Getting systematically shredded (s4,osta,gw) log

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
So, ive done my research and ive decided what ill be running for this summer to get as lean as i can since i'll be moving to Europe soon .
Here is what my diet will look like. As far as Macros goes when it comes to cutting I stay on I.F year round, i just adjust my macros and carb cycling to fit my needs. Mon-Friday ill be doing about 100-150g carbs a day, 50g fat tops, and anywhere from 200-275+g of protien coming from baked chicken, fish, and O.N isolate protein. Mean while on saturdays and sundays i usually reload on carbs eating anywhere from 250-400g of carbs , mostly coming from Oats, sweet potatoes, fruits, complex starches, and maybe a few sweets here and there just to kill any sweet tooth cravings on the weekdays.

As far as training goes this is what my routine will look like.
Mon Chest and tris / abs
Tue Back and bis/cardio
Wed Legs shoulders/abs
Thurs Chest and tris /cardio
Friday Back and bis/abs
Saturday Calisthenics ,streching/ abs

Most people would say im over training my core, but most people haven't tried hitting their abs more than once or twice a week. Also, my core has gotten alot stronger doing it so often, and has definitely helped thicken them up. Also, due to injuries in the past and everything i really dont go too heavy with my lifts, mainly because my tendons tend to get worn out after the first month of going heavy. So i just do moderate weight for more reps than anything.

Current stats and Goals
Current weight as of yesterday :156lbs with clothes on gym scale (so 154/55) Bf:Id say 9-11% (i can see my obliques really well, legs have splits/feathers)
Goal weight:???(taking compounds that will both lean me out,and put on size i really dont know lol) body fat goal:4-6%

Cycle and dosing
Ostarine-ill start off at 12-15mg ed and see how that feels for a week, if i get gains and everything without sides then ill see if i can go to 20mgs ed.
S4 i will do 25am - 25pm (but ive read that even 50mg is too much for bigger guys, so ill probably start at 20-20 and see how that works )
Gw Il be running 5mg am/5mg pm

Im a bit hesitant to run the Osta any higher than 25 due to it being suppresive to some people going any nigher than 25mgs, some people its even lower than that. So 15mg is probably what ill run for the first week or so and move on up if i dont notice anything negative or suppression going on.

I haven't really seen anyone run a full on pct for a 8 week run of osta or s4 but ive already ordered *some* just in case its needed.

I'll post progress pictures weekly , as far as what i do i dont like to keep track of that, ill just post how my lifts go

Mystere3

Awards
What program are you using to lift? You may want to consider german volume training if you have joint issues.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Thanks man, and Mystere3 i don't follow any of the "mainstream" routines lol. First half of the week ill go heavy, other half of the week will be moderate weight, with more emphasis on reps and getting a full stretch/contraction. You get the benefits of strength building, combined with endurance the second half of the week. And i only have joint issues when i go too heavy, i just got 265 the other day at 156 , form was impeccable though lol . I consider my self a stifler for form over weight/bragging rights.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Here is a picture from yesterday after about 250g or so of carbs pre workout meal, I'll do weekly progress pictures with the standard front double, etc etc. I weighed in at 156 in that picture, not the best lighting but eh.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worried about being shut down with osta? S4 is suppressive, period.

You're going to be shut down.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
I've got pct on hand just in case, from what ive read there were people who ran it for 4 weeks at 75mg and didnt experience shut down. I'd guess its dose and weight dependent based off what ive read, but i could be wrong. I'll stick to just 40mgs ed.

Mystere3

Awards
In my experience with running 50 mg 5 on two off with s4, suppression is minimal. In fact, in my solo s4 testing 4 week run at 50 mg M-F, off sat/sun serum test actually was higher (barely, like 724 to 718) at the end of the cycle compared to the beginning.

In my experience ostarine is somewhat more suppressive than s4, but not very suppressive overall.

Keep in mind that s4 binds the androgen receptor with only 30% the affinity of testosterone.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
So you guys first day on and holy **** what a difference lol. About 20 or so minutes into my work out and people started to notice how much more vascular i was off the bat. Noticed some lifts were a little easier than normal. I got a 5ml dropper from the pharmacy , but ill be getting a more accurate one later tonight. Will keep everyone posted, pics from the gym will be posted after i get back from bdubs.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah s4 and gw pretty much work immediately. Osta takes awhile to kick in. Glad you're enjoying it.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Pic from yesterday, will keep everyone posted whos in for results/progress

