Ep15tane Perfect Stack Olympus Stack Log

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Im going to attempt to keep a log on my first P.H cycle, after doing research i have decided to go with the Ep15tane Perfect stack by Olypmpus Labs. Everything should be here next week.
Weight-205lbs-210lbs
Training: 5+ years
Goal: Muscle build and maybe some fat loss (Need to be able to still compete in 200 class)
My training will probably be a lot different than what I have seen up here, I mainly train for strongman. Weekdays will be gym lifts (westside style) and sunday is funday (strongman day)

PR's (at the moment)
Log:235lbs
Frame:730lbs
Straight bar Deadlift: 505lbs
Squat: 335 (on a 12" box) my squats suck
Bench: IDK I did a 275 for a 3rep max yesterday.
I will take body measurements before i start as well.
I will try to post on training days.

Right now I take glucosamine, creatine and multi vitamins everyday.
When should I take creatine, PCT or whole cycle?

PH:
Epi 30/30/45/45/45 ( on 30mg days 15mg when waking (7am) and 15mg before workout (~5pm))
Ar1macare Pro 2/3/3/3/3/3

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/day days 1-19, 3/day days 20-26, 2/day days 27-33 and 1/day days 34-40

Let me know what you guys think.

Mystere3

Awards
Run it 6 weeks. You have enough in the bottle to run another week at 45.

Mystere3

Awards
Might not need that much arimistane on cycle, will prolly crush your joints.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Why is that? Not being a smart@ss, just learning.

Mystere3

Awards
Epi decreases estrogen and so will arimistane

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can simply lower the dose of AR1MACARE PRO (and up your fish oil intake!!!) if you feel any joint pain. Upping glucosamine may help too.

I agree with Mystere3, run it for 6 weeks. I'd up the dose to 45mg/day at week 2 already.

You can take creatine on cycle too, it really doesn't matter :)

Starting stats looks great! Are you going to do before/after pics? And do you mind me sharing a link to this log on Olympus Labs subforum?

Good luck!

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Im going to attempt to keep a log on my first P.H cycle, after doing research i have decided to go with the Ep15tane Perfect stack by Olypmpus Labs. Everything should be here next week.
Weight-205lbs-210lbs
Training: 5+ years
Goal: Muscle build and maybe some fat loss (Need to be able to still compete in 200 class)
My training will probably be a lot different than what I have seen up here, I mainly train for strongman. Weekdays will be gym lifts (westside style) and sunday is funday (strongman day)

PR's (at the moment)
Log:235lbs
Frame:730lbs
Straight bar Deadlift: 505lbs
Squat: 335 (on a 12" box) my squats suck
Bench: IDK I did a 275 for a 3rep max yesterday.
I will take body measurements before i start as well.
I will try to post on training days.

Right now I take glucosamine, creatine and multi vitamins everyday.
When should I take creatine, PCT or whole cycle?

PH:
Epi 30/30/45/45/45 ( on 30mg days 15mg when waking (7am) and 15mg before workout (~5pm))
Ar1macare Pro 2/3/3/3/3/3

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/day days 1-19, 3/day days 20-26, 2/day days 27-33 and 1/day days 34-40

Let me know what you guys think.
Will do exactly the same thing :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for gains....enjoy the ride;)

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
You can simply lower the dose of AR1MACARE PRO (and up your fish oil intake!!!) if you feel any joint pain. Upping glucosamine may help too.

I agree with Mystere3, run it for 6 weeks. I'd up the dose to 45mg/day at week 2 already.

You can take creatine on cycle too, it really doesn't matter :)

Starting stats looks great! Are you going to do before/after pics? And do you mind me sharing a link to this log on Olympus Labs subforum?

Good luck!
Thats fine man IDC. Yea i will try to take before and after pictures along with measurments. My stuff should be here this weekend and i will order Nolva today. I will keep yall posted.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Whats the opinion of using caffeine with EPI? The reason I ask is I know using preworkout with EPI is not good due to EPI will increase blood pressure by itself.
I can go with out preworkout (i think haha) but I normally take a 100mg caffeine pill in the morning ( i cant drink coffee) to wake up. I didn't today being I started my cycle, just wanted yalls opinion.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
how was your first cycle day ? i won't take caffeine during a cycle , just my opinion

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Day 1 3/17/14
Little update:
Did a quick training yesterday (busy as hell).

