Upcoming 6w epi/triumph/tr3n/tr3st stack

Mystere3

Awards
Dmz/stano/tr3st log

Starting a new stack in about a month as a recomp/cut. Will stick with fst-7 with one week of low rep strength per month. Calories will be right around TDEE with carbs cycled sat/sun.

Macros will be 40/40/20 m-f and 55c/25p/20f on weekends.

Starting stats: 6'1 230 12-13%

Goal: 230-235 @ 9-10%

Here's what I'm thinking:

Weeks 1-6 Tr3st 50 mg
Weeks 1-6 epistrong 45 45 45 45 60 60
Weeks 1-4 triumphalis 45 45 45 45
Weeks 1-4 tr3n 60 60 90 90
Weeks 1-8 s4/gw 50/20
Damage control double dose a day for 500 mg TUDCA
N2 guard 3 caps/day (have it sitting around, why not)
Inhibit p

Pct:
Novla 40/40/20/20
Daa 3g/day
Hcgenerate
Formastanzol
Ostarine 10
Xgels

I decided to try tr3st rather than test p this cycle to avoid excess scar tissue buildup.

Would appreciate any thoughts.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Looks interesting, excited to see how it goes. Good luck. I'm thinking about trying tr3st in my next cycle, been hearing a lot of good stuff about it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Damn happy to see the TUDCA in that cycle im in!

Mystere3

Awards
Damn happy to see the TUDCA in that cycle im in!
Yeah, I'm big on cycle support. Will also have other stuff for BP control if necessary as well as letro, anastrozole and caber among other things on hand.

Mystere3

Awards
Monday is chest day!

Supps today:
Hgh up
Xgels
Hcgenerate ES
Omega 3s x 8g
Green tea x 4
Ephedrine x 100 mg
Vpx meltdown x 3 caps
Yohimbine x 1 cap

Food:
Breakfast:

1 slice Ezekiel with pb
16 oz lactaid skim
3 scoops iso-100 with 8 oz skim lactaid

Snack 1:
Banana

Lunch:
12 oz Chicken breast and asparagus

Snack 2:
Banana

Dinner:
12 oz chicken breast
Asparagus
1 cup Brown rice

Pwo:
1 banana, 16 oz skim lactaid

Intra: 2 scoops vitargo s2

Workout:
Warmup incline dumbbell 12 x 45, 65, 85

Working sets: (all 1 min rest)
Incline dumbbell press 12 x 105, 10 x 115, 8 x 125
Incline dumbbell fly 12 x 65, 10 x 75, 8 x 85
Flat dumbbell press 12 x 110, 10 x 120, 8 x 130
Pec deck: 7 x 12 x 120 with 30 sec rest

In and out in 45 min, nice pump, pretty easy workout.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Looks like you're serious - this cycle is not for beginners. It seems like you've planned it pretty well. However, I'd tweak it just slightly but take it with a grain of salt if you want:

1 bottle of TR3ST has 120x25mg per bottle so you could extend your cycle to 60 days at 50mg of TR3ST per day. You're going to use S4 for 8 weeks anyway so why not keep other anabolic compound in your system during those weeks? You could kickstart it with Epi and finish it with Triumphalis (I'm on it right now BTW, it's great) and TR3N. You could also extend the time when TR3N is in your system because one bottle of it has 90x30mg capsules. From personal experience I'd say that gains from longer cycle are easier to maintain than those from short cycle - maybe it has something to do with the fact that your body has more time to adapt to new muscle tissue. Of course this is just bro-science.

I'd use Clomid instead of Nolva because you have TR3ST and TR3N in your cycle. Nolva is able to upregulate progesterone receptors and that may lead to gyno during PCT. Good protocol for Clomid is 50/50/25/25.

I'd also use some other AI instead of Forma-Stanzol during PCT. I'd recommend either Arimistane (our SUP3R PCT has it) or Aromasin. Why? Well, back in the days when CEL still produced transdermal Formestane, there was few bloodworks showing that it can be suppressive if I recall right. I can be wrong too but I'll try to find them. That's why I'd also not take Ostarine during PCT. There are studies saying that it is suppressive even at 3mg/day - I know that reps of research companies try to convince you otherwise but you can do your own research about it too.

