Tribulus 750 4 x Daily
GABA 3G Night
Creatine 5G Daily
Fish Oil 8 x Daily
Multi V 2 x Daily
Fenugreek & Ginseng 2 x Daily
Cissus Q 2 x Daily
Milk Thistle 3 x Daily

Hoping it will be a decent cycle, 2nd cycle.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Some quick stats.

6ft
232 lbs
Age 30
Bf% 18-20

Been lifting off and on since 18. Weighed about 180 roughly 18months ago, pretty lean, abs showing. Been trying to pack on some size, hence the higher bf%. I'll get some pics up at the 180 weight and current 232 weight sometime soon.

Currently on the 5th day of this cycle. No sides to speak on as of yet. Feeling the Stano already, feeling a little fuller and harder. Energy and endurance is slightly increased, sex drive is kicking up higher than usual. I never do cardio, I eat dirty. I'm gunna try and clean up the diet a little and get 4 cardio sessions of 30minutes in a week, I lift 2 days on, 1 day off, Compound lifts mainly, I'm gunna try and add a few more pounds and drop down 3-5% on my bf. I will get some numbers up on my lifts after my next session and try and keep up the log.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I'm in! Care to lay out your diet?
Diet has always been my weak point.
I go overboard and get abs, then lose size.
I go overboard and get size, but also get fat.
The classic battle of compromise lol

This cycle I'm just going to try and clean up my carbs and avoid the junk.
I want to be able to maintain weight all year without changing my dieting and end up at 10-13% bf and 225 weight long term goal.

This will be a good log for the average guy who likes steak and potatoes, chicken and rice, PB and egg sandwiches and drinks lots of milk.

Protein intake will be high ( 3-400 ) as well as carbs ( 400-600 ) couldn't really give you a solid guess on calorie intake, but I'd say between 4-5k a day.

K

kolejorg

Awards
Pre cycle my diet from my cut was great. Something snapped when I went on and now I eat way too much. I've put on 6 pound in a week and a half so far. Need to cut back and fix my diet again.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Pre cycle my diet from my cut was great. Something snapped when I went on and now I eat way too much. I've put on 6 pound in a week and a half so far. Need to cut back and fix my diet again.
My hunger is starting to rise as we'll. If I don't eat I feel sick, as soon as I eat, I feel good as ever again. What are your goals? Are you logging?

K

kolejorg

Awards
My hunger is starting to rise as we'll. If I don't eat I feel sick, as soon as I eat, I feel good as ever again. What are your goals? Are you logging?
I've got a paper log, I've thought about posting on here but may wait till it's all done. It started out as a lean bulk. I had optimistically hoped to add 10 pounds of lean muscle and to keep it. The way it's going I may end up exceeding that and needing to cut again afterwards to get back down to 10%. So far my chest is blowing up quite a bit but that's always been my best attribute. I've seen some improvement on squats but I squat 3 days a week currently so that could be part of it.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I've got a paper log, I've thought about posting on here but may wait till it's all done. It started out as a lean bulk. I had optimistically hoped to add 10 pounds of lean muscle and to keep it. The way it's going I may end up exceeding that and needing to cut again afterwards to get back down to 10%. So far my chest is blowing up quite a bit but that's always been my best attribute. I've seen some improvement on squats but I squat 3 days a week currently so that could be part of it.
I would just try and get the most out of your cycle. I was going to try and cut on this cycle but I can tell by my appetitive it might be difficult. I'm just gunna eat my ass off and get my cardio in. It's always easier to cut with more mass, IMO.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
A little update so you can see my diet a bit.

Meal 1
2 serving PB, 2 slice whole wheat, Protein Shake w/milk.

Meal 2
2 serving PB, 2 slices whole wheat, peanuts, 8 oz protein shake

Meal 3
12 chicken wings w/BBQ sauce marinate
Veggies

Meal 4
PB Sandwich
Can of tuna

Meal 5
3 pieces of fish, rice, broccoli

Workout tonight is Legs, 30 minutes light cardio if I can walk after

Post workout Protein Shake w/milk

Meal 6
Protein from meat source, veggies

Diet is a bit rough, lots of PB cause it's quick and easy. But it's just an insight of how I eat daily. It's a pretty common day, protein sources change from day to day.

