Celtic Labs Halo Mass Log (First PH run)

ekualumni

Awards
Hey guys,
This is my first ever log of anything so please excuse me if I don't do great the first time through. Also, any help along the way would be appreciated. I am 30 years old and have been thinking about PH's for a bit now and decided after a lot of research to take the dive in.
I am 5' 7 1/2" and weighed 187.4 lbs as of March 10th. I did a body fat (hand-held) monitor on March 11th and it read 14.5% bodyfat. My biceps are right at about 14.5" each unflexed, chest is 40.25", and my neck is 16 1/8". I have been lifting for about 14 years, but the past 3-4 I have been fairly consistent. Currently, I go to the gym about 5 days a week and generally train separate muscle groups on each day. I have started to focus on the big 4 compound muscle builders: Bench press (flat and incline), dead lifts, military press, and squats (I hate squats haha).
I just started taking Celtic Labs Halo Mass on 03/09/14. I have been pre-loading Cycle Assist for about 3 1/2 weeks. My support supplements during cycle are: ON Gold Standard Whey, Max Muscle Carbo Max (just one scoop either before or after workout), ON Opti-men, fish oil, biotin, CEL Cycle Assist, Primaforce Cissus, Primaforce BCAA, Primaforce Taurine (for back pumps), and a pre-workout (not the whole dose) of Pro Supps Dr. Jekyll (I LOVE this stuff). I have heard of people put down Primaforce, but I really like it. It's good stuff, but without high cost and fancy labeling. My post cycle support will be: Tamoxifen (have it on standby if I feel I need it), Erase Pro, Bioforge, SNS Inhibit-P (Prolactin Reducer), and DAA (for the first 12 days or so). Some of my post cycle have similar ingredients so I will decide then which ones I will take.
I am basically looking to do a body recomp. I am hoping to gain about 9-11 pounds of muscle while losing 2-4% bodyfat. My diet is not perfect by any means, but I eat a lot of protein, stay away from a lot of bread, drink a lot of water, and pretty much use fruit as a dessert/snack. I know this is a lot of writing, but I'm trying to put out as much info as possible. I will mainly be logging: workouts that I see significant increases in strength, BF %/weight, dosing, mood and intensity, and increase in size of different muscles.
So far I have taken Halo Mass for four days (at the following doses):

Sunday- 25mg 5:36pm (pre-workout) = Shoulders/Squats day
25mg 8:31pm (post-workout)
**experienced some headaches today

Monday- 25mg 12:22pm (pre w/o) = Triceps day
25mg 2:22pm (post w/o)

Tuesday- 25mg 12:28pm (pre w/o) = Biceps day
25mg 2:35pm (post w/o)

Wednesday- 25 mg 3:30pm, 25mg 5:45pm (pre w/o), and 9:15pm (post w/o) = Chest
**felt like my back started cramping up tonight so I downed about 5 grams of taurine which seemed to help
**I know the Halo Mass hasn't had time to kick in yet, but I am already feeling great and felt really strong in the gym tonight (mostly placebo effect I'm sure)

Thursday- 25 mg 3:16pm, 25mg 7:30pm, and 25mg 9:30pm (pre w/o) = Shoulders/Legs
**Still getting backpumps, but the taurine definitely helps that
**Still feeling strong and super motivated in the gym

These are my approximate max weights:
Flat Bench - 275 lbs x 1
Incline Bench - 245 lbs x 2
Incline DB Bench - 110 lbs x 4 (each side)
Incline Barbell Skull Crushers - 125 x 3
Overhead French Press (115 x 3 or 4)
Dead-lift (355 x 1)
Standing Military Press (apx 175 x 1)
Seated Dumbell Arnold Press (75lbs x 2)
Squats (Have not maxed out yet)

Who's in for this one? Wish me luck and remember I may be forgetting some things so help me out!!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Interesting, I'm in! You said tamoxifen on standby? Comin buddy you did your research didn't you? That IS you pct. everything else is just bs support supps. The serm is MOST important. Good luck!