Saftybar squat on high box (18") to 1RM 375lbs
Leg press 660lbs 3x5
Leg curls 75 per leg 4x10
It felt weird by not having preworkout, but even with out it the training session went well.
On 30mg of Epi this week. took 15mg at 7am and 15mg right before training at 4:30pm
Ar1macare pro at 7 am and 12pm (lunch)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the opinion of using caffeine with EPI? The reason I ask is I know using preworkout with EPI is not good due to EPI will increase blood pressure by itself.
I can go with out preworkout (i think haha) but I normally take a 100mg caffeine pill in the morning ( i cant drink coffee) to wake up. I didn't today being I started my cycle, just wanted yalls opinion.
I personally like to take time off from stims on the cycle. If you start to experience lethargy at some point of the cycle, you can throw in some caffeine pre-workout to combat that.

Good job with the leg session!

EDIT: I think the right place for logs is the cycle info section. You could PM Admin and ask him if he could move this thread to that section :)

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
I P.M'ed the admin to move it.
Yea it wasn't to bad it was a little rushed, strongman training take a long time, we like to rest.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I P.M'ed the admin to move it.
Yea it wasn't to bad it was a little rushed, strongman training take a long time, we like to rest.
I know the feeling. I train powerlifting and my training sessions can take more than 2 hours, lol...

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
So far the only thing I don't like is all the pills are the same color. I like to just toss them in my pocket so i don't have to take it all to work/gym. Its no big deal thou, Ill live.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far the only thing I don't like is all the pills are the same color. I like to just toss them in my pocket so i don't have to take it all to work/gym. Its no big deal thou, Ill live.
We're working on that already, it won't be a problem in the future :)

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Day 2 Update:
I have been going heavy for the past few weeks so yesterday was a "change up day"
Axle Push press for 1RM 230lbs
Lat cable pulls 200lbs 4x10
T bar row (cable machine) 110lbs 4x12
21's (preacher curl machine) 45lbs 55lbs 65lbs
Reverse Curls 40 ( high reps)
Lat Pull Down (individual arm) 120lbs 5x5
I felt like I was bodybuilding yesterday ahah, but a change up is good.

As far as the epi goes, i have been taking it at the same time. I did fill like i could not stop eating yesterday (maybe that was just a mind thing).
I'm pretty use to caffeine so going with out the past few days have....well... sucked but other than that I haven't felt any changes/effects. It is only day two.
Today is rest day and date night with the girl so I will continue to take EPI and report my training log when i go back Thursday.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually stop taking stims about 2 weeks before starting the cycle.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
I guess its to late now haha.
Ill live, i cant wait to see what week 3 is like.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess its to late now haha.
Ill live, i cant wait to see what week 3 is like.
You'll love it. That's when it kicks in for most people. I feel it early on week 2 though but I've always responded well to Epi.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
I forgot to add I did weight myself Monday at 209lbs ( that was after eating everything I could after doing legs).

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
I got my nolva in the mail yesterday so I guess i have everything for the PCT ( nolva and Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT).
I thought the bottle of nolva would have a syringe but I guess not. Do y'all just get them from the local drug store?
So far I really don't feel much on the Epi ( I do have a lot of tired time but I feel this is the caffeine thing again),
Yesterday I did walk on lunch as well as today. Training today is dead lifts (my favorite). I will report back tomorrow.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just buy them from local drug store. They don't cost much.

Epi usually kicks in in the beginning of week 3. I feel it as soon as beginning of week 2 though.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Today Training
GHR 5x5
Dead lift for 1rm 475lbs ( pretty pissed about this cause i have done 505 ) maybe its wasn't my day today
Few runs with the sled (make shift prowler) BARF
Training days have been kind of blah, i guess it might be because i have been busy as hell lately.
As promised here are the measurements:
Weight 210
Legs (6 inch above knee) 22"
Bicep 16.5"
Chest 44"
Waist( around belly button) 37"
These are what I could tell, had to take these measurements by myself.
Hopefully these pictures work ( all are in a natural non flexing pose haha) Maybe when this is over i can get some form in my chest, i have always had issues with it. Sadly it look way better now than it did a few years ago.
06124ec3-e49a-4413-a196-79530b7c842c.jpg
20140320_201339.jpeg
20140320_201356.jpeg

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
i hope you'll be able to lose the fat you have on your chest

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
i hope you'll be able to lose the fat you have on your chest
Me to man. Ive always hade the fluff around my nipple area.I hate it, it was way worse a few years ago.I was very self conscious about it. Im.hoping this cycle or at least the pct will help some.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you have a serious case of gyno. Have you talked to your doctor about it?

