RPN Havoc Log

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
RPN Havoc 6 Week Cycle Log

I will be running this cycle for 6 weeks dosed at 40mgs/ed for the entire 6 weeks. I will also be running Liv-52 at 3 pills twice a day. PCT includes Nolvadex for the first two weeks 40mgs/ed then the last two weeks 20mgs/ed. I will be posting before and after pics I just don't have time to upload the before pictures right now.

Background info:

Height: 5’8
Experience: First Cycle, 3 years of training consistently. Went from 115lbs-165lbs naturally.
Starting Weight: 162lbs (just came back from being sick)
Deadlift: 425lbs
Bench Press: 300lbs
Squat: 315 lbs

Diet:
Eating a minimum of 3500 calories every day. Mostly clean
Drink at least a gallon of water a day.

Exercise: Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1

Day One: 3/24

Took 20mgs of havoc and my 3 liv-52 pills at 11:30 after a meal. Initial feelings were a little light-headedness. Could just be in my head. Ate more and took 20mgs of havoc and 3 liv-52 pills at 3:30 which is 30 mins pre workout. Gym today, first day back from my week off due to being sick. Worked out Chest and Tris. Felt very calm and tired, probably because it was first day back from having a week off. I did feel myself sweating more than I normally do. Great tricep pump, feels good to be back.

Day Two: 3/25

Took 20mgs of havoc and my 3 liv-52 pills at 11:30 after a meal. Ate more and took 20mgs of havoc and 3 liv-52 pills at 3:30. Rest day today from the gym. First day back at work after being sick for the last week. Drinking a ton of water lately. I’ve also noticed my appetite is starting to go up already. Peeing like 10 times a day because my body isn’t use to so much water. I also noticed any physical task I would do no matter how simple my body would run a little warmer than usual. Also after moving a pallet of soda and replacing it with water I got a back pump. Muscles are starting to feel a little more full. Not sure if its just in my head or not. Nothing else to report except that I’m feeling hungry a lot more often than I usually do.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Subbed

Swolljaboi

Awards
I'm sure you've already been reamed by somebody for doing ph at 19 right? I'm subbed anyway.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm sure you've already been reamed by somebody for doing ph at 19 right? I'm subbed anyway.
I don't think anyone did? Lmao I just don't care anymore. They will always do it anyway. And id rather help them pct right then preach to them. I'm not their dad. They know they are pretty young for it. What people say is nothing new.

LiftBigC

Awards
Subbed.

I'm doing a 6 week havoc cycle also. I'm in the middle of week 2 and my strength has increased dramatically. I'm getting leaner, staying the same weight and getting stronger.

You will love it.

Mystere3

Awards
Plus they could just lie and say they're 22 or w/e. He also already started it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outside of being too young for this, you could have picked a better on cycle support product like CEL Cycle Assist. Keep the dosage of EPI down, and nail the PCT and you should come out fine.

Are you a competitive powerlifter? Those numbers are quite impressive for 19 years old and 162lbs.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Wait, you bench 300 and squat 315? No leg days huh? Impressive bench tho.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Outside of being too young for this, you could have picked a better on cycle support product like CEL Cycle Assist. Keep the dosage of EPI down, and nail the PCT and you should come out fine. Are you a competitive powerlifter? Those numbers are quite impressive for 19 years old and 162lbs.
I'm almost 30 and he's already around my numbers lifting ....smh I'm slacking lolol hey op I dosed epi every 3-4 hours apart 10mg throughout the day and by week 3 I started noticing big differences.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
I have by other people. But I'm not here to get anybodies approval. I'm merely sharing my experience. I already had my mind made up coming in here and I'm just trying to share my experience to help others and to look back in the future at what I've done already by documenting how I'm feeling along the way and the progress that is to be made.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Subbed.

I'm doing a 6 week havoc cycle also. I'm in the middle of week 2 and my strength has increased dramatically. I'm getting leaner, staying the same weight and getting stronger.

You will love it.
Glad to hear it, looking forward to the gains!

