Alpha Mass Cycle - thoughts?

A

Alphonz

Awards
Big thanks to all past, present, and future members of this site. All of you have provided a vast amount of information. I am taking my first dive in to the PH cycle and I am pretty stoked about it. Here is what I have come up with for a cycle. Please let me know your thoughts.

Cycle - 30 days
  • Alpha Mass 30mg (one serving) - twice a day. Once in the AM pre-workout and eight hours later another 30mg (one serving).
  • Purus Labs Organ Shield or Ironmaglabs Advanced Cycle Support (optional - haven't decided on that one yet.) *
  • Protein, amino acids, and fish oil.

Post Cycle - 30 days
  • SUP3R PCT 4 caps each day
  • Kre-Alkalyn Creatine
  • Protein, Aminos, & fish oil

Then have blood checked, again.
*From what I have read this PH is supposed to be really easy on the body (relatively speaking). However, for general health and protection I will probably go with one of them.

Has anyone used this and experienced a drop in libido? Thanks for all who read. I will log my cycle under the forerunner labs forum once I start the cycle.

thanks and peace!
ALPHONZ

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't need liver/cycle support - alpha mass won't attack your liver. I'd recommend maybe upping the dose too; 6 caps will last a full month but typically weeks 4-6 are where you'll really experience some benefits. This would necessitate another bottle.

Or just run the one bottle and see how it treats you, and adjust from there if you plan on running it again!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taper the SUP3R PCT down in order to avoid potential estrogen rebound. One bottle allows you to dose it for example like this:

- Days 1-19 4 caps/day
- Days 20-26 3 caps/day
- Days 27-34 2 caps/day
- Days 35-41 1 cap/day

I always recommend to use a SERM as a part of PCT protocol too but I don't know if it is needed after 4 weeks of Alpha Mass at moderate dose. Maybe FRL reps will chime in. harbonah ?

A

Alphonz

Awards
You won't need liver/cycle support - alpha mass won't attack your liver. I'd recommend maybe upping the dose too; 6 caps will last a full month but typically weeks 4-6 are where you'll really experience some benefits. This would necessitate another bottle. Or just run the one bottle and see how it treats you, and adjust from there if you plan on running it again!
Thanks piston. I am just going on the one bottle for now I see how my body likes it and if it's a good choice. I thought about getting two bottles because most people report gains in 4 weeks and they start with two and taper down towards the last few weeks of a 6 week.

A

Alphonz

Awards
Taper the SUP3R PCT down in order to avoid potential estrogen rebound. One bottle allows you to dose it for example like this: - Days 1-19 4 caps/day - Days 20-26 3 caps/day - Days 27-34 2 caps/day - Days 35-41 1 cap/day I always recommend to use a SERM as a part of PCT protocol too but I don't know if it is needed after 4 weeks of Alpha Mass at moderate dose. Maybe FRL reps will chime in. harbonah ?
Thanks for the tip on tapering. I will do that. I too thought SERM would be ideal but I too want sure if it was needed with the moderate dosage. Should I get one what is recommended?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks piston. I am just going on the one bottle for now I see how my body likes it and if it's a good choice. I thought about getting two bottles because most people report gains in 4 weeks and they start with two and taper down towards the last few weeks of a 6 week.
There is no point in tapering down prohormones. Ramp it up if anything :) AI's need to be tapered down.

Nolva at 20/20/10/10 or Clomid at 50/50/25/25 is common but lets listen what harbonah has to say first :)

A

Alphonz

Awards
What would be a good over the counter serm if one is needed?

A

Alphonz

Awards
If I am not able to get serm would an OTC serm work?

A

Alphonz

Awards
Here is the modified cycle with the assistance and input from my peers. thanks to all. let me know your thoughts on this. thanks again!
Cycle - 30 days

Alpha Mass 30mg (one serving) - twice a day. Once in the AM pre-workout and eight hours later another 30mg (one serving).
Purus Labs Organ Shield or Ironmaglabs Advanced Cycle Support (optional - haven't decided on that one yet.) *
Protein, amino acids, and fish oil.