I'd also start PCT immediately after dropping anabolics - if you follow your original plan instead of the one I suggested you'd have GW-501516 still in your system for the first 2 weeks of your PCT. Assuming that it is what the label claims, it is not suppressive and it can be used during PCT. I'd actually NOT take it on cycle at all and save all of it for PCT - that's when you want all the extra help you can get!

Start DAA in the last week of your cycle so it'll have some time to build up.

Good luck and feel free to ask if you have any questions. You will definitely blow up with this cycle.

EDIT: Lifting some heavy-ass weights in that DB incline press. I like it. Good work!

EDIT2: I'd never recommend the cycle I lined up above for beginners so newbies, please don't do it. It seems that Mystere3 is experienced user and he definitely has size and strength already! I just felt that I had to say it, lol...

Mystere3

Awards
Good tips,

I think 6 weeks is more in line with the cycle length I'm looking for. I have a lot of experience with the suppressive effects of SARMS on me, which are negligible. When I tested s4 (one of the first ppl to use it) my free test actually increased from the beginning of the month. I've taken 20 of osta during my last 5-6 pcts, and 2-3 weeks out after the end of pct I was in the 700s, so I'm not really concerned about their suppression. The same is true for formestane; I've found the suppressive effects so minimal that they don't bother me.

I will switch out novla for torem; I don't like clomid, gives me crazy sides.

timper

timper

Awards
Just on a side note nolva is fine. Nolva only up-regulates the progesterone receptor in the uterus where it is an agonist, not in breast tissue where it is an antagonist. So it has been shown to actually be very effective for cycles like this

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn sick cycle

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good tips,

I think 6 weeks is more in line with the cycle length I'm looking for. I have a lot of experience with the suppressive effects of SARMS on me, which are negligible. When I tested s4 (one of the first ppl to use it) my free test actually increased from the beginning of the month. I've taken 20 of osta during my last 5-6 pcts, and 2-3 weeks out after the end of pct I was in the 700s, so I'm not really concerned about their suppression. The same is true for formestane; I've found the suppressive effects so minimal that they don't bother me.

I will switch out novla for torem; I don't like clomid, gives me crazy sides.
Great, then you are definitely good to go! This will be interesting log to follow.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah the other thing about the cycle is that I'll be ending the tr3n 2 weeks before pct so the effect on progesterone should be less at that pt.

No reason not to run torem tho!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the other thing about the cycle is that I'll be ending the tr3n 2 weeks before pct so the effect on progesterone should be less at that pt. No reason not to run torem tho!
Why the s4? You don't think receptors will compete with the tr3n, trest or the triumph? IMO using s4 on cycle is a waste.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah I might just use the s4 (and some osta) as a bridge instead of on cycle but I've had success dosing s4 around the workout as it has a very short half life (4h)

Mystere3

Awards
Diet/supps: same as yesterday.

Workout: legs fst-7, brutal, can barely walk.

Squat (atg) 275 x 12, 315 x 10, 335 x 8
Leg press w/ calves: 680 x 12, 770 x 10, 860 x 8
Deadlift: 315 x 12, 365 x 10, 405 x 8
Sldl: 185 x 12, 225 x 10, 245 x 8
Leg extension 270 x 7 x 12
Leg curl 200 x 7 x 12

Whew.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job. Impressive how much you still can deadlift after frying your legs with squats and leg press.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah my dl is my best lift so I'm generally able to punch them out ok. I'm much stronger in lower body than upper historically due to football so that may play a role. Been working very hard to balance out over the years tho.

Sldls were f-ing brutal tho.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much you've pulled when you've went really heavy on deadlifts?SLDL's are great... Feels bad but it's pretty much everything that you need to build bigger hamstrings! Great for core strength too if you go heavy but still do negatives slowly.

Mystere3

Awards
Max is 565 but that was many years ago when I was powerlifting during football. I'm probably stronger than that now but haven't trained for singles in probably 5 years.

During my strength weeks I pull 455-495 for sets of 5 though.