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Plus they could just lie and say they're 22 or w/e. He also already started it.
Exactly I could easily lie about my age to make some people "happy" or whatever but it's pointless.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Outside of being too young for this, you could have picked a better on cycle support product like CEL Cycle Assist. Keep the dosage of EPI down, and nail the PCT and you should come out fine.

Are you a competitive powerlifter? Those numbers are quite impressive for 19 years old and 162lbs.
I'm doing my first powerlifting meet in August so as of now I am not. I am training for it though and expecting my deadlift to be over 500lbs.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
I'm almost 30 and he's already around my numbers lifting ....smh I'm slacking lolol hey op I dosed epi every 3-4 hours apart 10mg throughout the day and by week 3 I started noticing big differences.
Glad to hear, yeah that seems to be what I've been hearing is that around the second and third week you can start to notice the difference. So until then it's just a waiting game haha

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Three: 3/26

Took 20mgs of havoc and my 3 liv-52 pills at noon after a meal. Ate more throughout the day and took 20mgs of havoc and my 3 liv-52 pills at 4:30. Back workout at night at 8:00pm. Strength still isn’t at 100% from that week off I had but I was happy I still hit my numbers on my deadlift and ended on 365lbs for 5. Regardless of my strength not being completely back yet my pump was out of this world. One of the best I’ve had in a long time. I was doing concentration curls and I had my elbow on my knee and I had one leg on its toes during the lift and I got a calve pump. So I am starting to definitely feel the effects. My appetite is still unreal. I’m hungry every two hours without fail no matter how big my last meal was. Still taking down a ton of water. No side effects to report as of yet. I’m looking forward to the coming weeks to really see the changes about to take place.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
The before pictures as I've promised. I know I need work on my posing, I'll get better as I practice more.
Before front relaxed.png
Before rear lat spread.png
Before side chest .png
Before side tricep.png

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Four: 3/27/14

Took 20mgs of havoc and my 3 liv-52 pills at 11:45AM after a meal. Ate more throughout the day and took 20mgs of havoc and my 3 liv-52 pills at 6PM. Had cardio and abs today. Sweating more than I usually do while doing cardio. No major changes today in how I’m feeling overall. Still always hungry and my muscles just feel more full than they usually do. Not like a pumped feeling but the type of feeling you get in your muscles when eating a big carb meal. Will keep everyone updated as the changes start to become more dramatic. I will also be putting up progress pics at the start of every week so I can see how my body transformed periodically over the next 10 weeks. (4 weeks of which will be PCT).

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
you really weigh 172? You're much thicker then me. no homo. solid looking arms too.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
you really weigh 172? You're much thicker then me. no homo. solid looking arms too.
Yeah I did right before I got sick and had to take a week off. Heaviest I've been. I'm sure by the end of the week I'll be back to that weight. Thank you I appreciate the compliment.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Five: 3/28/14

Took 20mgs of havoc and 3 liv-52 pills at noon after a meal. Ate more throughout the day and took 20mgs of havoc and my 3 liv-52 pills at 4:15PM. Had shoulders, forearms and calves today in the gym. Strength is almost fully recovered from taking my week off from being sick. In terms of how I am feeling, I’ve started to notice certain things will get me upset quicker than usual. I don’t blow up and get angry I just get irritated more quickly and have a shorter fuse than usual. Started breaking out a little, nothing major one or two small pimples here and there. Other than that my muscles are continually feeling full and my appetite is staying high. Liking this cycle so far and I’m excited it’s only going to get better from here.

Day Six: 3/29/14

Took 20mgs of havoc and 3 liv-52 pills at 3:30PM after a meal. I was at a car meet all day and didn’t know it would run as long as it did so I was taking my doses later than I usually do. I then had to go to work directly after the car meet. Took my second dose at 8PM after a meal. It’s a rest day today in the gym. I didn’t get much sleep the night before so I was super tired and lethargic today. Muscles still feeling full and my appetite is still up. Progress pics of one week use are going up on Monday.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Day Four: 3/27/14

