11-oxo/Furza/formeron Epic Cufs for the Slutz

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys it's your friendly neighborhood spider... Jacked spider, reminding you to eat more foodz.

Anyway I finally decided on what I wanted to do with my body and that was to cut fat but maintain/gain lean mass. One may ask, how dunfuq u do dis?! Well here's my stack:

Olympus labs furza: 300/300/300/300/300/300
11-oxo smart powders: 600/600/600/600/600/600
Formeron: 2/2/2/2/2/2

Assist products:
No methyls but still want some cycle assist
Running cycle assist 4 caps a day
Also coq10
Multi
Etc

Pct:
(Using a serm to be safe)
Torem: 120/60/60/30
Daa
oG erase or formeron if it lasts thru pct
Cycle assist run thru pct

Total dosing time:
Furza/11-oxo-formeron upon waking
Cycle assist: 4 caps /2-3 hours later
Furza/11-oxo: 2-3 hours after that
Cycle assist-2-3 hours later
Furza/11-oxo: last dose

I like splitting my doses apart like this so it doesn't interfere with the cycle assist

The diet:
Simple carb cycling regimine
Day1- low/no carb @ 2400 kCals (400kcal deficit)
Day 2- medium carbs (130-150g) 2400kcals
Day 3- high carbs (clean only, 250g carbs) 2700kcals

The increase for calories every third day is so I can benefit from any type of mass gains on cycle. Plus my metabolism likes to refeed itself every now and then itself it starts to stagnant.

Stats as of now:
I cut for 2 months very slowly currently at:

Age-21
Weight-192/193lbs
Height:5 foot 7/8
Bf= 11% (abs are faint, very vascular, this is a guess I don't have calipers unfortunately)

Goals :

To stay within the 190 lbs range and shred up. I did this with only lean cut last time , except I was only 170lbs(lol) before and now I have so much more lean mass. And I find the more lean mass= the easier the cut! So this is doable. Honestly I'm not looking for mass gains, I'm looking for extreme fat loss and if I can gain 1-3 lbs (11-oxo at 600mgs is known for 3-6lbs gains and furza at 250 for 1-3 lbs gains) then I would be happy.

So hop in, enjoy the ride, lll post some stories, updates on my lifting and NOOOOOODZZZZZ. Grab your popcorn fellas, dis gon b gewd .

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a good cutting cycle!
Glad the legend has joined:). Just realized I spelled cuts wrong but oh well. Thanks bud! I found it last night and researched it and said screw it let's order !

Everything will be here by Thursday, so it shall start Friday!

I workout via push/pull/legs x2

Today leg day#2:

Deadlifts
135x15
185x8
225x6
275x6
Working sets
315x6
365x5
385x4
(Felt weak today unfortunatly)

Deadlifts 5x10 @50% 365 (working weight)
(This sucked so much dick but felt so good)

Front squats(2-4 second pause at bottom)
95x10
115x8
115x8
135x6
(Slow rep timing and pause, going for that quad activation!)

Leg extensions
110x20x3
Leg curls
110x20x3

Calf work
Static raises, burn out etc

Pretty dead from this, it was a killer lift.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ordered another bottle of furza, running at at 300mgs all the way through :D
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in! Cycle plan looks good. 2 bottles of Furaza would allow you to run it for 60 days or dose it even higher if you feel like it :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in! Cycle plan looks good. 2 bottles of Furaza would allow you to run it for 60 days or dose it even higher if you feel like it :)
Actually about to do this! You've been such great help bud!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the shredZ, moar shredZ.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the shredZ, moar shredZ.
tygaaaaaa, what up babbbbby?!

Alright so everything is in transit. Just waiting for everything to get hur. Going to smash pull day (back, traps, biceps) after class today. So around 6 unfortunately :(. But can't have large muscles without a large brain .

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
tygaaaaaa, what up babbbbby?! Alright so everything is in transit. Just waiting for everything to get hur. Going to smash pull day (back, traps, biceps) after class today. So around 6 unfortunately :(. But can't have large muscles without a large brain .
What you going to school for?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Im in physical therapy!
Cool... I study tourism but I applied to physical therapy a few weeks ago. Anxiously waiting for entrance exams!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff fellas. My buddy's sister is doing physic therapy as well. It seems like a cool major to get into. Lol tourism? That's different, any jobs in if?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff fellas. My buddy's sister is doing physic therapy as well. It seems like a cool major to get into. Lol tourism? That's different, any jobs in if?
I was in military when I applied to study tourism, didn't think it through.

I love travelling and back in the days I thought I could move to Southern Europe (I'm from Northern Europe) and enjoy my life there. Then I met my girl and all priorities changed. I can't see myself working in tourism industry anymore (but there are lot of jobs in that industry).

Now I'm just trying to quit it.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to listen to my body and do push instead of pull. My back is destroyed from those deadlifts.

Today was my high carb/cal day. I ate 100 under maitnience.
2700kcals
90g fat
254g protein
220g carbs

Used Recompadrol and Abe before that last big post workout carb meal.

Push (chest, triceps and a little biceps for fun)

Flys x5 - 10-20 reps (pre exhausting because I did not feel like benching heavy tonight)
Flat Bb bench
135x8x5

Incline smith (great upper pec stretch!)
95x15
105x14
115x11
125x9

*i only did 13 sets of chest and was insanely pumped up. It was insane, usually I hit more volume but my chest was done after incline*

Triceps:
Pushdownsx3
Skull crushersx3
Dipsx4

Biceps:
21sx3
Alt db curlx3

I just wanted to hit biceps really quick to wake them up.

All in all a good lft. I was tired from class all day but still had an insane pump and veins are looking good!