ekualumni

Awards
Yeah I have it just in case. My buddy ran epistane and just used a test booster for pct haha and never had any sides whatsoever. I'm not saying that's the right way to do it by any means, but I just want to see how I feel at the end before I definitely say I'm using it. For those same reasons, I'm not going full swing with this cycle. If I were for sure using a SERM I would probably run it 50/75/75/75/75/75 or 100. Right now during my first couple of weeks I'm doing 50 mg about 4-5 times a week and 75 mg 2-3 days a week just to see if running the 75 mg a few times makes it kick in quicker. I'll prob run it 5 weeks. After this split dosage that I'm doing weeks 1-3 I'll prob finish with 75/75/and maybe a sixth week of 75. My buddy is on week 5 of halodrol. He has run it 50/50/50/50/75 so far and has had zero sides not even lethargy or back pumps. I've already been experience back pumps and I'm only on day 5. Thanks for the feedback guys. I can't wait for this stuff to kick in full swing.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why wouldn't you want to use SERM? SERMs are cheap - it would be stupid to not use one. Better safe than sorry, trust me.

ekualumni

Awards
Yeah I know that's the majority vote and I agree its probably the best route. The only reason I'm not a definite on taking it yet is because I've heard they have side effects of their own and even though they are not technically prescriptions, I'm a tad nervous of using it then taking my polygraph for my future employer.

Today I only took 25mg of Halo Mass to give my body somewhat of a breather, but will be going back to 50 mg tomorrow. I'm feeling good so far on this stuff even though I don't believe its actually kicked in yet. I can't wait to see what this time next week holds. Thanks for staying tuned in!!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Yeah I know that's the majority vote and I agree its probably the best route. The only reason I'm not a definite on taking it yet is because I've heard they have side effects of their own and even though they are not technically prescriptions, I'm a tad nervous of using it then taking my polygraph for my future employer.

Today I only took 25mg of Halo Mass to give my body somewhat of a breather, but will be going back to 50 mg tomorrow. I'm feeling good so far on this stuff even though I don't believe its actually kicked in yet. I can't wait to see what this time next week holds. Thanks for staying tuned in!!
Pff that's the majority excuse

The side effects of serms are typically long term use. U won't be using it long term
And the side effects will be far outweighed by the side effects of the steroid as well as the side effects of coming off the steroid
How exactly will a serm (which isn't even tested for) cause a failed polygraph when a steroid (which is tested for) wont?

Btw, your buddy probly has no idea what he's talkin about. Come back 3 months from now and see if he kept the strength, if he even strength trains. He'll probly be playing catch up from the cycle

kolejorg

Awards
Generally polygraph questions about drug use are specific. Have you used cocaine in the last 5 years. Have you used heroine. Have you smoke marijuana in the last six months (depends on the agencies hiring policy) but the intent is only to satisfy that you're of good moral character. Not to see if you're preventing gyno. I wouldn't worry about it and I'd make sure I used a serm. Good luck either way.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
The only time I would consider not running a Serm is if I had blood work that showed no signs of shut down. And if that were the case I'd say the ph was fake. Don't be an idiot with out blood work there is no way to tell, use a Serm

ekualumni

Awards
Thanks for clarifying OnionKnight. I'm not making an excuse of SERMs having side effects, just stating things I have heard is all. I appreciate the support guys. Well in terms of the employer pro-hormones are not considered illegal, only AAS. They sell pro-hormones at a fitness store down the street. My only problem with the SERM in terms of the polygraph is the way I think in my head haha. I don't want to start thinking in my head that a SERM is a prescription medication. That is a huge deal with this employer....taking prescription medicine that is not prescribed to you by a doctor. Also, like I said before, I am not saying that I am not going to take the SERM, just wanna see where things are at at the end of this cycle. I got bloodwork done prior to starting that halo mass so I can always go back to my provider and get another one done. It only took about 1 day to get results back.