Took 20mgs of havoc and my 3 liv-52 pills at 11:45AM after a meal. Ate more throughout the day and took 20mgs of havoc and my 3 liv-52 pills at 6PM. Had cardio and abs today. Sweating more than I usually do while doing cardio. No major changes today in how I'm feeling overall. Still always hungry and my muscles just feel more full than they usually do. Not like a pumped feeling but the type of feeling you get in your muscles when eating a big carb meal. Will keep everyone updated as the changes start to become more dramatic. I will also be putting up progress pics at the start of every week so I can see how my body transformed periodically over the next 10 weeks. (4 weeks of which will be PCT).
20mg won't do anything. I'm starting my next epi tren cycle at 40, 20 is wasting your money. Subbed to see how this goes for you

LiftBigC

Awards
20mg won't do anything. I'm starting my next epi tren cycle at 40, 20 is wasting your money. Subbed to see how this goes for you
He's taking 40mg a day. I thought it was only 20mg also but he takes 20mg twice a day.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Seven: 3/30/14

Took my 20mgs of havoc and 3 liv-52 pills at 11:30AM after a meal. Ate a bunch more between my next dosing of 20mgs of havoc and 3 liv-52 pills at 5:30PM. Had legs today in the gym, went well. Sweating a ton at the gym. After taking my second dosing I got a headache for a few hours. Going to watch out for that to make sure it doesn’t continue in the future. Muscles are constantly feeling full which is a nice feeling. My bodyweight is starting to go up a little already and my body fat is dropping a little. So overall progress is good, can’t wait for it to really kick in. Looking forward to the future of this cycle. Hoping all my lifts keep going up and that I can gain some decent size. Goal is to have my 1 rep max deadlift of 500lbs or more. I’ll keep everybody updated as to whether or not I get there or not.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Eight: 3/31/14

Took my 20mgs of havoc and 3 liv-52 pills at 11:30AM after a meal. Ate throughout the day. Muscles are continuing to feel full. Took my second dose of 20mgs of havoc and 3 liv-52 pills at 7:45PM. Went to the gym late tonight at 10:00PM and had chest and tris. I felt very energized at the gym. Even though it was the end of the day I was super happy and excited to get to the gym. Got a huge chest pump and strength is already increasing. My fatigue during and after sets is a lot less than I’m used too. Really cool feeling. Then I started working tris and I got one of the biggest pumps I’ve ever had. Went home had my protein shake. Overall an awesome day in the gym, I’m really starting to notice the difference. I will upload my progress pictures some time today when I have more time.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No homo - but can you comment as to how this cycle is impacting libido.

No boner pics or anything, just a general assessment would be appreciated.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
No homo - but can you comment as to how this cycle is impacting libido.

No boner pics or anything, just a general assessment would be appreciated.
No problem, as of now it's as high as ever. I feel a little more horny than normal, I can keep you guys updated on that if it changes. But as of now I don't notice any noticeable differences in a negative way.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No problem, as of now it's as high as ever. I feel a little more horny than normal, I can keep you guys updated on that if it changes. But as of now I don't notice any noticeable differences in a negative way.
Thanks.

I am planning the same cycle, but am about 11 million years older than you - and libido remains a high priority.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
One week progress pictures

These are my one week progress pictures. Nothing super dramatic but I notice a difference. I've put on 3lbs and I've lost a little bodyfat as well. So overall after one week I'm happy with where I'm at. I have an overall sense of well being while on Havoc that I'm really liking so far. I'll keep everyone updated if that changes.
Screen shot 2014-04-01 at 11.04.27 AM.png
Week One Side Chest.png
Week One Rear Lat Spread.png
Week One Side Tri.png

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Nine: 4/1/14

Took my 20mgs of havoc and 3 liv-52 pills at 11:30AM after a meal. Ate throughout the day. Took my second dose of 20mgs of havoc and 3 liv-52 pills at 7:00PM after dinner. Off day at the gym today. Chest isn’t as sore as last week and same with tris. Muscles continuing to always feel full. Liking this cycle a lot so far. Recovery time is faster than normal.