Post Cycle - 30 days

SUP3R PCT
- Days 1-19 4 caps/day
- Days 20-26 3 caps/day
- Days 27-34 2 caps/day
- Days 35-41 1 cap/day
Nolva
-20/20/10/10
Kre-Alkalyn Creatine
Protein, Aminos, & fish oil

Should I run Nolva while running SUP3R, before running SUP3R, or after I run SUP3R? Thanks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run Nolva and SUP3R PCT simultenously.

Start them both the day after finishing with Alpha Mass.

Cycle set up looks good! Good luck!

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
hmm in my opinion you don't really need all this cycle support supps and serm, for one bottle of alpha mass is overkill. You will probably get more sides from nolva then from PH.
First you should do better homework. Read some logs.
You better run alpha mass for min 6 weeks. Most people start with recommended dose of 6 per day and gradually bump up 8-12. So you probably need 3 bottles for a good run.
Second , it's not methylated compound so you don't need all this cycle support. You better save your supps for a stronger compound.
Third, it's always good to use serm as pct- good habit to have :) . But.. You should save it for a real PH run or at least use it after 6-8 wks cycle , 8-12 caps per day of alpha mass.
Anyway good luck with you run. Hope you will get most of it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm in my opinion you don't really need all this cycle support supps and serm, for one bottle of alpha mass is overkill. You will probably get more sides from nolva then from PH.
First you should do better homework. Read some logs.
You better run alpha mass for min 6 weeks. Most people start with recommended dose of 6 per day and gradually bump up 8-12. So you probably need 3 bottles for a good run.
Second , it's not methylated compound so you don't need all this cycle support. You better save your supps for a stronger compound.
Third, it's always good to use serm as pct- good habit to have :) . But.. You should save it for a real PH run or at least use it after 6-8 wks cycle , 8-12 caps per day of alpha mass.
Anyway good luck with you run. Hope you will get most of it.
He already said that he'll probably buy second bottle. I agree with you, two bottles is much better - or even three.

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
He already said that he'll probably buy second bottle. I agree with you, two bottles is much better - or even three.
In this case he is good to go.
I just think from my personal experience with 1-dhea ( I used two different brands but no FRL) it's not that strong at those recommended doses.
I can totally understand his hesitation to try some stronger compound, but... I'm now on third week of hdrol( first real run) and I can tell you that it's not that "scary" as I thought its gonna be.
And since op is willing to use serm and all the support supps, may be he should consider his PH choice.

By the way I'm myself have two alpha mass bottles that I purchased on sale. But I'm planing to run them with sarm and maybe another PH like stano or trest.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this case he is good to go.
I just think from my personal experience with 1-dhea ( I used two different brands but no FRL) it's not that strong at those recommended doses.
I can totally understand his hesitation to try some stronger compound, but... I'm now on third week of hdrol( first real run) and I can tell you that it's not that "scary" as I thought its gonna be.
And since op is willing to use serm and all the support supps, may be he should consider his PH choice.

By the way I'm myself have two alpha mass bottles that I purchased on sale. But I'm planing to run them with sarm and maybe another PH like stano or trest.
Yeah, for example EP15TANE or H-Drol would definitely give better gains but some people just want to start it slow and I understand that! A SERM never hurts - I got shutdown pretty badly when I did a cycle of 1-DHEA (Finaflex 1-Alpha) back in 2012.

Alpha Mass stacked with trestolone sounds like a great stack!

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, for example EP15TANE or H-Drol would definitely give better gains but some people just want to start it slow and I understand that! A SERM never hurts - I got shutdown pretty badly when I did a cycle of 1-DHEA (Finaflex 1-Alpha) back in 2012.

Alpha Mass stacked with trestolone sounds like a great stack!
I guess will all different and react differently to similar things.
I also did the same run as you and was fine. Except maybe the lethargy at the end no other bad sides.
What doses did you run it?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess will all different and react differently to similar things. I also did the same run as you and was fine. Except maybe the lethargy at the end no other bad sides. What doses did you run it?
I took 4 capsules/day for 45 days if I remember right. Lethargy and loss of libido were pretty bad but gains for decent for a DHEA-based prohormone.

