Test/Tren run/Side Effects

stealthzone46

Awards
Hey yall, This is my 3rd cycle the previous 2 just containing test with orals like superdrol, methystenbolone, and epistane. This is my first run using long acting trenbolone, im pinning twice a week: Test 350(100mg prop,250mg enth), and tren E 200mg/wk. I decided to go with the low dose as I didn't know how i would react. I just hit the end of week one, and man, i don't know if its the small amount of prop in conjunction with the other ASS, or the tren, but im visually seeing differences in only 7 days. I have not had any side effects whatsoever such as trensomnia or raging like a maniac, only elevated heart rate and sweating like a pig. So for those of you who have used tren my question is, how long does it take for you to notice the side effects of tren to really show in the light? Im trying to hope that im one of the lucky ones, but im not sure lol. Help me out....mean comments are accepted. lol

age: 22 (idgaf if yall flame, trained for 6 years natty before touching anything)
weight: 217
BF%: 9-10%
Goal weight: 230 diced af.

Last edited:
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I started to have sleeping issues after a month on tren. Haven't had other sides though.. But my doses have always been moderate. I've never ran tren higher than 350mg/week (I also started it at 200mg/week).

Good luck!

stealthzone46

Awards
yeah i figured im not in for the heat of it yet only being a week, thanks for the reply! repped