Brawn Nutrition O-Bol and Formeron.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Ok so it's been awhile since I've posted in here.

been out of the game a bit but I'm back training.

Just ordered some of these goodies as stated in the thread title.

Here's my plan. If you guys are interested in following then let me know. That way I will put up some pics as we go.

I'm not planning on changing my training or my diet for this guys, what will be will be. I eat quite clean with an occasional blow out maybe once a week at the most. I'm not going to go into details about my food but to keep it simple, I will be eating around my current maintenance intake, I will be getting in plenty of protein, buckets of veg, and enough oils to cover greased up deaf guy.

I will be running 45 days of 20mg O-bol

What i need some advice on is whether to add the Formeron along with the O-bol at 2-4 pumps a day for the duration or to time this addition differently??

I will be running a very low dose Nolva PCT simply because I have some and I don't see the point playing around with pretend OTC PCT!

The nolva maybe run - 10/10/5/5 or 10/5/5/5 maybe even just three weeks.

Any advice would be welcome. I don't massively have a particular goal in mind. I suppose I will be looking at a recomp by what I read about with these compounds. Like I said I'm not changing my training or diet for this so it should be a good bench mark for these products.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I should elaborate that O-bol is Ostarine. For those who may not know.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Any help on offer??

Just got my bottle of O-Bol!!

Things are on hold for now until I get a good idea how to run the form with it!

Mystere3

Awards
Running novla for osta is fine if overkill. I'd just dose the forma with it; idk how formeron is dosed; just use one serving a day in the AM.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the Nolva at a very low dose as both the Osta and the form can be slightly suppressive. Using bro logic I thought the pair of them combined may indeed flash up some suppression. so you sugest running them both along side each other? The form is 50mg of product per dose., the O-bol wil be 20mg. I think I'll dose it all in the AM.

Mystere3

Awards
Formeron isn't really suppressive.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I gather that. Still if the purpose of OTC PCT is to be like Nolva or other proved PCT then why bother?

I think I'm happy with my choice :)

Anyway Guys I started my cycle today!!

I had 20mg of the Osta and 1 pump of form this morning at 5am(I work as a lorry driver these days, I have hung up my army boots for civvy street!)

Now my job involves alot of lifting and plenty of time on my toes between drives.

After work I hit the gym.

Day 1(80kg weigh in at 15:00)

Legs day(Ouch).

Nothing out of the ordinary to report. I like going heavy in the gym, 6-8 rep range, 3-4 sets. Today I did some hack squats, leg raises, ham curls and lunges.

Like I said an ordinary day.

What I will say, if worth mentioning is the psychological effect of taking the stuff. I worked really hard today at work with a tireless pace. My mind has been focused all day on getting in that gym!

Anyway, I may hit the gym tomorrow for a back and arms session, if not tomorrow then it will be the next day. Just depends how work goes.

Speak soon!

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I will say is that I am a little out of shape compared to Sept-Oct last year.

I came out of the army in jan this year and I admit laziness. Since the start of feb I started this Job and back at the gym. My strength is still good, but my belly is a little fat! Nothing major. So as a treat I'm going to put some pics up so we can all have a good conflab on the ongoing results of using these compounds!

Cheers!

Mystere3

Awards
The point is that serms are generally harsher than OTC pct and have a lot of effects on the body, many of which arebt well understood, I only take them if necessary.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really seen anything conclusive as to the efficacy of OTC PCT to be honest.

I'll will only use the nolva in very very light doses if I need to. At the end of the day, my nutrition is pretty much spot on and I live a health life(Albeit I've been a tad lazy so far this year) so I can't really see the harm. At the end of the day If I was cycling gear I would be taking nolva at more than twice the dose I'm thinking of.

I fully understand what I am doing. I'm all grown up :)

Anyways onwards and upwards!!

Thanks for the input, it is appreciated!

Mystere3

Awards
Do whatever you want, there's no harm in running a serm if you don't mind the sides, it just isn't nexessary.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I'll certainly have a look into something else maybe. I have time. If all else fails at least I have a SERM.

Please don't feel I'm brushing your advice off my friend. I have read a few of your posts in other threads and I see you know your stuff. I would be more than happy to adopt your advice into my cycle. Please feel free to chip in along the way on the cycle.

Do you think Testo boosters in PCT may be a good idea? Again I'm not sure if I buy into many T.Boosters. I know DAA has some backing research.

Also, after reading another thread I may consider this 6 weeks as a bulk then have a 4 week break then do a 6 week cutting cycle with osta??? However I fear I'm already holding a little too much B/F for it to be straight forward as a bulk i.e be too fat by the end of it to have a good cut cycle.