I'll post some numbers from my session later tonight on lifts.

K

kolejorg

Awards
Man I wish I could still have peanut butter. Developed an allergy about two years ago. Things are looking solid. Keep it up

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Day 6

Start Weight 232
Current Weight 236

Leg Day

BACK PUMPS are here, Definitely didn't drink enough water today an need to bump Taurine from 2G to 6G daily.

Squats
135 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 8
315 x 6 ( Back Pumps Hit Me Hard )
225 x 8
135 x 8
Had to drop the weight, was looking for 405 tonight.

Leg Press
6 plates x 8
8 plates x 8
10 plates x 8
12 plates x 8
14 plates x 4
14 plates x 4
16 plates x 1

Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12 ( max weight @ reps )

Hamstring Curl 4 sets of 12 ) max weight @ reps )

Lunges
50lb dumbells to failure for 1 set

Back Pumps were hitting hard, called this leg session a wrap.

Dips - Bodyweight
6 sets to failure ( roughly 125 )
Had a little energy left so knocked these out

20 minutes light incline walking to finish

Definitely had more gas in the tank for Legs but couldn't push through the Back Pumps. Really screwed my session up. Gunna up my water to 1.5 gallons a day and taurine. I also drank an energy drink 2 hours before my session so that didn't help me out any.

Pumps were here and in full effect.
Stamina is definitely increased.
Should be a good run, gotta control the back pumps better and will be gtg.

K

kolejorg

Awards
I haven't had any back pumps yet. Forearms have been giving me issues but that's it so far. But then again I've been stims free since I started. No caffeine at all.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I haven't had any back pumps yet. Forearms have been giving me issues but that's it so far. But then again I've been stims free since I started. No caffeine at all.
I really didn't expect it so early on so I wasn't really dosing the Taurine high, just gotta adjust. Back Pumps always hit me though, forearm pumps suck to, can't lift **** if you can't hold it.
You on Taurine?

K

kolejorg

Awards
Thought i had replied. Yeah I take 3 grams is taurine a day. Not enough probably. How's your energy level? You notice it going down at all throughout the day?

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Thought i had replied. Yeah I take 3 grams is taurine a day. Not enough probably. How's your energy level? You notice it going down at all throughout the day?
What brand of Taurine? My energy levels are pretty good once I get in the gym, focus is good.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
So I tried to work Back last night and the Back Pumps were here again, stopped the session. Thought I'd just go slam lots of water, triple dose the Taurine, get some rest and hit it hard today.

We'll today Back Pumps were here again, started with T-Bar rows and then Barbell Rows, couldn't lift ****, pumps were to bad.

Question, I'm using Nutraplanet brand Taurine, should I grab a different brand?

I'm wondering if I shouldn't take 1 cap of some Finaflex 550XD I have a bottle of before my session just so I have a wet compound in the mix? It's mild as he'll and 1 cap isn't much but may help. But then I'll be on a triple stack. Or if I should just drop the Stano and add the 550XD with the Halo. Wasn't really the ideal cycle but if I can't manage these back pumps it's gunna go to **** anyway.

Any feedback fellas?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP's taurine is as good as any other.

Wet compounds may make back.pumps even worse. 550-XD at one cap per day won't do anything.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Thanks man.

I'm drinking about 1-1.5 gallons of water a day so idk. It's getting really irritating though.

My first cycle the back pumps sucked to.
I would do my dead-lifts, squats, barbell rows at home, then give the pumps time to sub-side and hit the gym later to finish. Worked well but sucked creating 2 sessions for legs and back. My #"s did shoot up though.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Chest Workout

Couldn't let the day go to ****, so I went back and did Chest. Slammed a little over a gallon of water, 5G of creatine and 8G of Taurine. No more back pumps.

