First Cycle

coltonbaker

Awards
I'm ab to attempt my first cycle of prohormones, is there anything I should be doing different in the gym or diet wise than I am now. Any help would be appreciated.

kolejorg

Awards
I'm ab to attempt my first cycle of prohormones, is there anything I should be doing different in the gym or diet wise than I am now. Any help would be appreciated.
Stats? What's your goal? What are you using. Pct?

coltonbaker

Awards
Im just trying to get stronger and add some lean muscle. I'm using Super Dmz 3.0.

kolejorg

Awards
I've never used it but I believe that's pretty harsh for your first cycle. And you're too young.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've never used it but I believe that's pretty harsh for your first cycle. And you're too young.
Both of these are very true and I never seen an answer to the pct question. Soo keep reading op you need to do more research or you are going to hurt yourself.

coltonbaker

Awards
So what should I do? Try something different or lower the dosage?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So what should I do? Try something different or lower the dosage?
Neither, you need to read about SERM's what they are and how to use and obtain one. Then you research cycling and how to do so properly. For instance what should you use on cycle to protect your liver while on a methyl like DMZ?

Then honestly start with a more forgiving cycle like Alpha mass Alpha bulk. After waiting a year or two as most recommend you don't cycle younger then 22.

coltonbaker

Awards
I was going to take a cycle support and a serm when I'm done with it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I was going to take a cycle support and a serm when I'm done with it.
Lay out your whole cycle. I hope I'm not coming off as a dick I'm really point out your first post leaves the impression of someone who has done little to no research. DMZ is not a good starter cycle at all.

coltonbaker

Awards
Well what if I done something like the Halo 8 week stack. And a serm after it.. I know dmz 3.0 is tough but I was gonna take half the dose at first to test it.

kolejorg

Awards
I would suggest reading all the old threads that start out just like yours. But for my first cycle I used halodrol and found all the info I could ever have wanted here. You just have to look and lay out a detailed plan so you don't get a thousand questions thrown at you.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not even right. Surprised companies sell that kind of stack.
I agree, but there are many guys who like that kind of stacks - gains are big and quick. I personally like it better to buy single ingredients so everyone can dose them the way they like.

To OP: If you aren't on already, I'd suggest to do some more research and start with Epi when you've learnt enough. Kolejorg suggested H-Drol which is a good option too.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ironmaglabs? Good source?
Iron Mag Labs is legit but like said already, SDMZ 3.0 is not the best option out there.

I'd of course suggest Olympus Labs EP15TANE (120x15mg caps per bottle so one bottle is enough for a cycle - best bang for your buck easily), but there are few other legit brands too. Ironflex, LGI, Celtic Labs, Blackstone Labs, Iron Legion... All of them are good to go.

coltonbaker

Awards
What do you think about the Trenabol from Blackstone?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think about the Trenabol from Blackstone?
It's good to go but I wouldn't use trendione as a first cycle. It's better than SDMZ 3.0 anyway.

However, if you decide to go with trendione, check out Olympus Labs TR3N at nutri-verse.com - there is also 10% off discount available for first time customers. It has 90x30mg/bottle (Blackstone Labs Trenabol has 90x15mg). Active ingredient is exactly the same, TR3N just gives 2x the active ingredient for less $.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established