Also I'm popping the osta when I wake up, around 5am with the form, do you think that's ok?

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah test booster and AI would be my rec for pct.

Mystere3

Awards
Probably, although some ppl like it with osta bc in theory it can cause estrogenic sides; it's more likely to in ppl with higher bf %.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. In that case, I'll prob low dose it through out.

Do you think the cycle would be better served as a recomp for me to shift the B/F or do you think I could get away with a bulk?

I do shift fat quickly and Ive already shifted a fair couple of pounds over the last few weeks or so.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If you are running Formeron 1 pump is equal to about 75mg of product. I would run it at the very least 1 pump am and one pump PM as Formestane has a half life of about 12hrs this will keep an even level of formestane in your body.

Mystere3

Awards
Osta is better for recomp than bulk, you're better off with a steroid if you want to really add mass.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Osta is better for recomp than bulk, you're better off with a steroid if you want to really add mass.

I've run a couple of cycles in the past with some good results. I've been 'clean' for 18 months or so. The last one I did was a stano run.

Really I'm looking for something that I can run a bit more long term with less sides in the long term. By that I mean 2-4 cycles a year. I was wondering how osta woulf fit into this idea.

I don't mind bulking steady over a couple or more cycles if you know what I mean, rather than a Sdrol type instant bulk. I'm 35 now so I want to take it a little easier on my system.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
If you are running Formeron 1 pump is equal to about 75mg of product. I would run it at the very least 1 pump am and one pump PM as Formestane has a half life of about 12hrs this will keep an even level of formestane in your body.
Cool. I'm just using the one pump at them moment. If two 12 hours apart will cover 24 hours that sounds quite efficient.

Mystere3

Awards
Osta is good for that, you can run it 8 weeks on 4 weeks off if you want.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Osta is good for that, you can run it 8 weeks on 4 weeks off if you want.

I'm hoping the gains will be easier maintained post cycle so they are still there for the next.

If that's the case and with hopefully very few sides, Osta will be the product for me :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Cool. I'm just using the one pump at them moment. If two 12 hours apart will cover 24 hours that sounds quite efficient.
You shouldn’t have any issues running it at two pumps a day and should see an increased benefit of the extra product.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn’t have any issues running it at two pumps a day and should see an increased benefit of the extra product.
I'm pondering now whether to leave the Form alone until PCT or start to add it in about 3 weeks into my osta cycle then that would leave me with about 2-3 weeks worth throughout PCT.

However, if O just carry on from the start(i.e now!) with the form then will I see an increase in fat burn/recomp? I'm assuming I will...

Jeez I'm becoming a kid with a big bag of sweets here.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Well its 4.45 am here! And I'm up for work!

Just popped 20mg of osta and one pump of form(Applied to chest and rubbed in with forearm).

I will be having a busy day today at work, so hopefully be able to get in the gym afterwards. Today will be Arms and back day. If I Don't get in the gym I will be going for a jog when I get back.

See you all in the afternoon!!

sl1ne

Awards
Im in!

I'm currently running Brawn Ostarine at 20mg too. You may have a look at my log. 26 days in and I'm around 8 lbs up. I really enjoy this.
As said before Nolva isn't needed. My PCT will be 3g DAA for 4 weeks. Furthermore I think that Formeron isn't needed for Ostarine.

When looking for a more effective SARM you might have a look at LGD-4033. I'll run it in this summer.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Welcome mate!

Glad to hear it's treating you well dude. Hope I see some of the same. I'll pop in your thread too.

LGD-4033 Hmmm Sounds interesting. I'll have a look.

Cheers for joining in!
Im in!

I'm currently running Brawn Ostarine at 20mg too. You may have a look at my log. 26 days in and I'm around 8 lbs up. I really enjoy this.
As said before Nolva isn't needed. My PCT will be 3g DAA for 4 weeks. Furthermore I think that Formeron isn't needed for Ostarine.

When looking for a more effective SARM you might have a look at LGD-4033. I'll run it in this summer.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 continued!!

Well after a hard day at work, I couldn't resist hitting the gym afterwards!

Back and arms day today.

Nothing too out of the ordinary! Again I will say the psychological factor of using these products is having a positive effect. I went heavy and hard today.

Pull downs, rows, cleans, Shrugs, Inverted close grip pull downs and Bicep curls.

-----------------------------------------------------

I have lifted much heavier in the past, but it's so hard to gauge improvements as I have spent years lifting clean and now and again on gear etc etc. But I definitely felt good today.