Smith Decline Press
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 10
365 x 6
405 x 2
425 x 1

Bench Press
225 x 10
275 x 6 ( Achy Shoulder )
225 x 10
225 x 8
225 x 6

Incline Dumbell
75 x 12
75 x 10
75 x 7
75 x 6

Butterfly Machine
5 set to Failure

Dips
5 Set to Failure 45lb

After Decline Press I went to Incline Barbell for 1 set of 225 x 10 but shoulder was a little achy so skipped out and just went to Flat Bench.
Sometimes my shoulder hurts on Incline Barbell, but not Incline DB. Anyone have issues like that, maybe switching grip or seating position will help?

Was feeling a bit light headed tonight, not sure why, lots of water and food today. Slight headache but nothing major.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
NP's taurine is as good as any other.

Wet compounds may make back.pumps even worse. 550-XD at one cap per day won't do anything.
Its not even worth dosing 1 cap

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Walking around feeling like a bitch!!
Nips are tingling.

Other than that, nothing to report.
1st week may have been placebo.
Feel the same now as off cycle, besides the nips.
Back Pumps are gone.
I'm down about 1% bf tho, not sure how, eating this weekend was off but have thrown a couple cardio sessions in.
Strength, nothing new. Energy, steady. Hardness is the same effect I get off creatine.

This will be my last PH cycle. Just gunna pin and stop with the pills.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Walking around feeling like a bitch!! Nips are tingling. Other than that, nothing to report. 1st week may have been placebo. Feel the same now as off cycle, besides the nips. Back Pumps are gone. I'm down about 1% bf tho, not sure how, eating this weekend was off but have thrown a couple cardio sessions in. Strength, nothing new. Energy, steady. Hardness is the same effect I get off creatine. This will be my last PH cycle. Just gunna pin and stop with the pills.
Doesn't make sense. Hdrol doesn't aromatise. Lol placebo it's all in your head, no way your E would spike in a week of hdrol

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Doesn't make sense. Hdrol doesn't aromatise. Lol placebo it's all in your head, no way your E would spike in a week of hdrol
Probably, there tingling though lol
I'm gunna ride it out, bump to 100 soon.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Stop putting whipped cream on them bro. Tell your gf to lay off! Easy fix!
She was just eating whipped cream last night, lol
She pregnant again, were both walking around playing with our nips lol

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Sooooo
My nips were still tingling yesterday and my left nipple a actually hurt and hurt when I touched it. I tried to tell myself it was all in my head. I actually felt a little pea size lump but thought I was just fooling myself. I had my wife check both my nips w/o telling her anything an she said there was a lil lump on one. I started examining my tit an noticed my left nip was a lil but lower than the right but that's how it's been my whole life, nothing noticeable tho. I looked at some old pics of me and it has always been lower. But I've never had a lump. It's small as he'll but hurts when pushed.

Only cycles I've ran is 1 andro.

I did run alpha 1 and finaflex 550xd black for 3 weeks but didn't feel **** off it and stopped the cycle. Used nolva for a full month. I did use my AI but only for a week after the nolva because it was a short ass cycle with no results.

