Would it help?

kolejorg

Awards
What would be the benefit of adding a 4dhea to a halodrol cycle. If I did would I need to change my serm from nolva or add anything else to my cycle or post cycle besides the staples like cycle assist?

Mystere3

Awards
It wouldn't do much. If you want to add a lil more mass, run osta or hexadrone along with halo.

kolejorg

Awards
It wouldn't do much. If you want to add a lil more mass, run osta or hexadrone along with halo.[/QUOTE

Reason I ask is we have everything for a halo 25 cycle right now but as I've been digging through the old posts in the forums trying to glean any nugget of knowledge I can find I keep seeing people talking about a test base to help keep gains. Unfortunately I can't get real test. And it seems like the more you stack compounds the more confusing it gets. So long story short I just want to keep what I gain. Or make sure I get the most of it.

Mystere3

Awards
Tr3st would be a good test base to stack.

It wouldn't do much. If you want to add a lil more mass, run osta or hexadrone along with halo.[/QUOTE

Reason I ask is we have everything for a halo 25 cycle right now but as I've been digging through the old posts in the forums trying to glean any nugget of knowledge I can find I keep seeing people talking about a test base to help keep gains. Unfortunately I can't get real test. And it seems like the more you stack compounds the more confusing it gets. So long story short I just want to keep what I gain. Or make sure I get the most of it.

kolejorg

Awards
Would tr3st require changing pct? Or running an ai like inhibit p during cycle?

Mystere3

Awards
No, it's a test base; you'd be fine as long as you're running a serm in pct.

kolejorg

Awards
Yeah I'm running nolva 20/20/10/10. Have recycle and erase and letro and a god awful amount of other stuff laying around just in case. Workout partner is paranoid about gyno so we over stocked

kolejorg

Awards
What would be a good trest brand? Olympus labs has some coming out. I've for their epi and tren right now.

Mystere3

Awards
Olympus is good, lots of caps per bottle.