Cycle impulsivensss/indecisiveness before travel.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I am recomping on Epi/prop and letro, two weeks in. 4-5 week cycle. The reason I was running it so short is I fly to Budapest on April 8th and I'm hitting 7 cities in 5 countries for 14 days.

I wanted to finish pct before I left. But then a I had an idea. I could I could add SD@10mg/day for the month of march and add 400mg/week cyp for 6 weeks to the prop. Take 1.5 ml(600mg) the day I fly out and let the ester clear while I'm there. I will bring some letro/torem just in case. But I could start pct the day I get back home.

What do you think, guys? Just wanted to get the most out of this recomp for an extra month before I start a year long bulk this year.

Mystere3

Awards
Did you already start the epi/prop? What are you proposing running?

Mystere3

Awards
Yes, almost 2 weeks
Yeah but if you were to change it up, you'd add cyp and sd to epi and prop?

Guessing you're not planning to drink on your trip anyways, but that'd be a reason to avoid this, otherwise I don't see why not.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Guessing you're not planning to drink on your trip anyways, but that'd be a reason to avoid this, otherwise I don't see why not.
Ya, the trip would just be ester clearance weeks so I'm not on pct in Europe with all sorts of shady research chemicals packed in my suitcase, etc.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya, so it was a really mild cycle but if I complicated it a bit, I could just run an aggressive pct when I get back after ester clearance while traveling.
So:
Now- Epi 40/day 1-4
Prop 350/week 1-4
Letro .6 EOD
Starting tomorrow- Epi 40/day 1-6
SD 10/day 3-6
Total Test 750/week 1-7

I think I'll get more out of this instead of rushing through my run and rushing pct.v

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah most likely. Sounds good. What are you gonna bulk on when you get back? Test/tren?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No Tren for me. Just not interested in the sides. Probably 3 bulkers over 12 months.
Test/dbol/SD on the back end.
Test/DMZ/M-Lmg
Test/Msten/11oxo
Something like that. Simple bulks. I'd stack with another injectable but there's not much I really care to use. NPP possibly.

The precontest cycles going to be crazy. Lots of mast, Winnie, and ALOT of compounds, peptides, etc.

Mystere3

Awards
Sounds like solid cycles. Consider eq?

I'm gonna run dbol/test/tren/eq with anavar for 16 weeks in the fall.