**Not much has changed since my last post except that I'm still feeling really great in the gym and I feel like my strength is starting to go up. Today (Sunday) will mark one week in. Yesterday I took 25mg at 12:15pm and another 25mg at 9:05 pm (pre-workout) and hit biceps pretty hard. Stay tuned in! Hopefully results will be coming in the next week or two.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for clarifying OnionKnight. I'm not making an excuse of SERMs having side effects, just stating things I have heard is all. I appreciate the support guys. Well in terms of the employer pro-hormones are not considered illegal, only AAS. They sell pro-hormones at a fitness store down the street. My only problem with the SERM in terms of the polygraph is the way I think in my head haha. I don't want to start thinking in my head that a SERM is a prescription medication. That is a huge deal with this employer....taking prescription medicine that is not prescribed to you by a doctor. Also, like I said before, I am not saying that I am not going to take the SERM, just wanna see where things are at at the end of this cycle. I got bloodwork done prior to starting that halo mass so I can always go back to my provider and get another one done. It only took about 1 day to get results back.

**Not much has changed since my last post except that I'm still feeling really great in the gym and I feel like my strength is starting to go up. Today (Sunday) will mark one week in. Yesterday I took 25mg at 12:15pm and another 25mg at 9:05 pm (pre-workout) and hit biceps pretty hard. Stay tuned in! Hopefully results will be coming in the next week or two.
Well here, they are still steroids.

And its illegal to sell these type of products.

Serms and other research chemicals are not controlled substances, just like your steroids sold as prohormones are not controlled substances.

Now that you know what you are taking is a steroid, and not dshea compliant, is a unapproved new drug, illegal to sell, you can't feign ignorance and say you didn't know you were using steroids illegally sold disguised as prohormones, as the polygraph will show your lying.

Now if you had used 1dhea, 4dhea, 19nor dhea, androsterone, these are fully legal pro hormones.

Hdrol, epi, tren, dzine, etc nope.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only reason I'm not a definite on taking it yet is because I've heard they have side effects of their own and even though they are not technically prescriptions, I'm a tad nervous of using it then taking my polygraph for my future employer.
If these are your reasons, your screwed.

kolejorg

Awards
Man. I'm polygraphed once every 3 months The questions never come up ever. No one cares if you use a serm. It's all focused on abusing oxy or Vicodin or street drugs. Don't screw up our body over a question that won't be asked.

ekualumni

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys!
**Took another 50mg today: 25 mg at 12:32 pm (pre-workout) and 25mg at 2:20 pm (post workout). I would have had a better back day, but I was running short on time due to work. Did the following:
Deadlift: 135 x 12 (warm-up), 185 x 8, 225 x 8, 275 x 6, 315 x2, and 365 x 1
Bent over row free weight machine: 45lb plate x 8 (wide grip), 65lbs x 8 (wide grip), 75 lbs x 8 (close grip), and 95 lbs x 8 (close grip)

I'm feeling really strong when I hit the gym and feel like my numbers are already slowly going up. I haven't been doing deadlift very long...maybe 6 weeks. Thanks for staying tuned in!! Still sleeping like a champ at night and back bumps didn't really effect me at all today. Maybe that is because my daily intake of taurine (apx 4.5-5 grams) is starting to take effect.

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
You took your doses pretty close together. Not sure if that matters, but I read that h-drols half life isnt that short.

ekualumni

Awards
You're totally right Hard Gainer. From what I understand the half life of hdrol is 12-16 hours. Sometimes my dosing just works out that way since I have to be at work at 3pm and don't get up til late morning. I however just got a new job that will have day shift hours so I'm pretty excited. Thanks for the feedback man.

**Today was a pretty normal day. I took 25mg at 12:50 pm (pre-workout) and another 25 mg after work at 11:51pm. I weighed in this morning at 188.8 lbs which is almost a 1 pound gain since 03/10/14. I know its not much, but I feel like my muscles are looking bigger and my stomach is staying about the same size. I'm off tomorrow so I'm probably going to take 75mg and hit chest (my favorite day!!). Yesterday I hit biceps and felt pretty good. I got a compliment from a girl at work today that she could tell my arms were getting bigger so that made me feel pretty good. I'll weigh in next week and see where this cycle is going.