Day Ten: 4/2/14

Took my 20mgs of havoc and 3 liv-52 pills at 1:30PM after lunch. Chest is a little sore still from Monday but not as much as it usually would be. Ate more throughout the day and took my second dose of 20mgs of havoc and 3 liv-52 pills at 8:00PM. Had my workout at 8:30PM tonight back and bis today. Had heavy deadlift three sets of 385lbs. Went up so quick! Feeling like a machine in the gym today. Endurance is endless and strength is really starting to go up. Rest of my back workout was good and got an awesome pump as I have every time I workout lately. Bis strength is going up as well and the pump was huge. These workouts are starting to feel better and better and I love how I feel during my lifts. So much focus and I feel like I never get tired. My muscles eventually just stop working they don’t really even burn anymore. Really impressed so far, only going to get better from here on out. Small side effects really, a little bit of acne. Really minor, also I think suppression has started a little, not shutdown but suppression. Not to worried, I have confidence in my PCT. Some people wanted to know about libido, its down a little, but when I get going then it’s fine. It’s really a day by day thing, some days high as ever sometimes a little lower. I’ll keep you guys updated. Really excited now.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Eleven: 4/3/14

I think I’m going to stop posting when I take my pills. It has no relevance to the log, so from now on I’m just going to post everything I’m noticing besides that. So today’s a rest day. My back is really sore from my back workout but my bis are just tender. My off days I don’t really notice that I’m even on cycle except the occasional back pump or mini heat wave that I feel. Continuing to feel full and I’m dropping a little more bodyfat. Nothing else to report for today.

Day Twelve: 4/4/14

Trained shoulders, forearms, and traps today. Really good workout, shoulder strength is going up and my pump was almost unbearable. Started a new routine for traps and forearms because I feel like they are a lacking body parts for me. Overall my workouts are what I look forward to most throughout the day. Although throughout the day I am sometimes very tired and lethargic. A little more acne but nothing to be concerned about. Libido is where it is usually. Nothing crazy but not suppressed either. Back is pretty much recovered already which is nice. Recovery is starting to come quicker now. One side effect I’ve noticed is sometimes my nipples seem a little puffy but then an hour later they will be hard like when you’re cold. Other than that nothing new to report besides my workouts are the best part of my day and I look forward to them every time. Really awesome experience so far.

Day Thirteen: 4/5/14

Rest day today nothing new to report like I said earlier as of now, my rest days feel completely normal. Nothing special is happening that I notice. I noticed my arms are seeming a little bigger along with everything else. Traps and forearms have never been this sore before, must be that new routine I started. It hurts just to open my hand fully. Didn’t get to eat enough today, I find days that I have work it is much more difficult to get all my calories in. I made up for it by eating a ton when I got home, I just think it’s nicer to spread them out throughout the day. Nipples are continuing to go from puffy to hard throughout the day. I’ll keep an eye on it but right now I don’t think it’s to concerning. Almost two weeks in and that’s when most people said they’ve noticed the biggest changes start to occur so I’m looking forward to the next four weeks to see what this cycle can bring me. As of right now it seems like its more of a recomp, I’m not putting on tons of size. But I’m still adding some weight, dropping bodyfat, and adding strength. Going to continue to push myself with eating and training as the following weeks progress.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You look like you have lost some belly fat!

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
You look like you have lost some belly fat!
Thanks for noticing, didn't think anyone would be able to see a difference in just a week. The gains are really dry which I like. I'll be posting up more progress pics on Monday or Tuesday.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks for noticing, didn't think anyone would be able to see a difference in just a week. The gains are really dry which I like. I'll be posting up more progress pics on Monday or Tuesday.
Ya man, have you seen strength gains in this short amount of time? I will be running epi and tren for my cut in 6 weeks.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Ya man, have you seen strength gains in this short amount of time? I will be running epi and tren for my cut in 6 weeks.
Yeah I already have especially with deadlift. I'm probably gonna run epi-tren or super dmz as my next cycle.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah I already have especially with deadlift. I'm probably gonna run epi-tren or super dmz as my next cycle.
Nice man! I have both of those on hand and I'm almost tempted to recomp with sdmz2 lol I think it would be better to Go for the epi tren though for my purpose.
if your gonna do epi tren I have heard nothing but good about trenstane by ironflex and they have beast promos where I got 4 bottles of trenstane and 2 bottles of arimistane for $100 shipped. It came in 2 days.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Nice man! I have both of those on hand and I'm almost tempted to recomp with sdmz2 lol I think it would be better to Go for the epi tren though for my purpose.
if your gonna do epi tren I have heard nothing but good about trenstane by ironflex and they have beast promos where I got 4 bottles of trenstane and 2 bottles of arimistane for $100 shipped. It came in 2 days.
Killer deal man! Post a log when u pull the trigger on one of them.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Killer deal man! Post a log when u pull the trigger on one of them.
For sure! Lemme know which one you decide on. im going to keep looking into a recomp on sdmz.