I'm just wondering how Halo/Stano could possibly even aggravate this. Wondering if I had pubert gyno and never knew it, or if it's just a little rebound from the lack of an AI fully off the 2nd cycle. But even so, how would this little lump even form? I'm dry as he'll on this current cycle.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooooo My nips were still tingling yesterday and my left nipple a actually hurt and hurt when I touched it. I tried to tell myself it was all in my head. I actually felt a little pea size lump but thought I was just fooling myself. I had my wife check both my nips w/o telling her anything an she said there was a lil lump on one. I started examining my tit an noticed my left nip was a lil but lower than the right but that's how it's been my whole life, nothing noticeable tho. I looked at some old pics of me and it has always been lower. But I've never had a lump. It's small as he'll but hurts when pushed. Only cycles I've ran is 1 andro. I did run alpha 1 and finaflex 550xd black for 3 weeks but didn't feel **** off it and stopped the cycle. Used nolva for a full month. I did use my AI but only for a week after the nolva because it was a short ass cycle with no results. I'm just wondering how Halo/Stano could possibly even aggravate this. Wondering if I had pubert gyno and never knew it, or if it's just a little rebound from the lack of an AI fully off the 2nd cycle. But even so, how would this little lump even form? I'm dry as he'll on this current cycle.
Do you have gyno puberty ? Any androgen can aggravate it.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I was a little fat ass as a kid lol Then hit the weights at 16 and changed. It's possible, I always noticed my nip a bit lower when flexing or whatever but you'd have to stare at it to notice. But I never had any lumps, just not sure how a lump could form now. I try to stick to light dry compounds to avoid this.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gyno is a result of hormonal imbalance. Steroids and prohormones cause hormonal imbalance, so gyno is always a possibility. Better have an AI on hand just in case - and if you need to take it, remember to taper it down slowly in order to avoid potential estrogen rebound.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Gyno is a result of hormonal imbalance. Steroids and prohormones cause hormonal imbalance, so gyno is always a possibility. Better have an AI on hand just in case - and if you need to take it, remember to taper it down slowly in order to avoid potential estrogen rebound.
Yessir. Which leads me to my net question. I took a 2ml dose of Nolva last night and a few caps of my OTC AI, just to make me feel better lol
I'm only 10 days into cycle so obviously I don't want to stop. I have all I need, just not sure how to use it at this point because this is my 1st date with the bitch gyno lol Letro, Aromasin, Nolva, Clomid.
What's the best approach, any opinions would be great, I'd rather handle this now as well as possible.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yessir. Which leads me to my net question. I took a 2ml dose of Nolva last night and a few caps of my OTC AI, just to make me feel better lol
I'm only 10 days into cycle so obviously I don't want to stop. I have all I need, just not sure how to use it at this point because this is my 1st date with the bitch gyno lol Letro, Aromasin, Nolva, Clomid.
What's the best approach, any opinions would be great, I'd rather handle this now as well as possible.
Only things I've ever needed for gyno prevention has been Formeron or Aromasin and I got rid of my gyno fairly easy so I can't really help you with this one, sorry :( Maybe someone smarter could help!
@Mystere3 @csa2179 @superbeast668 RH2012

What do you guys think he should do?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Only things I've ever needed for gyno prevention has been Formeron or Aromasin and I got rid of my gyno fairly easy so I can't really help you with this one, sorry :( Maybe someone smarter could help!
@Mystere3 @csa2179 @superbeast668 RH2012

What do you guys think he should do?
looking at what he's said, it seems like he may have had a little gyno from puberty. especially if he was a fat kid like he mentioned. he could try the letro and nolva with the standard dosing thats listed in the gyno sticky somewhere. idk if it would help.

i dose 50mg eod of ralox on cycle most of the time because my nipples get ungodly sensitive, like to the point where i've knocked good friends out for tittie twisters and such. it keeps sensitivity normal. i do have a little gyno from puberty and it really helps keep it from getting worse.

Letro or ralox, or both.
thats my go to if it gets out of hand. ralox is wonderful when it comes to gyno. its like 10x stronger at blocking e2 in breast tissue than nolva. if you can find it its DEFINITELY worth using.

K

kolejorg

Awards
Yessir. Which leads me to my net question. I took a 2ml dose of Nolva last night and a few caps of my OTC AI, just to make me feel better lol I'm only 10 days into cycle so obviously I don't want to stop. I have all I need, just not sure how to use it at this point because this is my 1st date with the bitch gyno lol Letro, Aromasin, Nolva, Clomid. What's the best approach, any opinions would be great, I'd rather handle this now as well as possible.
Keep us posted on how it goes man. Do you have letro or anything on hand?

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Thanks fellas.
Good advice.

I'll dose my Nolva until my letro arrives. It should be here in 2 days. Already had the order in for a future cycle I was planning. I'll have to check my sources for ralox. Should be able to grab it.

So nolva at 2ml/40 ed
When letro arrives .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 then back down to .5 for a week without Nolva? I hear Nolva has no effect when combined with letro.

