Gone for a while, missed a BUNCH...Dienazone/1-T stack...

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
So,

I've been gone for a long time while having 14 surgeries to have my legs/hips reconstructed. Finally, those are over, and I'm off my Fentanyl/Dilaudid cocktail of 5-years and back in school, so I figured I'd take advantage of the gym and start working out again! Well, that was about 1.5 years ago now (constistently working out, btw...).

My question is, now that Trenazone is discontinued (which I LOVED), I switched to Dienazone. It seems like I have to dose Dienazone at 4mL to equal the 2.0mL Trenazone dose I had been using (to get the same sides and results). Now, I'm also stacking it with AMS 1-andro RDE (which seems to be working okay, but it's still early yet at the beginning of week 3).

Everyone tells me to look for massive lethargy (from the 1-andro), but I've experienced (most likely from the Dienolone) NOTHING BUY FOCUS and drive! Almost euphoric! Tons of nightsweats (which was expected), fat-loss, strength-increases, etc. But I am starting to smooth out...all of which are consistent with my experiences with Trenazone, but VERY FAR OFF from my experiences with PP's 1-T LV that I cycled many years ago (that **** was RIDICULOUSLY awesome!).

Should I give the 1-andro more time, or should I just swap it out with Havoc? I'm trying to avoid drying my joints out too much (which the Epi would do), and I'd like to avoid adding in a methyl at the moment (just bridged from 3-weeks Superdrone) but I'm also a bit afraid of adding any estradiol to my system to propagate the Trenazone (which the wetter compounds would do, such as the M1,4ADD, Clear, or M14-E I have floating around)...I personally would LOVE to add in a wet compound, but I'm not sure which would be best...

Any suggestions? Thanks!

--Brian Jones

Mystere3

Awards
14 surgeries? Sounds intense. Is it safe to work out legs after all that treatment?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Should be. I had EXTREME Femoral Retroversion, and that kept causing my labrums to tear inside my hips. So I had several surgeries to repair the labrums and do something with the Cartilage (I apparently had Grade-4 Arthritis in my right hip) and FAI in both hips, then I finally convinced them to investigate the reason WHY it was happening...

That's when they actually paid attention to the retroversion (I was walking like a penguin), so they cut my femurs in half, rotated both ends, put rods inside the femurs and bolted them to the bone. After 1.5 PAINFUL years (apparently I'm one of the few that the hardware actually causes problems), I was finally able to convince them to remove the rods and bolts, and that was about 1.5 years ago. So I should be good to go (I'm off crutches, done with P.T., etc.), although I do still have some pretty annoying/scary/painful issues with my hips sometimes that I *THINK* are due to muscle-imbalances (since my left quad is *literally* twice the size of my right, as an example).

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
If y'all have any suggestions on what a better Dienazone+? stack would be, PLEASE let me know! I'm still pretty early into the Dienazone/1-andro cycle, so I can still make changes if I should (I have *pretty much* every *legal (at least at one time)* PH/DS/SERMs/AIs in my stash, so feel free to suggest whatever).

Thanks again guys! It's REALLY nice to be back!!!

Mystere3

Awards
I'd just run epi with the t-var. are you going to be able to train legs safely?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I'd just run epi with the t-var. are you going to be able to train legs safely?
So you'd run Epistane instead of the 1-Andro (1-Test), and T-Var instead of the Dienazone (Dienolone)?

Should be safe for me to do legs (my Pain Management doctor was thrilled about the idea, actually). I've been Deadlifting 265-lbs recently (started at 95-lbs after all the leg-atrophy I had) and squatting 245-lbs (started at 115-lbs). It hasn't been easy, per-se, but it has definitely happened and it's been like a dream-come-true! I *FINALLY* feel normal again!!! Now I understand that 265-lbs deadlift and 245-lb squats isn't THAT much, but for a 140-lb 5'5" post-surgery guy, that's been awesome! Now, I've gained 17-lbs, lost body-fat, gained strength, and increased two shirt sizes (finally wearing a Large)! Can't beat that (Well...YOU GUYS can, but I can't! LOL!)!

Last edited:
diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Okay! Thanks!

I was a little concerned about adding a methyl. My cycle was originally going to be:
Trenazone: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Beastdrol: 10/10/20/20/0/0/0/0

But, my Beastdrol was bunk (actually ran it up to 50mg per day, and NOTHING). Ended up switching to Superdrone (my all-time FAVORITE for Superdrol) and ALL was right with the world!!! LOL! Added in Dienazone once it got here (to replace the Trenazone), and figured I'd add in a more androgenic compound to help keep strength up (Superdrone was discontinued at this point). I just don't know if adding Epistane (or other methyls) will be too harsh for me right now (so far, everything is GREAT)...

I do have Protodrol, so I guess I can use that (never used it before, so I have NO IDEA how well it works). I just remember running PP's 1-T, and how androgenic that **** was (it was, and still is, the best compound I've ever used for aggression and strength gains), and figured it'd be good to run with Trenazone. But so far, I'm wondering if the AMS "1-andro" I currently have is bunk, or if I'm not dosing it high enough (I'm not getting any of the side-effects I'm used to getting from 1-T)...