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nice man! It's good to see Someone who is already in good shape before running anything. To many people use them and hope the pills will do it all. Even if you used anabolics or Sarms to get to that point your diet/training still would have to be on point so keep up the good work brother.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Im just excited to see how far i can get with this stack! Also for anyone else who has ran any of the above compounds, did you ever notice increased perspiration? I dont know if its the gw or s4, but 2 days in and im already sweating far more than i normally do in my work outs(like sweat is literally pouring out of me). Also one other thing ive noticed is a little bit of lethargy. I dose my osta in the morning along with the s4 and gw, then i dose the s4 and gw before i go to lift bout 7-8 hours later, Even when i take 2 caps of lipodrene (known supp to have amphetamines and ephedrine in it) I don't get as much energy from it as i normally would, yet i still get a good work out in. Is that normal running those? Ive seen some people talk about lethargy early on that goes away about a week or so in.

Mystere3

Awards
Not typically but I guess ppl respond differently.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Well, I can honestly say this stack is something else... Ive been doing about 100g carbs a day since i started this stack, and here is what im noticing....

• My muscles are SIGNIFICANTLY harder than before, like its unreal how solid they get in the gym. Even outside the gym its crazy how much more solid ive gotten.
  • Vasularity is getting STUPID. I was doing biceps today and I dont think ive ever seen so many veins on my biceps and forearms..
  • Endurance is already getting up steadily, I seriously got some crazy looks today at the gym.
  • My fullness through out the day is significantly better than before, like I understand its only my third day on but holy ****...
  • Recovery ,Recovery, Recovery, While i do get sore the day of training, the next day it will be as if i didnt lift at all..
  • Morning dryness, I dont eat past 6-7 since thats the cut off time for my fast, but as soon as i wake up in the morning im much drier in appearance than normal in the mornings.
  • Also , before I got on i was at 156/7 pounds , now up already up to 160 again.. Although that could be all the additional water ive been drinking.
It was back and bi's today and already im putting up 5-10lbs more than i normally would on most exercises. But when i meant people were giving me crazy looks here was one of the circuits i ran (I love doing circuit training since you get alot more benefits than the usual set by set work outs) All one set, did 4 sets back to back without stopping !! seated db bent rear flyes 25lbs for 10, seated db bent pulls 25lbs for 10, db seated curls 25lbs 6 each arm, standing curls 30lbs 5-6 each arm... The pump i had after doing 4 "sets" of that circuit was indescribable lol .. Will keep everyone posted on my progress , also progress pics tomorrow.

Mystere3

Awards
Nice sounds like it's working well for you!

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
So i took saturday and sunday off of s4 (already noticing increased sensitivity to light, no yellow tint ... yet..) Definitely noticing an increase in my endurance and strength now. Nothing too drastic but worth noting. Will post some pictures tomorrow .

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Alright So I've been on for literally a week now and im definitely noticing a difference as far as endurance and strength goes. Already up to 161 in the mornings (what i consider a dry weight) also i lookand feel a bit bigger than last week . All in all this stuff is definitely worth running. I liked the way 20 mgs of s4 felt last week but i upped it to 25mgs 2x a day and def notice it far more. Ostarine Im going to keep at 15-20mgs because I'm noticing more strength and size of that dose. All in all this ****s amazing.

Messer

Messer

Awards
Keep it up bro you're looking shredded.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, how much does this cycle run?

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Ill pm you about the cost , So far you guys My strength has gone up a few pounds across the board on most of my lifts. Was able to hit 85lb dbs on incline for 8 for the first time in a while, and that was after a a couple of exercises. All in all im digging the results im getting. Weighted in today at a solid 161. Will post some pictures later.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
So sorry for not posting in a while, been busy lifting and getting this new job lined up . Heres hoping i start working soon, because once that money starts coming in there will be more logs ill be running. So as far as progress goes, my strength has gone up quite a bit. Today i was able to do 245 for a solid 5 reps ( i go down all the way , really slow lol) did 225 for 8 on flat. Did some incline dumbell work as well did 75's for 10, 85's for 8, and 90's for 7. Honestly i can see myself steadily getting bigger AND leaner as the days go by. My core strength is becoming something else, able to do sets of 70+ reps wait about 30-40 seconds and do it all over again lol . Heres some progress pictures for anyone whos still following .

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Yeah I seriously put on about 3 pounds .... of muscle and dropped a solid 1-2lbs of fat considering im quite a bit leaner than last month. Currently weighing in at 162 at 8-9% bf (or so the electric thing says, but i dont know how accurate that thing is)

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Some things ill say about the cycle so far though...