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
Good job man. Keep eating! I just finished my 2nd week on my first halo mass run and gained about 6lbs so far. I slowly increased my caloric intake. I've only gotten minor back pumps but I've always had that problem. Recovery is awesome right now!

ekualumni

Awards
Thanks man! Thats awesome bro! When did you really feel it starting to kick in? Today will be day 9 for me. Yeah my recovery has been good too. Yesterday was the second time I hit biceps within 3 days and I was able to almost outperform the first time I did them. Yeah my sleep is crazy good and the back bumps have started to subside. Keep me posted how your cycle is going too. Keep it up bro!

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
I think it gradually crept up towards the end of week 2. Which is where I started to gain some weight too.

Yeah, I just figured I'd train as hard as I can since im recovering so well.

ekualumni

Awards
Awesome! Was it a good kind of weight? Yeah I'm doing about six days a week. My buddy only missed one day in five weeks on hdrol and put on 10lbs of muscle and lost stomach fat.

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
Yup, pretty mean gains so far. It looks like I'm losing some BF as well.

ekualumni

Awards
Thats awesome Hard Gainer!! Keep it up bro!! I feel like this stuff is getting better and better and I only just got done with Day 10. I took 75 mg today (12:10pm/6:30pm/8:35pm-preworkout). My chest workout went really well and made a personal best. I got to the gym late and also had to re-new my membership so I only had about 45 minutes, but here was my workout:
Flat Barbell Bench: 135lbs x 12 (warm-up), 185 x 6, 225 x 10 (on March 12th I did 225 x 8), 245 x 8 (on March 12th I did 245 x 5), and finally pushed 285 lbs x 1 pretty easily (personal record), I went for a second rep, but the second was a no go.

Incline Barbell Bench: 155 lbs x 8 (wide-grip), 185 x 8 (wide-grip), 225 x 2 (regular grip), and 245 x 1 (regular grip)

Incline Dumbell Bench: 80 lbs x 8, 100 x 6, and 80 x 8

Incline Dumbell Flyes: 50 lbs x 7, 40 x 8, 30 x 8

I feel like I'm starting to look bigger in my upper body and the back pumps are pretty much non-existent at this point.

ekualumni

Awards
Hey guys hope everyone has been killing it in the gym. I haven't updated in a couple of days. Wednesday I only took 25 mg at 12:40pm to give my body a rest. I also took the day off from the gym due to having to get new uniform type stuff for a new job I got. Yesterday (Thursday), I took 25mg at 1:30pm/25mg at 8:46pm/25mg at 9:30pm (pre-workout). I hit shoulders and had a pretty decent, but fast workout. Here was my workout:

Barbell Military Press (Smith Machine) - I'm not a big fan of doing major lifts with a smith machine, but my other gym was about to close so had to hit the less iron-oriented gym.
110lbs x 8, 120lbs x 8, 135 x 6, and 155 x 1 (I'm hoping to get stronger with this lift during the next 3-4 weeks)

Shoulder Shrugs (Smith Machine)
160lbs x 12, 200lbs x 8, 250lbs x 8, 290 x 6, 340 x 1, and 360 x 1

Dumbell Seated Arnold Press
45lbs x 8, 55 x 8, 65 x 8, and 75 x 6

I'm still feeling great on this stuff. Yesterday was Day 12 and I'm still sleeping fantastic. I did have some back cramps tonight, but not a big deal. So far no lethargy of any sorts and libido is doing great.

ekualumni

Awards
I took 75 mg today (25 at 1:10pm/25 at 4:08pm (pre-workout)/25 at 6:19pm (post workout)). I hit biceps today and I feel like my lifts are still getting stronger. Here was my workout today:
Superset of Bodyweight bicep pull-ups and EZ bar standing curls
Pull-ups: BW x 8/x5/x5/x4
Curls: 85lbs x 8/x8/x8/x7

Cable Biceps Curl (straight bar)
70lbx x 8/110 x 7

Single-arm cable curls
50lbs x 10/70 x 6/60 x 8

Dumbell Biceps Curl (Preacher bench) (reps=each arm)
60lbs x 2, 50 x 5, 40 x 5 (Hammer grip), 30 x 7 (Hammer grip)
Standing biceps curl (each arm)
25lbs x 15

ekualumni

Awards
Saturday I took 50mg at 6:50 am prior to a fitness test. A bunch of my buddies kept talking about how big my arms and chest had become in the past 6 weeks which made me feel good. Sunday I took 25 mg at 6:30am and 25 mg at 8:47pm and worked my back. Today is day 16 and of this morning I was up to 191.6 lbs which is a 4.2 lb gain in 16days!! Not bad considering this stuff really hasn't kicked in hard yet. Still sleeping great and feeling strong!!