Time to read some physiology and pass out. Later fellas.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Argggggggh everything is here but my 11-oxo from smart powders has not shipped yet. Damn it.

Mystere3

Awards
Why wait till tomorrow when you could start today?

Btw are you using the formeron just to cut?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why wait till tomorrow when you could start today? Btw are you using the formeron just to cut?
I'm using it for any type of estrogen conversion from 11-oxo, even though it's low. Also to get dryer. I've heard great things about it.

Lol I didn't want to start today because it was already 3pm when everything got here. Slow is the way to go :D

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man my back , I can't feel it. I had some insane pump yesterday.

Pendlay row
95x15
145x10
195x5
195x5
200x4+4
145x13
95x15
(Last two were drop sets)

Tbar row
95x15
120x12
135x8
95x15
45x20
(Last two we're drop sets, done on a hammer that row machine with a slow tempo and a nice squeeze)

Close grip pull down
115x12x2

Wide grip pull down
115x12x2

Pullovers
140x12x3

Biceps:
Bb curlsx3
Concentration curlsx3
Preacher curlsx3

Trap /shrug work (trying to bring them up)

Alright so I suppose I'm starting my cycle today. I have some left over stano, lol may toss it in there at a 600-800mg dose.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Man my back , I can't feel it. I had some insane pump yesterday. Pendlay row 95x15 145x10 195x5 195x5 200x4+4 145x13 95x15 (Last two were drop sets) Tbar row 95x15 120x12 135x8 95x15 45x20 (Last two we're drop sets, done on a hammer that row machine with a slow tempo and a nice squeeze) Close grip pull down 115x12x2 Wide grip pull down 115x12x2 Pullovers 140x12x3 Biceps: Bb curlsx3 Concentration curlsx3 Preacher curlsx3 Trap /shrug work (trying to bring them up) Alright so I suppose I'm starting my cycle today. I have some left over stano, lol may toss it in there at a 600-800mg dose.
We need noods

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
finals dosing protocol!

upon waking (with either eggs, PB or fish oil)
1 CAP FURAZA / 2 PUMPS FORM/ 2 CAPS stano (until my 11-oxo comes in )
1-3 hours later
cycle assist 2 caps
1-3 hours later
1 cap furaza/2 caps stano
1-3 hours later
2 caps cycle assist
1-3 horus later
1cap furaza

furaza total = 225 mg for the first week, then bump to 300mg for the rest of the cycle
stano total = 600 mgs
formeron total = 2 pumps AM
cycle assist total = 2 serving (4 total caps )

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was going to rest today, but got angry with a lot of sh1t so decided to go slam legs.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
was going to rest today, but got angry with a lot of sh1t so decided to go slam legs.
Rage leg workouts are badass.

Walking the following evening proves difficult though.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rage leg workouts are badass. Walking the following evening proves difficult though.
Yup I can't walk. 20 sets of legs with heavy squatting. I'm done lol. 5x10 squats are nothing to mess with aha

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I think I am going to scale back on my cardio. Going go only do 1-2 sessions instead of 3x a week. My diet is very on point so I think this would be a good switch over.

Also.... Fell out of bed this morning, my legs hurt so much I love it.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
So I think I am going to scale back on my cardio. Going go only do 1-2 sessions instead of 3x a week. My diet is very on point so I think this would be a good switch over.

Also.... Fell out of bed this morning, my legs hurt so much I love it.
I just recently did the same.

I was dropping weight too fast restricting cals AND doing cardio 3x a week.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just recently did the same. I was dropping weight too fast restricting cals AND doing cardio 3x a week.
YA same here. I didn't lose much muscle, but I don't like dropping weight to quickly. It isn't fawwwwwn

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
YA same here. I didn't lose much muscle, but I don't like dropping weight to quickly. It isn't fawwwwwn
Yeah, I dropped 8 pounds in 4 weeks. Too much, too fast for me.

Don't think I lost much muscle so I'm trying not to worry too much about the number on the scale.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's such a delicate process. i lost waaaaay to much muscle last year, so this year im hiring a coach when its crunch time
Yup you could easily **** yourself over. Thank god for anabolics :D. However when I was eating at my deficit of 400 kCals, I felt pretty damn good. Introduced cardio and I started to feel flat. Interesting.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking the weekend from lifting to rest and study. Nothing to report yet except the head rushes from formeron. 11-oxo should be here next week!

However today, my hunger was INSANE. I was thirsty and hungry all day. I felt like a ****ing lion. I went over my allowed calories for sure. I'm pretty close to maintenance calories actually (+-100).

Going to clean it up tomorrow. Pretty crazy though. All the food I ate , instant pump :D

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up to some ****ing snow -___- roads are like ice. It's crazy.

However woke up very hard looking and dry. I can see this formeron is getting absorbed Nicley.

I'll attempt to make it to the gym later as soon as this ice rink melts. It's pull day babbbby.

Also I decided to drop creatine, gms, nitates, etc and either don't use them or use them in a minimal amount. I want to save them for pct o keep my gains and further my physique.

I don't see any issues losing strength side the stano/11-oxo will do a nice job of increasing that :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
How does formeron compare to PES erase. Any versions of the erase!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron>erase always.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Formestane is hands down the strongest OTC AI available. It's the only one I feel 100% confident to recommend to people who use aromatizing compounds like trestolone, test, dianabol or m1,4add. Perfect on-cycle AI and out of current options BLR's Formeron is the best one IMO.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Yeah, Formestane is hands down the strongest OTC AI available. It's the only one I feel 100% confident to recommend to people who use aromatizing compounds like trestolone, test, dianabol or m1,4add. Perfect on-cycle AI and out of current options BLR's Formeron is the best one IMO.
Would it hurt to run just solo?