aren't to far out of shape to start with.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
And... It has begun!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did Zeus crack the lightening bolt when you took your first dose?

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Did Zeus crack the lightening bolt when you took your first dose?

Haha, something like that! Two doses and down.... I think I'm going to pick up a car or something. Placebo is in full effect!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Smash some weights please:)
There will be plenty of that!

Wednesday's are either a cardio or a rest day, and I chose to rest. One reason being, I hadn't had a full day off in a little while and the other was to be refreshed to pull some M@*^%RF^&K!N& for later today. I'll be deadlifting and doing some back work.

Obviously nothing to really report on Stenadrol except that I didn't keel over. So, I would say everything is still going to plan!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Deadlift, Back Day

Warmup- 5 mins treadmill, dynamic stretch, glute activation drills, pull ups

Deadlift- Progressive warm up to- 365x5, 405x3, 455x5

Deadlift w/ shrug each rep- 275x8x4

Seated Cable Row- 160x15, 180x12, 200x10, 200x10

Lat Pull Down- 160x12, 160x12, 180x10, 180x10

Felt fairly good during this workout, had a real nice pump and left the gym exhausted. I had my phone set up to film my last set of heavy deads and.... didn't record it right, a little bummed about that lol, but all in all it was a good day.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deadlift, Back Day

Warmup- 5 mins treadmill, dynamic stretch, glute activation drills, pull ups

Deadlift- Progressive warm up to- 365x5, 405x3, 455x5

Deadlift w/ shrug each rep- 275x8x4

Seated Cable Row- 160x15, 180x12, 200x10, 200x10

Lat Pull Down- 160x12, 160x12, 180x10, 180x10

Felt fairly good during this workout, had a real nice pump and left the gym exhausted. I had my phone set up to film my last set of heavy deads and.... didn't record it right, a little bummed about that lol, but all in all it was a good day.
That's a work out:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work and picture!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Last lift was on friday and the workout was Shoulders

Standing Shoulder Press
150x5, 175x3, 185x6

Cable side raise
Front Raise
Rear Pecdec

Did some extra tri work as well and just did a couple sets of higher rep overhead extension.

On Saturday I just did some cardio and some ab work. The weather was very nice for the first time and I enjoyed the sun and went for a run.

Notes: It hasn't been a whole week yet, but the powers to be are definitely underway. Hunger has been up and I have been eating like a horse. I am also retaining a lot of water as the scale has already jumped 5 lbs.

Today is a squat day

hot-girls-squating.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow nice work and up 5 lbs already... You think you are retaining water as in under the skin or is muscle volume just sky high from glycogen stores being filled and pulling water into the muscle?

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Squat/Legday

Training

warm up
dynamic stretch, progression on squats

Work sets:
275x5, 315x5, 365x7, [droset] -365x5 - 315x8 - 225x12-

Leg Press feet and knees close
600x20, 600x20, 600x20

Smith RDL
185x15, 235x12, 235x12

Leg extension superset w/ Leg curl

Notes
-things are looking very positive, can't say for sure that things have kicked in, but squats felt fairly good today.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Wow nice work and up 5 lbs already... You think you are retaining water as in under the skin or is muscle volume just sky high from glycogen stores being filled and pulling water into the muscle?
a little of both, I definitely feel slightly fuller muscle wise, there are times during the day that I feel more vascular than normal, but I also ate two very heavy carb meals this past weekend and had some spill over as I have a little of that flabbing feeling.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Chest/Tri's

Training

warm up- TRX stretch, progression on bench

Bench (every rep 2 sec pause)
245x5
265x5
275x5 (+2 reps no pause)

Incline BB (fat bar)
225x10
225x10
225x10
225x10

Dips 2 Chainz= 40 lbs
15, 15, 15, 15

dumbbell lockouts

Finished with a few sets of TRX skull crushers supersetted with TRX flyes just to cap things off and finish with a nice pump.

Notes

strength was on point today and nothing mind blowing, but for being exactly a week its nice to feel the beginning of things kicking in. Where I noticed it most was during the inclines, usually I would struggle with the last couple of sets getting all 10 reps, but the four sets that I did where just a ton easier. Weight has stayed steady (+5)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work Bruiser!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Deadlift/Back Day

Training

Deadlift
- worked up to 405x5, 455x3, 485x3
- two speed sets at 315 with a 2 inch deficit

lat Pulldowns

Low Cable Pull
- 12, 10, 10

Standing Pulldown
-12, 12, 12

[video=youtube;kR1FazWHj1c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR1FazWHj1c[/video]

-still would like to get my hips to sit back a touch.

Notes:
Everything is going well. Vascularity has been increasing by the day, muscles seem to be hardening. The weights don't have that significant lighter feeling yet, but endurance wise, I feel that I am able to push out a few more reps then normal. the best part is I have not experienced any sides as of yet.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been gone for 4 days and nothing but great things here.

