First time PH - Havoc Log!!!

brandyn312

Awards
Though I'm 12 days into my 5 week cycle I've decided to start a thread to help ME track my progress as well as give some interested people something to read! Here's some info about myself before I talk about my cycle; I'm 23 years old, 5'10", and 190lbs at around 13-14% bodyfat. I've been training for 6 years now and felt that I've hit a plateau and really wanted to push my limits (which is why I decided to experiment with Havoc).

Anyway, my cycle..
I preloaded hawthorne berry at 2260mgs, fishoil at 6000mgs, and milk thistle at 3000mgs for two weeks.

I'm running Havoc at: (along with the supplements stated above)
Week 1 : 20/20/20/20/30/30/30
Week 2 : 30/30/30/30/40/40/40
Week 3 : 40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Week 4 : 40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Week 5 : 40/40/40/40/40/40/40

And for PCT I have liquid Tamox on hand and will be running at 40/40/20/20/10. I've heard that my dosage of nolva may be overkill so any feedback on that would be greatly appreciated!

So like I said I'm 12 days in..
My starting weight was 183.8 and I weighed in at 190.0 this morning, which is great! I feel like I have gained about 70% muscle to 30% fat.. which isn't horrible considering my diet hasn't been what you would call strict.. at all.

Week 1:
Pros: I was so hyped to begin my cycle that the placebo hit me with flying colors! My first week in the gym (even at 20 mgs per day) was intense! I could go forever and had to force myself to leave. Outside of the gym I seriously felt like I was on top of the world.

Cons: I had HORRIBLE headaches the first couple of days from dropping PWO from my regiment and giving up all sources of caffeine, luckily that subsided quickly. Nothing to note side effect-wise from Havoc.

Week 2: Days 8-10
So as my 2nd week rolled on in my placebo quickly dissipated, I actually felt worse than before I started from the lack of pre-workout in my life (I have a problem). I started reading more logs to really connect with some people about what I was experiencing; most of what I read was to be patient.. that the real gains come with week 3. I also read that 20 and 30mgs don't do **** and that Havoc is useless under 40 (useless is a strong word). I spoke with another member of this website who convinced me to bump to 40 early.. so I did.

Sides: Nada!

Day 11:
So yesterday was the day, I decided that I was going to pop that 40mgs! Worse comes to worse I'll lower the dosage..
I'm not sure if this just happened to be the day that Havoc wanted to kick in or if it was the 40 but MAN did I look huge in the gym! I had a push day with shoulder emphasis and man oh man was I strong!

Sides: Felt realllllly dehydrated all day, so I definitely had to up my water with that extra 10mgs.

So I didn't have intentions of typing out the longest post on earth but I got kind of carried away.. I'll be doing today's (day 12) update in another post at the end of the evening with a detailed workout split!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Nolva at 20/20/10/10 will suffice :)

What support supps you're using? And what is your full PCT protocol (what else you'll take than Nolva)?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ what he said.

You will love epi for your first cycle. I can still remember my first epi cycle, felt like a god. Damn I miss those days...

If you have adequate funds look into adding a test booster like DAA and/or cortisol control product like Reduce XT into your pct.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ what he said.

You will love epi for your first cycle. I can still remember my first epi cycle, felt like a god. Damn I miss those days...

If you have adequate funds look into adding a test booster like DAA and/or cortisol control product like Reduce XT into your pct.
Epi was my first cycle as well. Loved every second of it - still my favourite compound.

I agree, throwing in DAA (I like sodium D-aspartate better than "regular" DAA) and maybe another natural test booster/AI/cortisol control product like SUP3R PCT will help to maintain those hard earned gains.

I like to start DAA a week before starting the actual PCT. I feel that it has time to build up but it may be placebo too. Either way, DAA works and it is affordable, especially in powder form.

brandyn312

Awards
This is why I'm posting so I can get all kinds of information like this! I knew that Nolva was a staple for PCT but I was really unsure about other supps.. but I'm trusting you all that purchasing more won't be a waste of money. I will definitely look into a natural test booster (was already planning on it).

Reactions: mw1

brandyn312

Awards
Day 12!

So today was my second day of 40 mgs.. and I had another damn good workout! Friday is supposed to be my deadlift day but the back pumps are starting to get to me.. I may need to throw some Taurine into the mix if they continue.
Anyway, since I avoided deadlifts today I decided to just do some pull-ups and do a good ol' arm routine; holy crap did my arms EXPLODE! I won't do another weigh-in until Monday so I'll update that later.