I kinda wish my gym had a trap bar or dead/squat bar; I'd go for bigger weight with that as I feel like it's a bit safer for lumbar spine.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max is 565 but that was many years ago when I was powerlifting during football. I'm probably stronger than that now but haven't trained for singles in probably 5 years.

During my strength weeks I pull 455-495 for sets of 5 though.
Impressive numbers. I'm powerlifting too... Unequipped 181lbs weight class.

Mystere3

Awards
Impressive numbers. I'm powerlifting too... Unequipped 181lbs weight class.
Nice, I am more into bodybuilding now; I used to be more into powerlifting but my shoulders prevent me from lifting heavy flat bench press without pain. I still do it, but rarely lift over 3 plates because it takes too long for the achiness to go away. I have a partial rotator cuff year and fraying in my labrum that doesn't bother me with dumbbells or machines so I tend to use those and my chest is just as strong as before. Occasionally I'll do some heavier chest sets on strength weeks but generally stick to 315 x 5 x 5 because i seem to be able to tolerate that ok once a month.

If I were to powerlift again I'd probably focus on Olympic lifts.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will there be before and afters?

Mystere3

Awards
We'll see. Anonymity is important to me and I have several distinctive markings that may make that difficult.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh. Proof is in the pudding (if you will).. A lot of logs fall to the wayside with no pics. Only because we can all say "I lost x amount of body fat and added x amount of lean tissue". Not saying you will, but pictures back up the claims yanno?

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah I agree to a certain degree although IMO there is a lot of image modification that goes into "transformation pics" and ultimately it's all about trust anyways. I could say I'm taking whatever, and be taking dbol/test/tren/eq or whatever and you'd think the products are the most amazing ph/DS ever. Or I could be taking nothing at all and you'd think they suck.

I don't work for any supplement companies and I'm not trying to sell anything so I'm not gaining anything by posting for hours a day on a message board. Maybe people will gain some knowledge from this thread and maybe they won't, I figured I'd share my experiences.

Mystere3

Awards
Arms tomorrow. Deviating from fst-7 for arms specifically; going to use high volume training for them. Was inspired by Kai's arm trainung vids, we'll see how it goes. 4x20 on 8 diff lifts.

Mystere3

Awards
This arm workout was awesome; I think I'm gonna add it in and do one week of high volume training a month, one week of strength, and keep two weeks of fst-7 in the moderate range.

Skulls 4 x 20 x 90
Ez curl 4 x 20 x 90

Concentration curl 4 x 20 x 40
Db overhead 4 x 20 x 90

Preacher bb curl 4 x 20 x 80
Dip 4 x 20 x bw

Close grip bench 4 x 20 x 225
Seated hammer curl 4 x 20 x 40

Not too much weight but crazy insane pump.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This arm workout was awesome; I think I'm gonna add it in and do one week of high volume training a month, one week of strength, and keep two weeks of fst-7 in the moderate range. Skulls 4 x 20 x 90 Ez curl 4 x 20 x 90 Concentration curl 4 x 20 x 40 Db overhead 4 x 20 x 90 Preacher bb curl 4 x 20 x 80 Dip 4 x 20 x bw Close grip bench 4 x 20 x 225 Seated hammer curl 4 x 20 x 40 Not too much weight but crazy insane pump.
Nice arm workout. I can feel the pump

Mystere3

Awards
Nice arm workout. I can feel the pump
The pump was almost debilitating. If you've ever watched the train with kai series, I felt like the ppl training with kai lol. Dude is a beast, does like twice this much volume twice a day with twice the weight and doesn't even blink lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kai is a beast but so are you - 20x225lbs for four sets at CGBP after several other exercises in no joke.

Mystere3

Awards
That sucked. The superset actually helped though as my tris could get a decent amount of rest between sets. Trust me, I started to hate kai a lot during this workout, lol

It's humbling; at the end you're like "this is f-ing 40 lbs for gods sake" lol

In the vid the 230+ lb dude with kai was doing 15s on the incline curl so I didn't feel bad lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pump was almost debilitating. If you've ever watched the train with kai series, I felt like the ppl training with kai lol. Dude is a beast, does like twice this much volume twice a day with twice the weight and doesn't even blink lol
Loll oh Ik. I love that sh!t

Mystere3

Awards
Back day:

4 x 20 pull-ups with 88 lb xvest

4 x 20 1 arm row with 110

4 x 20 bent over row with 185

4 x 20 cable row with 240

In and out in 45

bel1

Awards
Back day:

4 x 20 pull-ups with 88 lb xvest

4 x 20 1 arm row with 110

4 x 20 bent over row with 185

4 x 20 cable row with 240

In and out in 45
mirin them pull ups, man that is a crazy number of reps and in 45mins? wow

Mystere3

Awards
mirin them pull ups, man that is a crazy number of reps and in 45mins? wow
I like high rep with relatively low weight (except for pull-up; that sh1t was hard which is why I did them first lol) because I can punch out the sets without too much rest. When I go heavy, esp on chest/legs I feel like I need much more rest.

Mystere3

Awards
Shoulder day:

DB overhead press 4 x 20 with 75s
DB front raises 4 x 20 with 30s
DB side laterals 4 x 20 with 30s
DB elbow extended (rear delt) 4 x 20 20lb
DB shrug 4 x 20 with 100
BB shrug 4 x 20 with 315

Burnout 45 lb db arnold press to failure (33 reps)

Mystere3

Awards
Sat: rest

Today: had friends in town so ate kinda sh1tty the last couple days, chest day was my pennance:

Dumbbell incline press 4 x 20 x 100
Dumbbell incline fly 4 x 20 x 50
Dumbbell flat bench 4 x 20 x 100
Flat barbell 4 x 20 x 245
Pec deck: 4 x 20 x 150

Ugh.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah, it's hot outside and there was a marathon today, I'm walking home with my gym bag and looked so tired ppl we're congratulating me cuz they thought I ran it lol, I'm like uh thanks lol

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
Yeah, it's hot outside and there was a marathon today, I'm walking home with my gym bag and looked so tired ppl we're congratulating me cuz they thought I ran it lol, I'm like uh thanks lol
Lol that's epic.

Mystere3

Awards
Legs fst-7:

Squat 12 x 275, 10 x 315, 8 x 335
Deadlift 12 x 315, 10 x 355, 8 x 405
Leg press 12 x 705, 10 x 795, 8 x 885
Sldl 12 x 185, 10 x 225, 8 x 245
Leg curl 7 x 12 x 150
Leg extension 7 x 12 x 250

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
Legs fst-7: Squat 12 x 275, 10 x 315, 8 x 335 Deadlift 12 x 315, 10 x 355, 8 x 405 Leg press 12 x 705, 10 x 795, 8 x 885 Sldl 12 x 185, 10 x 225, 8 x 245 Leg curl 7 x 12 x 150 Leg extension 7 x 12 x 250
Big leg press haha.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see your numbers in the end of your cycle.

Mystere3

Awards
Ok so I did a soft restart of this week with Dtp chest/back, and it was INSANE.

Incline dumbbell 30 x 75, 20 x 95, 10 x 115, 5 x 135 x 2

Superset with

One arm rows with same weight

Flat db same weight

Superset with

Flared lat rows same weight

Ridiculous pump.

why3zx

Awards
You're a beast! Looks like we are of similar size and your numbers are at least 20% higher in everything!

Mystere3

Awards
Today AM legs:

Leg press: 50 x 315, 40 x 405, 30 x 495, 20 x 575, 10 x 665, 10 x 665, 20 x 575, 30 x 495, 40 x 405, 50 x 315

Calf raises: same weight with leg press.

Whew.

Mystere3

Awards
F-ing BEASTED some DTP arms today.

Olympic bar curls, strict form: (in squat rack ;) )

40 x 65, 30 x 95, 20 x 115, 10 x 155 x 2

Close grip bp:
40 x 135, 30 x 185, 20 x 245, 10 x 275 x 2

Rope push downs:
40 x 100, 30 x 150, 20 x 200, 10 x 250 x 2

High cable curls:
40 x 40, 30 x 50, 20 x 60, 10 x 70 x 2

Sick pump.

Mystere3

Awards
You bastard!
Haha, not so much today bc of the crazy high volume but I usually curl more than whoever was using the squat rack is curling at least at my gym so I don't feel bad about using it

I can curl 2 plates with only a little swing.