ekualumni

Awards
On Tuesday I took 25mg at 8:20am and another 25mg at 10:29pm. I didn't hit the gym that day since I was on call at work and have to be able to respond on a moment's notice. Today I took 25mg at 6:18am, 25mg at 5:35pm, and another 25mg at 8:30pm (pre-workout). I hit chest today and had a great workout! My numbers are really starting to come up now!
Flat Bench: 135x12 (warm-up), 185 x 7, 225 x 12 (first time ever w/this many reps), 255 x 6 (PR), and 275 x3.5 reps (felt really easy; Would have prob got the 4th rep, but the guy I had spotting me didn't speak english lol so guess he didn't quite understand not to help me unless I asked for it on the spot).

Incline Bench Press: 155 x 8 (wide grip;warm-up), 185 x 8, 205 x 6, and 225 x 2
Seated upright bench (free weight machine): 230 x 8 (med grip), 230 x 6 (med grip), 180 x 6 (close grip), 90 x 15 (close), 90 x 15 (wide), and 90 x 15 (wide)

At this point the gym closed so I had to head to planet fitness (I know I know) since I still have a membership that hasn't expired yet.

Incline DB Bench: 75lbs x 12, 75 x 12, 75 x 8, 75 x 8 (I couldn't normally do this many reps w/75lbs after already hitting it hard)
Incline DB Flys: 50lbs x 6, 40 x 8, and 30 x 10

Still sleeping good and getting stronger. I had minor back pumps tonight at the gym.

Last edited:

ekualumni

Awards
Today I took 75mg (25mg@7:50am/25mg@7:05pm/25mg@7:58pm (pre-workout). I hit biceps today and man am I starting to feel the strength increase in this stuff. Here was my workout:
Superset of EZ Bar curls and underhand pull-ups (bodyweight):
Curls:95 x 6,95 x 6,95 x 6, 95 x 6 (Last week I did four sets of 85 x 8)
Pull-up:7 reps, 6 reps, 4 reps, 4 reps
Standing Dumbell Preacher Curls: (Reps = each arm)
60lbs x 4, 50 x 4, 45 x 6, 35 x 6 (Hammer Grip), 30 x 8 (Hammer Grip), 25 x 8 (Hammer Grip), and my final set of the night for sort of a final pump-up was standing dumbell curls (25lbs x 15)

Standing Barbell Curls: Fat Grip Bar
40lbs x 15 (wide grip), 70 x 6 (wide grip), 70 x 5 (regular grip)

Standing Overhand Barbell Curls:
50lbs x 8, 60 x 6, 50 x 8, and 50 x 8

My numbers are starting to go up fairly significantly and I feel like I can just keep lifting. I've had a few back pumps, but they weren't very bad.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You got nothin to worry about with SERMS. The sides are a joke compared to steroids.

There is too much fear-mongering on this forum. SERMS are not to be feared unless ur running super high doses for months/years at a time.

pgno23

Awards
I haven't seen a dosing pattern like this before. Has anyone else ever dosed like varying daily this rather than #/#/#/#/#/# pattern? Any different results/sides?

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
I haven't seen a dosing pattern like this before. Has anyone else ever dosed like varying daily this rather than #/#/#/#/#/# pattern? Any different results/sides?
i was thinkin the same thing. and the "give my body a rest" logic i dont get

kolejorg

Awards
I've seen a few threads about it. I'll be damned if I remember what they were calling it. Maybe pulsing? Theory was lower sides and you can run it a week longer I believe.

pgno23

Awards
I've seen the pulsing protocol before. Seems to be more like an EOD thing but still more of a set #mg dose if im correct. This seem like it may be an odd version of it.