If it is gyno and if it has been there for years, odds are that only surgery helps.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Yea I used to be worse (I used to be amost 230 o straight fat) but since I lost weight and gained mass it has gotten alot better. Ita not like a hard lump ita more like soft fat, I think.
No I haven't talked to a Dr.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Todays training went good. Strongman sunday.
Banded deadlifts 525x5 545x3 & 565x1
Farmers pick and hold 275lbs 30secx3
Car pull 50ftx3
Worked on my axle contentinal clean 195lbs
I tried the hussifelt stone 300lbs, that was a no go.

Weight today was 208

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Todays training went good. Strongman sunday.
Banded deadlifts 525x5 545x3 & 565x1
Farmers pick and hold 275lbs 30secx3
Car pull 50ftx3
Worked on my axle contentinal clean 195lbs
I tried the hussifelt stone 300lbs, that was a no go.

Weight today was 208
Yeah buddy....strong stuff going around here:)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was those hangbar deadlifts or did you pull against the band?

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Pull against the band. We did the weight with a band at 28". Those number are what the weight will be at the top if the deadlift.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Just wondering, should i continue to take the sup3r PCT due to the AI in it after my nolva cycle is over?I am really worried about gyno rebound.Im stuck on this gyno thing now.Im hoping if I lean up and maybe the nolva during my pct will help clear it up some. (Less noticable). I really dont have the money for surgery, so ima do the best I can.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering, should i continue to take the sup3r PCT due to the AI in it after my nolva cycle is over?I am really worried about gyno rebound.Im stuck on this gyno thing now.Im hoping if I lean up and maybe the nolva during my pct will help clear it up some. (Less noticable). I really dont have the money for surgery, so ima do the best I can.
You can continue to take it after Nolva. I personally like to take AI's for two weeks after dropping SERMs.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1 or something like that - it's always best to taper even OTC AI's down if you're worried about rebound gyno.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
I will see how this cycle/pct goes before I look into letro.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Just a little update for today. As far as the Epi goes, I feel fine/normal. I do seem to get headache (small ones) almost everyday around noonish. Little sore from yesterday,my hands/forearms are pretty sore from the car pull and framers pick.
Back to the gym today, I will update tomorrow.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a little update for today. As far as the Epi goes, I feel fine/normal. I do seem to get headache (small ones) almost everyday around noonish. Little sore from yesterday,my hands/forearms are pretty sore from the car pull and framers pick.
Back to the gym today, I will update tomorrow.
I got minor headaches when I ran Epi for the first time but they subsided during the first week or two :)

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Todays training went ok, headache kinda killed it for me I think.Im going to start drinking more water definitely.
Push press axle 200 3x3
Strict press 155 5x5
Flat bench. 245X5.
Skull crusher, nose crusher, tricpe press 10 reps per for 3 sets 50lbs (superset)

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Is it possible to replace the Nolva with Letro? Or am I way off course now?
I guess I have been stressing this subject, I always thought I had a case of gyno but wasn't sure until now.
O and the headaches arnt present now, i have been drinking alot of water, thanks guys.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Todays training went pretty well.
Squat for a 3RM 335
Reverse banded squat 405 3x3
Front squat 275 1rm
Leg Press 480 2x5 570 x5 and 660x5
Calf Raises 180 3x20
I didnt have any headaches today, so the upped water intake worked.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
So far no effect with the epi. I have been crapping alot more than normal and i get a little sleepy here an there, IDK why.
I know your not supposed to use caffeine on a cycle but on strongman day (Sunday) I took a little and that training session was awesome.I have a very high tolerance, I can drink a monster and nothing...So i might start using a little caffeine to help because normally when I go to the gym (after work) I'm beat.

Today is rest day,Im sore as hell. So I will catch back up tomorrow.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far no effect with the epi. I have been crapping alot more than normal and i get a little sleepy here an there, IDK why.
I know your not supposed to use caffeine on a cycle but on strongman day (Sunday) I took a little and that training session was awesome.I have a very high tolerance, I can drink a monster and nothing...So i might start using a little caffeine to help because normally when I go to the gym (after work) I'm beat.

Today is rest day,Im sore as hell. So I will catch back up tomorrow.
I have my coffee when I'm on cycle. No worries....just moderate intake.