Running my first cycle

A

Alphonz

Awards
I started this off in the wrong sub forms but I am here now. So, first my background:

H: 5' 9"
S: Male
W: 170 (approx) - starting
BF: 13%
Years Lifting: about 10.

I have always followed the idea that eat + train + sleep = grow. And this is true to form. However, personally I feel that I have always needed the extra push. I have used anabolic primers (like m-stak) and that resulted in some gains. However while pleased with my natural results I decided after a long time of debate and education to go the way of Prohormones. Thus far, I am loving it.

I started taking FRL Alpha Mass (previous formulation - there is a new one out now) this Monday. I am taking the recommended dosage at 6 caps a day for 4 weeks. I have found through this first week (approx) that my strength has increased, along with weight. In 5 days I am now at 172.5lbs. My diet is to consume 2500 a day. I am trying to shed a little BF on this cycle since this supplement was described as Dry. I have decreased my coffee intake to 1 - 2 cups a day to avoid increasing blood pressure any more than this supplement is.

I am taking Fish Oil to help with cholesterol, and Amino for recovery. Protein and creatine (post and pre) as part of my normal routine. My routine in the gym right now is focusing on supersets high reps to low reps and cardio every other day. So far I have seen some additional mass in my delts and back.

Sides: Some acne (I had bad acne as a teen so I expected this). To help with acne I am using salicylic acid (I have a reaction to benzoyl peroxide). No back pumps, and lethargy is hitting me a bit, but its manageable. My libido is still unaffected. I have noticed an increase in my aggression at the gym, and I easily set off without manipulating my hormones. So I am aware of my possible reactions and I am focused on controlling the aggression and I am doing well. I do get some stomach aches at night only. I think the culprit there is the increased metabolism and I am altering my macros a bit too.

Conclusion: Gains are minimal (now). I expect the other gains to hit later. Sides are low. Gym aggression is up. Muscle pumps are good. Still at the recommended dose. Completing week one of four.

A

Alphonz

Awards
Week two has come about and the acne is acting up. I've read B5 and facial cleanser helps. However I'm not sure how long it takes to help. I can live with acne but it's very inconvenient when working with executives. My strength is up but lethargy is kicking my butt. Sleeping like a bear though.

Any thoughts on what to do about acne other than shower twice a day, use b5 (6 pills a day) and using polythionic acid?

I'm thinking about running just three weeks to off set the acne issue.

In my next cycle. I'm thinking of a wet cycle.

A

Alphonz

Awards
Week three is here. Acne is still an issue but I'm controlling it with B5 and washing my face two to three times a day.

Weight is at 176.3 according to my work scale right after a workout.

Strength is definitely up. 70lbs x 8 reps normal is 4-5 rep range. Also shoulder press is up to 70 previous was 55.

Lethargy is my biggest battle. C4 helps in the am. Also taking the pills after my workout and not before has proven helpful. Could be a mental thing.

Pumps are great. I can see a difference in size overall, minimal but still noticeable. Cardio is still two days a week. Maybe getting more time will help define certain areas.

Well that's all for now.

A

Alphonz

Awards
Quick update. Strength is increased mood swings have increased too. My military press improved: 75x10 85x8 95x6. Normally 75 is the top. Feeling good. Lethargy is not an issue anymore. It just went away. Libido still unaffected.

A

Alphonz

Awards
Another update. Strength is increasing. I did back day during lunch today. 27 minutes and I killed it. Put 115 on the barbell bent over row. Rocked three sets of 12. Normally I get 10-5-3. Pumps are amazing. Aggression is up overall. Being mindful of that helps me control it. Focus has increased. And libido still unaffected. Major issue is acne. And it's really not major. A few whiteheads on face and chest.

Oh, appetite is insane. I haven't had an appetite like this since I was about 15. Sleep is amazing. Almost too good. I over sleep and workouts are suffering a bit. Lethargic in the AM is extended but after 3 hours of being awake it's not a problem.

I decided to run this for 6 weeks since it took 3 weeks to kick in. Sup3r pct on hand and serm if blood work comes back as with less than normal results. Also, eight weeks off then running methylstenbolone. I'll post on that separate.

Till next update. Cheers.