Great to hear!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
whoo, sorry guys! The holiday weekend kept me from the boards, but I'm back with a lot of developments.

Friday would have been day 10 and overall I had a very good workout, Saturday was just a light Cardio and maintenance day. A lot of stretching and some different drills working on mobility. Sunday was an off day, and I gorge on as much Easter food as possible.

Day 13/Squats/Legs

Training

Squats
worked up to... 315x5, 365x5, 385x2, 405x2, 425x2
3 sets of 225x12
DB RDL
100's x12, 100'sx12, 100'sx12

Leg Curl

Leg Ext.

[video=youtube;sGr3VklXJW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGr3VklXJW4[/video]*last set of heavy squats

Notes:

-Felt really good after the leg workout, Squats felt awesome and I could really tell that the weight was feeling lighter.
-Starting to notice some mild sides.
- Acne is not something I usually encounter on cycle, but I seemed to develop a little backne, not much though.
- Joints are tightening up a little bit I've increased my glucosomine
- not a bad side, but I am hungrier then usual not so much hunger pains, but when I do eat I have a bottomless pit in my stomach.

Today is Bench/Chest and I am stoked to see what I end up doubling today, I am aiming for a good 315x2, but we'll see.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 Bench/Chest/Tri

Training

warm up with some light shoulder work TRX stretch routine

BENCH
progressed up to 255x3, 275x3, 295x2, 315x2, 325x2 (all paused)

Incline Fat bar
205x15, 205x15, 225x12, 225x12

Low Cable Standing flyes superset w/ TRX skull crushers
15,15, 15, 15 failure x4

Rope Pushdowns

Notes

-Seemed to take the body a little to warm up and get the joints nice and lubed, but once things starting hitting the weight seemed considerably lighter. Real happy with getting the 325 for a solid double.

today's another cardio/maintance day. The weather is nice and I will be heading out for a light outdoor run do some ab work followed by some stretching and mobility work.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
given myself a bump! more people should be in here. #witness

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
Deadlift/Back Day

Training

LAT PULLDOWN
20, 20, 15, 15, 12

DEADLIFT

worked doubles today, progressed up to.. 405x3, 455x2, 475x2, 500x2

RACK PULLS mid shin

315x10, 315x10, 315x10

LOW PULLEY machine

12, 12, 12, 12

Finished with a dropset on the seated cable with a neutral grip, started at 200 did five reps and worked the entire way down the stack

[video=youtube;FAOAXnJNXJE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAOAXnJNXJE[/video]

I know there's room for a lot of improvement.... any advise, please feel free to share.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you are strong but you are really rounding your back out on those deads. Try to retract your shoulder blades and push your chest up as you grab the bar getting tension in everything then lock it in by bracing your core and then just pull it off the floor. You definitely have the strength just need to get the back straight so you don't end up rupturing a disc or something.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This is gonna sound sad, but this pic made my night ;) lol

M

Mystere3

Awards
Man you are strong but you are really rounding your back out on those deads. Try to retract your shoulder blades and push your chest up as you grab the bar getting tension in everything then lock it in by bracing your core and then just pull it off the floor. You definitely have the strength just need to get the back straight so you don't end up rupturing a disc or something.
I agree, I think you could afford to start a little bit lower in your crouch too, it might help that.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I think you could afford to start a little bit lower in your crouch too, it might help that.

I completely agree with you guys. I think a lot of my problems stem from always squatting with a wide stance and a lack of deadlifting over the years and now I've set myself with several of these imbalances that need fixed.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 20
Sqaut/Legs

TRAINING

SQUATS

worked up to- 365x5, 385x5, 405x3, 405x3 (dropped to 315x7)

BB STEPUPs- this was my first time doing these in a long time, and was unsure of what weight I was capable of and when I do them again, I would like to have the step a touch higher, the step I was using was a little over 12 inches. felt great in the quads, sore in some different areas today.

135x15 each leg, 185x15 each leg, 225x12 each leg, 275x10 each leg.

LEG EXTENSIONS (single leg)
100x15, 120x12, 120x12, 140x10, 140x10

Training Notes
-Felt a little lethargic heading to the gym. I've cut out preworkout for the remainder of this log and miss it a lot lol, but a nice stim break is just what I need right now. when pct starts, it will give my workouts that extra push to maintain gains.
- warming up, the weight felt heavier then normal, but once I got up to my work sets, things fell into motion, the two sets at 405 felt great.
- I would normally also do hamstrings on leg day, but opted to not, my legs have been awfully tiresome. I'll throw a hamstring focus on my deads/back day.