My mental focus is really good.

No alarm bells as far as side effects are concerned so far.

Anyway guys it's all early doors.

------------------------------------------

Question.

It feels weird taking my stuff at 5am and then working out at 5pm. I feel as if I should be taking it a couple of hours before a work out. What do you guys think? I know the Osta is supposed to have a 24hr half life??

Today I took both the Osta and form at 5am. I worked out at 5pm then came home, ate some food then rubbed some form on at about 5:30pm. Would formeron be better used just before a work out?

Food for thought.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Hard day at work, no gym today.

Nothing to crazy to report. I'm definitely feeling fresh, and I'm feeling hungry and thirsty today. I hope this is a sign the Osta is kicking in a bit. Again it's early doors so I'm not expecting too much. I'm looking forward to the strength increases this is going to bring me!

No sides to report. I'm maybe getting very slight headaches in the PM.

I've been applying the form on my chest and rubbing it in with my forearms. Mrs skitzoid has caught me doing this twice and thinks i'm doing some weird demented moves.

Onwards and upwards!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would use Formeron after a shower when your pours are open to maximize absorption. When I want to apply but dont want to take a shower I just rub a warm wash cloth on my chest and then apply.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I would use Formeron after a shower when your pours are open to maximize absorption. When I want to apply but dont want to take a shower I just rub a warm wash cloth on my chest and then apply.

That's helpful. I was wondering the best times to apply. I read somewhere abould cycling body areas to apply it to. i.e to chest, then delts, stomach and forearms etc etc.

sl1ne

Awards
It should kick in very soon. Got heavy pumps just 5-7 days in.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Day off work today. I'm aching today from the weeks work and gym sessions. I'll be going for a light jog today after I've walked the dogs.

Its 730 am here and I've dosed my Osta and form upon waking. I didn't get out my pit until 7am, that's a full on lay in for me!

Although I'm aching I'm feeling pretty fresh, All my muscles feel pretty hard at the moment. Not sure if that qualifies as a pump, I'll report back later on that.

My hunger is still up and I'm walking around opening and closing food cupboards here!! I think this increase in appetite is the Osta and form kicking in slightly.

speak later!!

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 cont...

Ok been for a brisk dog walk then went for a 3 mile jog/run. I took it quite easy on the run, really enjoyed it. Endurance feels fine, feels normal. Like I said at the start of the thread I've been in much better shape, so I'm expecting this cycle to get me back to and over par quite quickly.

Again I would put it down to psychological circumstances that I feel very motivated at the moment. Maybe I'm underestimating these compounds suggesting this is purely psychological but I suspect that this is the case this early on. Not that it's an issue, it feels good to be motivated!!

Well I got a Sunday dinner ahead of me in a bit. Lamb today(Big treat!), tats, broc, peas, cauliflower, parsnips and carrots!! I love sundays!!

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Great day at work. Full of energy today.

Went straight to the gym after work.

Chest and tris.

Well I think something is happening! My bench is back to a comfy 220 for six. I have been over this but I wasn't expecting that today. Every thing felt good in the gym. I got some solid pumps going and they are still with me now.

The whole work out felt like I'm getting close to where I've been.

I mentioned the appetite before, well guys it's through the roof. almost like S.D type appetite(And I don't say that lightly, but seriously I'm ravenous!!). I'm going to have to be careful as I'm sure this combo I'm doing is not going to process food the same way as SD did for me. The last thing I want to do is add pounds of flab.

As far as Sides go, I have nothing to report on. The slight headache I had seems to have gone. I'm definitely more thirsty than normal. And Maybe my sleep hasn't been as good since starting this run, but that's about it.

I will be going for a run after work tomorrow to burn up some of this food I cant seem to leave alone!! I really hope my appetite levels out. I seriously cant imagine using this for a cut if it's having this effect on me.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

other than the usual plod of work this is a rest day. I was going to go for a run, but I have decided to have a good rest instead and try for an early night.

Tomorrow is legs day so I am reserving my energy for that.

It still feels weird taking my doses at 5am. Do you guys think this is ok? If it lasts in your system for 24 hours and I'm training at 5pm(ish) will the dose in my system be on the downward slope? I doubt it matters as we build muscle not in the gym but at rest. But alas it still feels weird.

So far I would say I'm feeling 'something'. There is a tangible effect so far. Mostly on appetite and thirst at the moment. I'm trying to reign it in a bit on the food side as I don't want fat gain. I think this 6 weeks though is going to head towards a steady lean bulk by the looks of it. Hopefully if this treats me well I will repeat this cycle and up my cardio and tweek my diet for a more cutting cycle.