The s4 light sensitivity sides are annoying as hell lol... driving at night is a pain, tanning is a pain, it takes about a minute or two for my eyes to adjust from being outside to going inside (bright , to indoor lighting)
The ostarine has made me slightly more agressive some days, dont know why but i definitely almost have this "on" feeling from the osta.
That and i noticed i breath alot more and heavier than normal, sweat all the time... but my blood pressure is well within healthy levels.. Will probably get blood work done after wards just to see how im lookin on the inside.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Last update ..

Well... late as **** to update this somewhat necro thread now.. but what the hell here goes anyways. I honestly enjoyed the run of all 3 , although my next run is going to be s4, gw and maybe clen or some other cutting agent. The night vision sides of s4 were kind of annoying/ hard to deal with in the last week , Im looking forward to seeing how much harder/drier ill get off the s4 at a higher dose next month, thought not the sides lol .. The endurance and fatloss/ almost size building aspect of gw was nothing short of amazing.. Im talking i was eating like a horse and pretty much anything and was still able to drop 1-2% bf in 2 months WHILE putting on a significant amount of muscle.. .. BUT this next run is going to be by the book, pretty much eating and training like a well tuned machine.. The ostarine on the other hand.. I felt amazing taking it, definitely an "ON" feeling from it, noticed amazing strength gains from it and im surprisingly still getting stronger (was able to get up 265 for 5 on flat bench yesterday as a final set, the previous week 225 for 10 for working sets , did 285 for 2 ) Although t it really dried my joints out, word of advice take some joint support. Here are some pictures from through out the run Current weight 167-169 (varries day by day) Peak weight while on cycle 170. bf around 8-9%

Pics

bomb

Awards
is s4 worth the side effects ( especially concerning vision problems etc.) ?
i mean that sounds like risking you eyesight for 3 weeks of enhanced vascularity and a better pump.

osta on the other hand sounds pretty good. im thinking of using it in pct after epi/trest along nolva.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
The s4 hits you really quickly, like literally within an hour of taking it i noticed a difference, and you get this general sense of well being too . The vision sides arent too bad, id imagine doing a higher dose (75+ 2x a day vs 50 2x a day ) it would probably become annoying/unbearable. Vision does return to normal within 2/3 days of being off. A 5 on/ 2 off is what id recommend for the s4. The osta while effective really takes a good week or two to notice the size and strength come in . Ive been off of all 3 for about 2 weeks now and im still maintaining my size and strength very well, if anything my strength is actually still going up. Ive heard of people using it as a pct while others get shut down, but everyone is different so id take that in to consideration. Having taken the s4 and osta together, i didnt notice any shut down . Will run the s4 at 75mg 2x and the gw at 10mg 2x and see where that gets me next month.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I've got sarms gw and s4
Do you highly recommend them
I'm blasting on tren n test , then save sarms for trt cruise for added benefits , what results did you see ?

Gw 20 ed 14wks
S4 50 ed 12 wks

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
I got really vascular off the first dose, strength and size went up pretty good even for a low dose, and recovery in the gym is unreal.. words can really only describe so much. I think you'll like it . I went from 155 - 169 in 2 months or so.. while dropping some bf and eating dirty.... Gonna get another thread of running s4, gw, and some furuza .. with a clean diet this time..

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I got really vascular off the first dose, strength and size went up pretty good even for a low dose, and recovery in the gym is unreal.. words can really only describe so much. I think you'll like it . I went from 155 - 169 in 2 months or so.. while dropping some bf and eating dirty.... Gonna get another thread of running s4, gw, and some furuza .. with a clean diet this time..
Yea S4 takes 3 days tops to fully kick in. It's pretty strong

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Yea I'll use it during cruise a 250mg test e a week . Whilst cutting , be like a bridge before a lean bulk in winter

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
What's your plan on stoppage length before running another cycle of sarms? And what pct did you run? Your progress was impressive

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
What's your plan on stoppage length before running another cycle of sarms? And what pct did you run? Your progress was impressive
I ran that stack for about 2 months, took 1 month pct (it was from iron mag lags I believe just daa and tongat ali macca), followed by another few weeks ( 3 )on s4 and gw (bunk source, never buying from them again lol) switched sources and I've been on gw and osta for almost 5/6 weeks now. Gonna run for 8 then basically bridge off to ph's. I never noticed any shut down from either s4 or ostarine. So no shrinkage on my jewels or drop in drive to speak of, BUT I have seen threads were people were shut down at the dose i run of s4 (50-100) and osta (25mg) so just take that in mind.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Pm me that bunk source so I can stay away :)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
And good luck on your PH run. May the force be with you