First Sustanon250 Cycle help.

JDeltaFleX

Awards
Hi, new to the forum. Here are my stats.
6'4
12-14% BF
28y/o male
<2 years lifting
About to start my first cycle of sustanon250 as this is all I can get right now. How should I take it to obtain these goals: Build some muscle but focus more on fat loss than mass gain? Advice/suggestions on Diet, dosage , training, rest and other supps ( assuming I can get them) that should used with it. Thanks in advance!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hi, new to the forum. Here are my stats.
6'4
12-14% BF
28y/o male
<2 years lifting
About to start my first cycle of sustanon250 as this is all I can get right now. How should I take it to obtain these goals: Build some muscle but focus more on fat loss than mass gain? Advice/suggestions on Diet, dosage , training, rest and other supps ( assuming I can get them) that should used with it. Thanks in advance!
week1-14 500mg sust (250mg 2x a week 3-4 days apart if possible)
wk1-16 AI ( I rec dex 0.25mg-0.5mg eod)
wk16-20 PCT: 35-50mg clomid & 20mg tamox ed

something like this is effective. i rec teste though.

good luck!

JDeltaFleX

Awards
Thanks. I will most likely go with that plan, maybe just a shorter cycle due to $.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hi, new to the forum. Here are my stats. 6'4 220 12-14% BF 28y/o male <2 years lifting About to start my first cycle of sustanon250 as this is all I can get right now. How should I take it to obtain these goals: Build some muscle but focus more on fat loss than mass gain? Advice/suggestions on Diet, dosage , training, rest and other supps ( assuming I can get them) that should used with it. Thanks in advance!
You should pin every other day with sustanon due to the prop and phenyl prop ester. Injecting twice a week won't allow these ester to get the compounding effect.

JDeltaFleX

Awards
Ok guys here it is, I'm planning to cycle
Sust250
Masteron
Clomid PCT
6 week cycle
My stats are listed above.
Dosage recommendations and timing would much appreciated.
As a first time cycle would you pin the mast right off or wait until mid cycle?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
week1-14 500mg sust (250mg 2x a week 3-4 days apart if possible)
wk1-16 AI ( I rec dex 0.25mg-0.5mg eod)
wk16-20 PCT: 35-50mg clomid & 20mg tamox ed

something like this is effective. i rec teste though.

good luck!
I like this advice, this is what I'd do.

JDeltaFleX

Awards
Yeah I liked his advice however I have Masteron and would like to use it. Not sure on dosing mixed with the Sust.