OP is pulsing what you are doing here or are you using somehting different?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Pulsing is horrible for keeping stable blood levels. But it can be used to stretch a cycle out longer. So instead of a 4 week sd run you would maybe do 6. And you get less gains but apparently they are easier to maintain. It's stupid to stretch a cycle out for super long tho according to pa. So I wouldn't pulse unless you didn't have access to a serm and you were going to taper down the dose and Go old school.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pulsing is horrible for keeping stable blood levels. But it can be used to stretch a cycle out longer. So instead of a 4 week sd run you would maybe do 6. And you get less gains but apparently they are easier to maintain. It's stupid to stretch a cycle out for super long tho according to pa. So I wouldn't pulse unless you didn't have access to a serm and you were going to taper down the dose and Go old school.
I'd just do 10mg for 6 weeks. That'd give u 5lbs easy.

ekualumni

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Yeah I admit the dosing probably sounds a little different. I haven't done that lately though. I've pretty much been sticking to 75mg daily now and things are still progressing.

On 3/28 I took 25mg at 8:20am and 50mg at 6:52pm (pre-workout) and hit triceps at the gym. My lifts were the following:
Close-grip bench: 135lbs x 13 (warm-up), 185 x 8, 205 x 8, and 135 x 12
Incline Skull Crushers (EZ bar): 65lbs x 12, 105 x 8, 115 x 8, 135 x 4, and 135 x 4
Standing French Press: 100 lbs x 8, 115 x 8, 120 x 5, and 70 x 12 ...super-set with
Bodyweight dips: bw x 12, bw x 12, bw x 15, and bw x 12

On the 29th I took 50mg at 1:58pm (pre-workout) and 25mg at 8:53 pm and hit shoulders:
Seated DB Arnold Press: 40 x 12 (warm-up), 55 x 8, 65 x 8, and 75 x 4 (last rep was normal shoulder press)
Standing barbell shoulder shrug (smith machine): 160 x 12, 200 x 8, 250 x 8, 300 x 6, 350 x 1, 200 x 15 (close-grip), and 200 x 15 (close-grip)

Today I took 25mg at 2:14pm, 25mg at 8:01pm, and 25mg at 12:48am. I took the day off today. I did weigh when I woke up today and I'm up to 193.2 lbs which is a total gain so far of 5.8 pounds in 22 days so not too bad.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Yeah I admit the dosing probably sounds a little different. I haven't done that lately though. I've pretty much been sticking to 75mg daily now and things are still progressing.

On 3/28 I took 25mg at 8:20am and 50mg at 6:52pm (pre-workout) and hit triceps at the gym. My lifts were the following:
Close-grip bench: 135lbs x 13 (warm-up), 185 x 8, 205 x 8, and 135 x 12
Incline Skull Crushers (EZ bar): 65lbs x 12, 105 x 8, 115 x 8, 135 x 4, and 135 x 4
Standing French Press: 100 lbs x 8, 115 x 8, 120 x 5, and 70 x 12 ...super-set with
Bodyweight dips: bw x 12, bw x 12, bw x 15, and bw x 12

On the 29th I took 50mg at 1:58pm (pre-workout) and 25mg at 8:53 pm and hit shoulders:
Seated DB Arnold Press: 40 x 12 (warm-up), 55 x 8, 65 x 8, and 75 x 4 (last rep was normal shoulder press)
Standing barbell shoulder shrug (smith machine): 160 x 12, 200 x 8, 250 x 8, 300 x 6, 350 x 1, 200 x 15 (close-grip), and 200 x 15 (close-grip)

Today I took 25mg at 2:14pm, 25mg at 8:01pm, and 25mg at 12:48am. I took the day off today. I did weigh when I woke up today and I'm up to 193.2 lbs which is a total gain so far of 5.8 pounds in 22 days so not too bad.
Sounds good man. I'm gettin ready to run Halo or Mecha for 6 weeks myself. Looking to get 8lb from it and burn a lb or two of fat.

Halo really transcends most other hormones because it works well for beginners and vets.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can pretty much take halodrol whenever you want during the day and maintain pretty stable blood levels. First thing in the morning is the easiest to remember.

Stuff like trestobol or mentabolan you'd want to take multiple times a day to maintain stable blood levels.