Sound good? It is a pretty minor lump so hopefully the letro will knock it out. I'll wrap up my cycle an then properly pct as planned, maybe a little for emphasis on the issue depending on how well it gets handled now.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks fellas. Good advice. I'll dose my Nolva until my letro arrives. It should be here in 2 days. Already had the order in for a future cycle I was planning. I'll have to check my sources for ralox. Should be able to grab it. So nolva at 2ml/40 ed When letro arrives .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 then back down to .5 for a week without Nolva? I hear Nolva has no effect when combined with letro. Sound good? It is a pretty minor lump so hopefully the letro will knock it out. I'll wrap up my cycle an then properly pct as planned, maybe a little for emphasis on the issue depending on how well it gets handled now.
No need to dose nolva above 20mg and it works fine with letro. Adex competes for the same receptors as nolva those are the two that don't fight nice. Run the nolva a week past letro to keep the slight "rebound" in e2 from causing problems. There's a sticky somewhere in the forums for gyno help. Find it read it. Heed it. It's solid information.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
No need to dose nolva above 20mg and it works fine with letro. Adex competes for the same receptors as nolva those are the two that don't fight nice. Run the nolva a week past letro to keep the slight "rebound" in e2 from causing problems. There's a sticky somewhere in the forums for gyno help. Find it read it. Heed it. It's solid information.
Got it, sounds like a plan.

I just posted a thread on AI"s in the PCT section about Nolva and Letro, maybe I read it wrong. But I'll run the Nolva with the letro. Thanks.

K

kolejorg

Awards
Got it, sounds like a plan. I just posted a thread on AI"s in the PCT section about Nolva and Letro, maybe I read it wrong. But I'll run the Nolva with the letro. Thanks.
What brand of stano where you running? I've been reading all the bro science around the net about adding stano to cycles to fight/prevent gyno. As far as I can see you and I are running nearly the same cycle I just started week 3 so now I'm paranoid. Any progress on yours?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What brand of stano where you running? I've been reading all the bro science around the net about adding stano to cycles to fight/prevent gyno. As far as I can see you and I are running nearly the same cycle I just started week 3 so now I'm paranoid. Any progress on yours?
Well DhT itself regulates prolactin, but I don't believe stano will "prevent" gyno tbh.

K

kolejorg

Awards
Yeah I don't think any of it will prevent it. I've heard guys that have gyno tend to have it flare up on cycle but most gyno cases seem to appear in pct from rebound

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
LGI Halo and Stano, I wouldn't be paranoid bro. I think I was just having a Placebo effect the 1st week cause I'm really not getting anything out of this cycle yet. I weight 236 though so idk. My natural T levels are almost 800 so I don't know if that plays a role or not. I didnt get results off my last cycle either. The little nip tingle and pain has gone away for the most part unless I press on it. I took the Nolva again, just surprising. I can believe I had some pubert gyno but how does a little lump appear overnight. I'm pretty certain the letro will smash it so I'm not worried. This is my last oral cycle though. I have some test e on deck, so that's why I ordered the letro and a few goodies.

How's yours going? Anything good yet?

K

kolejorg

Awards
LGI Halo and Stano, I wouldn't be paranoid bro. I think I was just having a Placebo effect the 1st week cause I'm really not getting anything out of this cycle yet. I weight 236 though so idk. My natural T levels are almost 800 so I don't know if that plays a role or not. I didnt get results off my last cycle either. The little nip tingle and pain has gone away for the most part unless I press on it. I took the Nolva again, just surprising. I can believe I had some pubert gyno but how does a little lump appear overnight. I'm pretty certain the letro will smash it so I'm not worried. This is my last oral cycle though. I have some test e on deck, so that's why I ordered the letro and a few goodies. How's yours going? Anything good yet?
It's going pretty good. I've had to dial back my calories because I put on too much weight. My nuts are about half the size they were 2 weeks ago and I look bigger. Way more vascular. I haven't noticed any strength difference yet bit it's still early. Are you going to finish your full cycle?

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
It's going pretty good. I've had to dial back my calories because I put on too much weight. My nuts are about half the size they were 2 weeks ago and I look bigger. Way more vascular. I haven't noticed any strength difference yet bit it's still early. Are you going to finish your full cycle?
Pretty much what I was looking for, minus the little nuts lol
I'm gunna play out the next week or so and see how it goes.
If I'm not making progress, I wanna go get bloodwork done, get this nip checked out and just recover properly.
I still have my homework to do before I think about pinning. I'd rather be natural and healthy than yoked and ****** up.