I'm gonna keep following this log. Very interested on your strength gains and fat loss in particular! Keep killin it bro

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
For sure! Lemme know which one you decide on. im going to keep looking into a recomp on sdmz.

I'm gonna keep following this log. Very interested on your strength gains and fat loss in particular! Keep killin it bro
Thanks brotha will do!

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Day Fourteen: 4/6/14

Leg day today, tough to do because had to go after work which was around 11pm. Feeling pretty normal no major changes, just the occasional back pump at work for no reason. I don’t mind it, also I occasionally get headaches but they don’t last very long and I’m almost sure they’re from high blood pressure. All this is expected so I’m mentally prepared for it and know what to expect in terms of side effects. Nothing out of the ordinary so far. I’m keeping an eye on it and my blood pressure isn’t getting to high. I have a machine to check it at home. It’s still in the acceptable level just a little high for me. My forearms and traps are still sore today, insane workout going to continue with it, hope to see some improvements. This marks the two full weeks of use, this is when the main gains are going to start coming in. 1/3 through cycle looking forward to the next 2/3 to come.

Day Fifteen: 4/7/14

Rest day today, super lethargic during the day. Took a nap during the day and I still find myself being tired through the day. A little minor headache during the day too. Nipples are still going back from puffy to hard. Lumps aren’t forming and they’re not tender at all so I’ll just keep an eye on them for right now. If they progressively get worse, I’ll take nolva at 10mgs ed for two weeks and if that doesn’t work arimidex. But for right now I’m just going to keep an eye on them hopefully won’t have to do either of those options. A little more backne, not to much luckily. I just have to make sure I’m keeping up on staying extra clean. Taking showers right after a workout changing my sheets that I sleep on every other week. Nothing else to report as of now, chest and tris tomorrow, my workouts are now the best part of my day and off days just aren’t as fun/”fulfilling” as days when I know I will be lifting. Always looking forward to lifting throughout the day.

Day Sixteen: 4/8/14

Chest and tris today, surprisingly my chest strength isn’t where it has been the last couple of weeks, kind of an off day in terms of strength but contractions and pump was still just as insane as they have been during this cycle. Tris are at normal strength luckily and the pump was unreal as expected. Had to lift solo today because my workout partner and I had conflicting schedules but still pushed myself just as hard if not harder, always trying to maintain my “lead” in terms of strength and size. It’s always fun being competitive with my lifting partner/best friend. Keeps things interesting and fun in the gym by pushing ourselves to be better than one another. Eating a ton today and drinking a lot too. I always feel like an 1 ½ hours to 2 hours after eating I can always eat more, it’s really cool. I find that right now being hungry to eat isn’t the problem having the means to eat as much as I want is the problem. Not enough money/food to eat as much as I want too. I’m still getting in all the calories I need but these next few weeks I’m going to be stepping up my food game to really add some good size and strength.

CMD123

CMD123

Awards
Two week progress pics (I know the angle is a little off, I'll do a more direct shot next week).
Week 2 Side Relaxed.png
Week 2 Side Tri.png
Week 2 Side chest.png
Week 2 Rear Lat spread.png
Week 2 Front Lat spread.png
Week 2 Front Relaxed.png

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
good work ! i gained a solid 10lbs on havoc, i loved the strength gains from it. i ran it at 50mg the last two weeks and it was insane those two weeks as far as strength gains went.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 6
YAYY Cycle Logs 50
Anabolics 34
Supplement Logs 0