In for this log!

ekualumni

Awards
Good luck FuelPassion on your upcoming cycle!! Thanks for counting yourself in for this log also BigBlackGuy!! I'm still sleeping great and libido is having no problems which is a very good thing! Okay guys this stuff has really kicked in now and I'm only on Day #23!! I'm not one to over-dramatize things, but seriously I hit 3 new huge personal records tonight. I wasn't hoping to be at these weights until summer, but summer has apparently come early haha. What's funny is my chest muscles have been hurting a little when I turn different ways while laying down so I wasn't sure how chest night would go earlier when I hit the gym. It was a pretty short workout since I got to the gym really late and they close at 10pm.

Today, I took 25mg at 7:55am, 25mg at 6:48pm, and 25mg at 8:25pm (pre-workout) and decided to hit chest tonight. Here were my sets:

Flat Bench: 135lbs x 15 (warm-up), 185 x 8, 225 x 8, 245 x 8, 275 x 1, 300 x 2 (Personal Record and easy), and 315 x 1 (Personal Record; New Max)
The most I have ever benched prior to this was 285 lbs. On March 12th, I went for 295 lbs and couldn't even get it once!! Also, I don't bounce the barbell off of my chest. I bring it to about 1 fist length away from hitting my chest, then stop and press back up. I've been told benching like this will make me a lot stronger and it seems to be paying off so far.

Incline Bench: 135 x 12, 185 x 8, 225 x 5 (Personal Record; I have gotten 225lbs before, but never 5 reps), and 255lbs x 0 ( I pretty much had this up at the top almost to the hooks, but when my left arm barely started to stall and barely went down my spotter touched the bar so I didn't count it)

My workout was short. I could have kept going, but the gym was closing. I came home and knocked out 50 push-ups real quick. Friday I start family vacation down in Alabama, so I prob won't be posting for about 8 days during that time period, but I'm going to try and find a gym in the area that I can hit about 3-4 of the days I'm there. Stay tuned! I think more great gains will be coming!

ekualumni

Awards
Well guys this will probably be my last post for about the next 9-10 days since I will be on vacation with the family, but stay tuned because when I get back I will be finishing out this cycle and think I will see some great gains. I have been going to the gym about 5-6 days a week for the past 8 weeks so my body might end up appreciating this break. I am though however going to try to find a gym and try and hit it 4-5 times while on vacation. I am bringing all of my workout gear and supps with me.

On 4/01/14 I took 25mg at 8:23am,25mg at 6:12pm, and 25mg at 7:07pm (pre-workout) and hit back and biceps. Here was my workout for biceps:
EZ curl bar (inside grip) and underhand bodyweight pull-ups (superset)

EZ curl: 85lbs x 8, 95 x 8, 105 x 3, 105 x 4, 75 x 4, and 115 x 2
Pull-ups: BW on all sets (7 reps, 5 reps, 5 reps, 5 reps)

Preacher Dumbell Curls: (Reps= each arm)

60lbs x 4, 50 x 5, 40 x 8 (Hammer Grip), 35 x 8 (Hammer Grip), and 30 x 8

I also did a few other things, but didn't jot them down.

I did some measuring today both weight and body part measurements and things are looking good so far:

Weight is now up 194.6 lbs (Most I've ever weighed) which is a total weight gain of 7.2 pounds since 03/10/14 (Started Cycle on 3/9/14)
Biceps have gone from right at 14.5" to 16" (Left Arm) and 15.75" (Right Arm) since 03/09/14
I have gained approx. 4 inches on my chest (Up to 44.5")
Forearms have gone from 11.5" to 12.25" (gain of 3/4 ")

Today I took the day off to get ready for vacation. I took 25mg at 8:22am and 50mg at 8:58pm.

Well wish me luck guys, I still have about 2 1/2 weeks left on cycle. When I come off and start PCT I am going to continue to hit it hard 5-6 days a week to try and solidify my gains. My buddy is on his PCT after 6 weeks of halodrol (different brand) and said that while he has lost some of his strength he is still the same size. He had put on 11-12 lbs and lost belly fat. You all have a good week and keep it up everyone! Nothing worth anything comes easy!!