Perkins First cycle!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Hey guys i know im cycling for a contest but no one sees the prep forum :( so im gunna lay out my cycle update it on this stressful ride and hope to learn and help better AM!

height: 5'10
weight: 199lbs (been cutting for a 4weeks before this)
starting weight of my cut: 212
4weeks natty got to 200lbs
1 full week on Prop down to 199.
BF: i dont know and i dont really care my mirror tells me best!

11 weeks out!

diet: low carbs high protein. 300grams of whole food protein, 2700 cals right now. carbs in the morning and just when i need it for energy. my gut gets ugly with carbs so its a low. everything is old school tracked on a notepad and obviously weighed. ask for diet if you want.

training not much has changed in training just reps and sets:
sun: off
Mon: back, Bi forearms
Tue: chest, Tri, abs
Wed: Legs, shoulders
Thurs: same as monday
friday;sane as tuesday
saturday: same as wednesday

Drugs:
12-1 prop ED 50mg
4-1 SD 20mg
3-1Letro 2.5mg
4-1 Halotestin
Nice simple for a contest and first cycle.

Pics will be put up at the end of this week im super busy this week!

PrepByAlex will b my coach for the last 5weeks to help me get dry and work the make it or break it part! I got some BIG competition at this comp so im gunna need all the luck and motivation i can get! lets get it

And holy crap am I in pain.. pinned my calf last night lol dumb as hell im crawling

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards

907Genetics

Awards
And holy crap am I in pain.. pinned my calf last night lol dumb as hell im crawling[/QUOTE]

nice cycle, and strange place to pin ... be careful injecting there there's less muscle mass your more likely to hit a nerve, then it will really be sore lol safest place is glute and delt some do the quads, no reason to do calf's unless doing spot injections with IGF or similar peptide

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
weight 197
height... 6'6.. some how the test made me grow 8 inches...........

Killed chest! did a low weight high volume day! got alot of blood in their. didnt get a pic! ill post some tomorrow promise! my triceps are the best part of my arm easy and theyre looking GREAT!

my calf first day i can actually walk on it... still painfull.. pinned my left quad today. ran out of swabs so i used a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol.

today should have been legs but im so off with my calf pain.. its red swollen and i had some left over antibiotics so im taking those.

im using one inch and i always feel like im not getting deep enough i keep thinking im only getting fat..LOL even though im lean i keep jabbing the inch sooooo hard thinking im not getting it deepenough lol.

tomorrow is back and biceps! ill give you guys a lat spread, side chest and maybe an ab and thigh idk just to get an idea of where im at 11weeks out.

oh and diet: today i hit everything except protein :( pretty sad i was 19grams short! but hit my cals.. not too too worried about the cals around that little amound so i ate some extra fish lol im already 1.6lbs a week loss 100extra wont make a diff

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm in bro! I will follow along

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
heres lat spread. arms too high i needa work on that and my chest looks bad still got some fat to deff lose! dont laugh at the socks i was wearing sweats ;) ill post side chest in a sec.

lat11.jpg

RH2012 and skinnybones you both have wanted to see me here i am at 198lbs still got 15lbs to lose then water but 11weeks out!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looking good for 11 weeks bro. Lat spread not to bad. Try kinda stickin your ass out when you flex.your quads and vacuum your stomach. It will pop your chest up and split your quad muscles to show that seperation. Looking solid tho, 15lbs and you will be diced.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Michael .....I'll be bridging that Msten you gave me next Wednesday.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Hey Michael .....I'll be bridging that Msten you gave me next Wednesday.
whatcha bridging it from! epi right? msten is a big boy so carb up and eat HUGE or cut. whatcha planning?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whatcha bridging it from! epi right? msten is a big boy so carb up and eat HUGE or cut. whatcha planning?
Bridging from Tren & Epi. I'll be eating big. No cut for me ... I'm a natural cutter.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
hey guys been in a rut.

weight 195

been leaning out good nothing special didnt wake up like a DemiGod. im stuck and ****ed. my buddy whos running the same cycle SWORE not to order from an online source that takes three weeks to deliever. i shouldnt have listened to him hes not a genius....well i didnt.. he said his cousin deals and i knew his cousin met him. well we wire him 300$ for more prop and guess what... HIS OWN COUSIN RIPPED US OFF. im left with rest of this week and full of next weeks injections then bam im out........ i have clomid but i dont wanna stop 8 weeks out!!! im F'ed. im trying to borrow money so i can order from a source. i know a few that are domestic and ship within a week so ima have to pray to GOD. not gunna die since i got my PCT in hand but angry at him..

RANT OVER. ill post a pic tomorrow after chest!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
hey guys been in a rut. weight 195 been leaning out good nothing special didnt wake up like a DemiGod. im stuck and ****ed. my buddy whos running the same cycle SWORE not to order from an online source that takes three weeks to deliever. i shouldnt have listened to him hes not a genius....well i didnt.. he said his cousin deals and i knew his cousin met him. well we wire him 300$ for more prop and guess what... HIS OWN COUSIN RIPPED US OFF. im left with rest of this week and full of next weeks injections then bam im out........ i have clomid but i dont wanna stop 8 weeks out!!! im F'ed. im trying to borrow money so i can order from a source. i know a few that are domestic and ship within a week so ima have to pray to GOD. not gunna die since i got my PCT in hand but angry at him.. RANT OVER. ill post a pic tomorrow after chest!
If you have a doctor friend you could always get them to prescribe.... Maybe!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
If you have a doctor friend you could always get them to prescribe.... Maybe!
i wish i could :( i know ima blast and cruise later in lift when im older to help me achieve my goals but not now. lucky enough my buddy let me borrow money so i am ordering 3vials of prop tonight and shipping from TheQueen or Banner whoever i pick is about 7days.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
wow that blows. sorry to hear that man
no worries it sucks he and i are out 150$ but thats a lesson learned! ordering prop tonight friend lent me 120$ that means 3 vials on my way just thinking which source to use both are great but idk...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just an FYI bro. Keep the source talk down and no price stuff. Protect your sources privacy please.