Also the 'something' I am feeling is also translating as a motivational thing. Driving back from work today I had to make a concious effort to go straight home instead of driving on to the gym. I finished work early and started craving some weights. Anyway, I've resisted as I don't want to over do it. But anyway, my motivation is well up.

I've also noticed maybe a slight increase in libido. This is hard to gauge as I'm like a dog with two dicks anyway, Mrs skitzoid knows this.

So far so good on Side effects. Cant really say I'm having any so far. My nips feel normal, my blood pressure is good, hair lines ok, Headaches have subsided. The only real thing to report on is the slightly disturbed sleeping pattern. Even though I've had less sleep over the last few days it hasn't made me feel particularly tired in anyway. still I hope this levels out as I love my precious sleep and god know muscle building loves sleep too!

Well that's it for today, I will report back tomorrow.

Last edited:
SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Mystere3, if you're reading this, what is your opinion on PES Erase as a PCT option? I have considered your advice and wouldn't mind some input.

Is it an effective all rounder and would I need anything else in your opinion?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have just taken a pic of myself so far. It is near as dammit the same angle and light as my before pic. It is showing that I have leaned out around the stomach area!! It's not a massive difference, but it is easy to see.

Wow.

I will wait another week and I will put a pic up of my 2 week point.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

It's been a week!!

Legs day today. Went heavy today, felt good. Strength is getting there. I'm still aching from chest and tris on monday so I hope the recovery benefits of this cycle kick in soon. I always hurt like anything for 3 maybe 4 days after doing legs. I love doing legs but it destroys me, it makes normal everyday life that little bit harder when I'm walking like I'm holding a basketball between my legs!!

Anyways a solid workout. I think it's fair to say something is happening. It's definitely a slow burner. But it's getting there. I'm looking slightly leaner too. Although my weight is up a lb or two. I think my weight is up because I'm eating like a horse. I am being good with what I eat. I've been taking 6-7 portions of fruit and veg into work with me and bags of mixed meat. I have been having meat sandwiches with wholemeal bread sometimes too, but I'm trying to take it easy on the bread. I've also been drinking 2 lts of water in work. I bought a box of chicken pieces today at lunch time and eat the lot! That was on top of my usual lunch box!! I finished work and hit the gym then got home to a Salmon steak and some green salad. So Yeah my appetite is well up, but I am being disciplined as to what I'm consuming. I've cut out sugars and salts other than what is naturally contained in the food I'm eating.

My libido is still good and I'm generally feeling good.

As far as sides are concerned still nothing really to report. Sleep is still a little different, so I'm convinced that is the Osta and form, I'm also getting achy twinges in my wrists(Mainly) and sometimes my other upper limb joints. I think this is the Formeron drying me out. What do you guys think?? It might explain my thirstiness??

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys its day 9 now but I couldn't update yesterday. Had a long long day at work. So Here's day 8 and I'll do 9 when I get back from the gym this evening.

Day 8

Today was a day off the gym.

I felt pretty strong all day at work. I was Doing my usual carries and lifts with more ease today.

I have noticed and increase in recovery guys. This has to be the cycle because I trained legs Wednesday and I went heavy. The next day(Thursday) My legs feel pretty good, no severe soreness!! I can feel they have been hit but I'm not limping around. That's awesome! Normally my legs are battered after a session for sometimes 4 days. This is definitely the Osta and Formeron kicking in. This is exactly what I was hoping for and its only day 8!

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Back and Bis.

pulled some good weight today. Felt strong throughout the work out. I normally work in the 6-7 rep range. Today I just felt like ripping 8-10 reps on everything, looking for that solid pump. I upped my weighs too and still managed to squeez out a couple of extras. A very interesting day. Strength is definitely going up quicker than what it would if I was going in natty.

I'm starting to look leaner and I'm getting Veins back. I weighed myself today and I'm down in weight from last time. Basically back to my starting weight. Now that is very interesting as I have been eating a shed load. Easy over my maintainance amount by a fair few hundered(at least). So I must be recomping(?).

Anyway maybe some sides to report. I do feel like I'm drying out but that's to be expected with this combo I suppose. Also I've been a bit more moody in the day. This isn't like me, I'm normally a cheery chappy. This isn't strictly aggression, I don't know how to explain it, I will see if it develops or whether it's just the lack of sleep I have the first few days or so of this cycle causing it. Everything else is just fine, In fact I feel just like me but slightly better!!

Cool!!