A

Alphonz

Awards
To all: Thanks for the response. I'm actually going to take the recommended dosage and then take the SUP3R as the PCT. And if needed take Nolva, I'd rather have it on hand in the event I need it then not have it. I am glad I'm here because everyone has great insight and knowledge.

From the readings all those who ran alpha mass used OTC for their PCT and they were taking more than recommended dosage (per bottle). I believe that taking SUP3R as my pct will be safe. Also FRL sells a bundle that has their reboot, AMass, and ABulk.

A

Alphonz

Awards
hmm in my opinion you don't really need all this cycle support supps and serm, for one bottle of alpha mass is overkill. You will probably get more sides from nolva then from PH. First you should do better homework. Read some logs. You better run alpha mass for min 6 weeks. Most people start with recommended dose of 6 per day and gradually bump up 8-12. So you probably need 3 bottles for a good run. Second , it's not methylated compound so you don't need all this cycle support. You better save your supps for a stronger compound. Third, it's always good to use serm as pct- good habit to have :) . But.. You should save it for a real PH run or at least use it after 6-8 wks cycle , 8-12 caps per day of alpha mass. Anyway good luck with you run. Hope you will get most of it.
So curiously are you suggesting that if I ran double the dosage the pct plus a serm would be more apropos? Thanks again for the reply abudabu.

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
So curiously are you suggesting that if I ran double the dosage the pct plus a serm would be more apropos? Thanks again for the reply abudabu.
I am suggesting to start the recommended dose and bump it gradually if everything is fine. Also more longer run to max your results.
But if you feeling not ready and your goal is to "taste" the PHs world than your plan to run 30 days at 6 caps and then OTC pct is totally fine.
You can always start as you planned and after 30 days, if you ready,grab another bottle or two and extend the run and recover with serm

A

Alphonz

Awards
I am suggesting to start the recommended dose and bump it gradually if everything is fine. Also more longer run to max your results. But if you feeling not ready and your goal is to "taste" the PHs world than your plan to run 30 days at 6 caps and then OTC pct is totally fine. You can always start as you planned and after 30 days, if you ready,grab another bottle or two and extend the run and recover with serm
Got ya. Just trying to make sure I understood you. Cheers mate.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Taper the SUP3R PCT down in order to avoid potential estrogen rebound. One bottle allows you to dose it for example like this:

- Days 1-19 4 caps/day
- Days 20-26 3 caps/day
- Days 27-34 2 caps/day
- Days 35-41 1 cap/day

I always recommend to use a SERM as a part of PCT protocol too but I don't know if it is needed after 4 weeks of Alpha Mass at moderate dose. Maybe FRL reps will chime in. harbonah ?
It is not an absolute must but honestly I would not risk it, I always say the same thing either get a SERM or get blood work anything else is just a gamble.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Honestly if it was me I would either stick to recommended dose and then otc pct, or I would up it and use a SERM or get blood work.

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Honestly if it was me I would either stick to recommended dose and then otc pct, or I would up it and use a SERM or get blood work.
Yes exactly.
3-2 bottles 8-10 caps per day. Plus some 4dhea or 5 alpha to battle lethargy. Then nolva pct+ test booster.
This can be great practice for the more serious PH run in the future. ;)

A

Alphonz

Awards
I'm going with recommended dosage, SUP3R pct, and nolva on hand if I need it. I think at recommended dosage I'll be ok with the OTC. Doctor visit after all of this to make sure I'm back to "normal". Thanks gang for the insight. Btw. I started my cycle. Logging under FRL labs. Unless there is another place to log it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going with recommended dosage, SUP3R pct, and nolva on hand if I need it. I think at recommended dosage I'll be ok with the OTC. Doctor visit after all of this to make sure I'm back to "normal". Thanks gang for the insight. Btw. I started my cycle. Logging under FRL labs. Unless there is another place to log it.
You can log it in cycle info section too. I think more people will see your log if it's there. Good luck.