Sides: The only thing I experienced today was some awful lethargy.

Incase anyone was interested here is my workout split:

Monday: Push (Chest emphasis)
Tuesday: Back, Rear Delts, Traps
Wednesday: Legs and Abs
Thursday: Push (Shoulder emphasis)
Friday: Deadlifts, Arms, and Abs
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Good ish bruh ! I'm on havoc too about to finish week 3 and I feel hella lazy today. I'm up 7lbs total but look much leaner. I had to buy taurine today for the back pumps. I drink a ton if water but taurine has helped me a lot this past week. I'm doing 40mg and then bumping it up.

brandyn312

Awards
Day 13:

So today was SUPPOSED to be a rest day but since I skipped out on deads yesterday and was feeling real good I decided to do some tires..

holy ****.. too many flips and not enough taurine, water, or fish oil.. I can barely walk. My shins, knees, ankles.. KILLING me.
No bueno.

Lethargy is completely gone.
That is all for today.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's cool... You pump up fast & huge on 60mgs that's for sure & sick endurance.
Heart burn is a small factor, upset stomach a little. I like it tho .
I started at 40mgs ... Probly useless to go any lower.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
It's cool... You pump up fast & huge on 60mgs that's for sure & sick endurance. Heart burn is a small factor, upset stomach a little. I like it tho .
Yea I started at 40 mg too

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Yea me too just wondering how 60 is you running it for 6 weeks ?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea me too just wondering how 60 is you running it for 6 weeks ?
I'm running Tren & Epi for 5 weeks & then at the end of week 4 bridging Msten in for another 3 weeks. IMO Epi should be ran for 6 weeks or longer cuz results don't start till weeks 3.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Tren & Epi for 5 weeks & then at the end of week 4 bridging Msten in for another 3 weeks. IMO Epi should be ran for 6 weeks or longer cuz results don't start till weeks 3.
Dam that's some strong stuff. I'm just running epi and formeron for 6 weeks. I'm on week 4 starting today. I have been feeling like shyt tho the last few days.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test base may help.
^^^ totally dude. Shut down of test seems to allways be at the 3-4 week period for me. But it's the time to really be pumping iron as well. Use a test base. Be lucky your not on TRT.

Here's my log if your interested (INSANE with the TREN-STANE)

brandyn312

Awards
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or Havoc is just overrated but I'm on day 16 and I don't think the stuff is THAT great.. I'm tired all the time and don't really have an urge to go to the gym.

I am definitely stronger but the size gains aren't there all that much.. a lot of bloat actually.

Mystere3

Awards
Run a test base.

I ran 60 epi with test p and hexadrone a few months ago and blew up 21 lb, 18 of which I kept after PCT. No lethargy.

Mystere3

Awards
Well if you aren't going to pin then tr3st.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or Havoc is just overrated but I'm on day 16 and I don't think the stuff is THAT great.. I'm tired all the time and don't really have an urge to go to the gym.

I am definitely stronger but the size gains aren't there all that much.. a lot of bloat actually.
Maybe your expectations just were too high. RPN Havoc is definitely legit product.

If you're feeling tired all the time, you could throw in some kind of "test base" to combat lethargy. For example TR3ST like Mystere3 said - it's definitely the strongest "test base" out there.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I just bought taurine using about 6 grams and I feel so much better try that and eat lots of veggies and maybe some green tea. The past two days I've felt horrible but today much better.

brandyn312

Awards
If I was to add TR3ST, would it be worth it to throw it in for just the last 2 weeks? Also how should I dose it since I'd be taking 40mg of Havoc?

Mystere3

Awards
If I was to add TR3ST, would it be worth it to throw it in for just the last 2 weeks? Also how should I dose it since I'd be taking 40mg of Havoc?
It'd help the most then. 25-50 mg.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
It it's a short half life, space out throughout the day,big dose pwo.

brandyn312

Awards
I've been reading that it majorly increases sides, is there anything I should add to combat? Especially during PCT

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It it's a short half life, space out throughout the day,big dose pwo.
There is really no reason to take big doses preworkout. One cap (25mg) preworkout will be plenty. Spread those doses throughout the day, it'll help to maintain more stable blood levels. Stable blood levels = less sides and you'll be anabolic throughout the day.
I've been reading that it majorly increases sides, is there anything I should add to combat? Especially during PCT
In my opinion the only thing you really have to be worried about is estrogen. A good aromatase inhibitor like Aromasin will take care of that. Just take your regular cycle support supps (for example AR1MACARE PRO) - you should be taking them anyways.