Log Notes
- Like I stated in the training notes, lethargy has set in a little, but nothing I haven't experienced before.
- I've been seeing some awesome mirror changes almost daily. With my carb cycling, this has really turned into an awesome recomp log. I had a high carb day on Sunday and weighed 235 on Monday morning, yesterday was a moderate carb, and today (tuesday) I woke up at 231.
- been receiving a lot of complicates and jokes from friends and strangers "do you even lift"
- hardening has also been really nice.
- Libido is still kickin

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome progress man! You gonna take some progerss pics for us to show those mirror changes? I would love to see some of the shots for comparison.Also that is pretty fugging sick on those step ups!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress man! You gonna take some progerss pics for us to show those mirror changes? I would love to see some of the shots for comparison.Also that is pretty fugging sick on those step ups!
no problem, I get a pic up this weekend

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 & Day 23
Chest Legs

Day 21Training

BENCH-

worked up to 3 sets of 5 @285 all with pauses.

INCLINE BB

4 sets of 10 @225

CABLE FLYES

4 sets of 12

ROPE PUSHDOWNS

4 sets 12

notes

I thought on Day 20 something was up, I felt groggy and just not all there. thought it may of just been allergies, but it started to set in more on this day. Didnt really effect my strength, but just really tired and lack of drive. On Day 22, which was a planned off day, it hit the hardest. One minute I was cold the next I was sweating. Nose was constantly running and once again super tired.
Today (day 24) things started to feel a lot better. Woke up with my nose clogged, but everything was dry and the groggy feeling wore off by midmorning. I did feel as though my strength was significantly effected from my body fighting and getting over whatever bug I encountered. I definitely had a lot more energy and still got a very productive workout in, just not top notch performance in regards to strength.

TRAINING

LAT PULLDOWNS

light warmup, followed by 4 sets of 12

DEADLIFT

worked triples today, and felt like I was struggling. Worked up to 455 for a good three, but it just felt a ton heavier then it should have. I then went down to 315, and just worked a couple sets of 8 focusing on tightening my form.

SHRUGS

3 sets of 315x15, followed by 2 sets of 185 behind the back shrug

SEATED LOW CABLE

4 sets of 12

STANDING CABLE CURL

3 sets of 15

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, sorry its been about a week since my last update, work has been super hectic, I've been pulling 10-12 hour days at my main job and working my other job on top of that. I've still been managing to get all of my meals and the gym has been stellar. Don't have a whole lot of time to post individual workouts, but I will give a run down of updates.

-squat worked up and did two sets of 425 for a triple this past Monday. Felt really good. A lot of power out of the hole.
-Tuesday, bench, I worked up and did two sets of triples at 315, once again strength has increased
-today I will be deadlifting, and I am feeling on point

-with my competition at the end of the month, I have slowed down on the bulking and I have been keeping my weight right around 230. This cycle has been great recomp wise, playing around with my carb intake, I've been looking leaner, but still getting a lot of compliments on my size gain.

- I never had this issue before with previous cycles, but I've noticed my nips have been very hard, not sensitive or itching, but if its even a little cold, I get quite perky. I've had several people check it out and as of right now, do not have any buds present. to be on the safe side, I added the OTC arimistane. I should have been more on the safe side and had a real AI on hand, but I never had gyno issues and didn't think I would have any issues this time around either. I am fairly confident, I do not have anything to worry about.

- my blood pressure has been a little high, but once again, nothing too concerning.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, sorry its been about a week since my last update, work has been super hectic, I've been pulling 10-12 hour days at my main job and working my other job on top of that. I've still been managing to get all of my meals and the gym has been stellar. Don't have a whole lot of time to post individual workouts, but I will give a run down of updates.

-squat worked up and did two sets of 425 for a triple this past Monday. Felt really good. A lot of power out of the hole.
-Tuesday, bench, I worked up and did two sets of triples at 315, once again strength has increased
-today I will be deadlifting, and I am feeling on point

-with my competition at the end of the month, I have slowed down on the bulking and I have been keeping my weight right around 230. This cycle has been great recomp wise, playing around with my carb intake, I've been looking leaner, but still getting a lot of compliments on my size gain.

- I never had this issue before with previous cycles, but I've noticed my nips have been very hard, not sensitive or itching, but if its even a little cold, I get quite perky. I've had several people check it out and as of right now, do not have any buds present. to be on the safe side, I added the OTC arimistane. I should have been more on the safe side and had a real AI on hand, but I never had gyno issues and didn't think I would have any issues this time around either. I am fairly confident, I do not have anything to worry about.

- my blood pressure has been a little high, but once again, nothing too concerning.
Stiff nipples happen to me all the time while on. Never had any gyno problems ....

As long as you don't get lunps and that ichy feeling, you'll be allright;)