First Haloplex Cycle

Motivation96

Awards
What up fellas. I was thinking about doing a Haloplex Cycle. Did my research just basically looking for some fine tuning, critiques, etc. This isnt my first go around but it has been awhile.

Pre-Load
- Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support - E.D
- Multivitamin - E.D
- Fish Oil - E.D
- FlaxSeed Oil - E.D

Haloplex Cycle (5 weeks) - 50/75/75/100/125
- AI Cycle Supp - Ed
- Taurine ( for pumps ) 4-7g/ Ed
- Joint Support - Glucosamine
- Multi Vitamin - Ed
- Fish Oil - Ed

On hand Milk thistle, Hawthorne Berry , Coq10, possibly run Primaforce DAA last week of cycle right into PCT

PCT Cycle (4 weeks) - this is my gray area
- AI Cycle Supp - Ed
- AI PC Supp - Ed
- Liquid Torem @ 90/60/60/30 OR Nolva 20/20/10/10
- Primaforce Daa
-Animal Stak ( to boost test back up)

I'll still continue Multi Vitamin and Fish Oil. Any recommendations on different supps or changes feel free to let me know. Once I get some feedback and it looks a go I'll start to log and get some before pics up as well....Have at it boys lets hear it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
What up fellas. I was thinking about doing a Haloplex Cycle. Did my research just basically looking for some fine tuning, critiques, etc. This isnt my first go around but it has been awhile.

Pre-Load
- Multivitamin - E.D
- Fish Oil - E.D
- FlaxSeed Oil - E.D

Haloplex Cycle (5 weeks) - 50/75/75/100/125
- AI Cycle Supp - Ed
- Multi Vitamin - Ed
- Fish Oil - Ed

On hand Milk thistle, Hawthorne Berry , Coq10, possibly run Primaforce DAA last week of cycle right into PCT

PCT Cycle (4 weeks) - this is my gray area
- AI Cycle Supp - Ed
- AI PC Supp - Ed
- Liquid Torem @ 90/60/60/30 OR Nolva 20/20/10/10
- Primaforce Daa
-Animal Stak ( to boost test back up)

I'll still continue Multi Vitamin and Fish Oil. Any recommendations on different supps or changes feel free to let me know. Once I get some feedback and it looks a go I'll start to log and get some before pics up as well....Have at it boys lets hear it.
It looks good you might want to try something like 4AD for lethargy on a halo only cycle but other then that I think you laid it out well.

Motivation96

Awards
You mean run 4ad alongside Halo? Thats a good point I didnt even think of that. I know we cant mention sources but any good 4ad clones or such out there? Ive seen some but the reviews on most say no good.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
4dhea / 4ad by AMS will work well.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Only thing I'd change is extend it to 6 weeks, and don't exceed 75mgs unless you're like 230 or something... other than that looks fine!

Motivation96

Awards
Yeah I was 245 and cut down to 228. Still think 75mgs is still the way to go or maybe 50/75/75/75..pending any sides move to 100 for the last week or 2?

Motivation96

Awards
Just took a look at Tr3st, from what I can see its a test base. Would you run that the full 6 weeks or just 4? Thanks for the feedback guys so far. As far as the PCT, would I need to add another liver support in addition to what I have?

Motivation96

Awards
Just took a look at Tr3st, from what I can see its a test base. Would you run that the full 6 weeks or just 4? Thanks for the feedback guys so far. As far as the PCT, would I need to add another liver support in addition to what I have?

Mystere3

Awards
50/75/75/75/100/100 with tr3st at 30-40 throughout, don't need additional liv support.

Motivation96

Awards
Any preference with PCT regarding Torem or Nolva? From what I've seen it seems some prefer Nolva, just not sure why.

Mystere3

Awards
Torem is better and stronger; I use it for harsh cycles and novla for weaker cycles. It's hard to get pharma torem tho.

Motivation96

Awards
Good info. Maybe I can just go with Nolva and up the dosage a bit, instead of 20/20/10/10 maybe 30/30/20/10? Would I run Tr3st just on cycle or also in PCT too? I wasnt sure if running that with Animal Stak would be too much.

Mystere3

Awards
No tr3st in pct. 30/30/20/20 or 40/40/20/20 is fine.

Motivation96

Awards
Start in beginning of On-Cycle or in week 2 or 3?

Motivation96

Awards
The helladrol you mentioned...have a site for it and is it legit?

Mystere3

Awards
The helladrol you mentioned...have a site for it and is it legit?
We're not allowed to name sources but it's the first one that comes up if you google helladrol.

The price is only for today according to the email. They do flash sales every thurs. It is legit, I've run it in the past. I have no association with the company.

Motivation96

Awards
Thanks for the info and the tip about sources..I'll check it out

Motivation96

Awards
Just putting the finishing touches on getting everything I need for my cycle, quick question. The Tr3st, I know I would run that in the beginning but would it be for the duration of my helladrol cycle? And as far as liquid nolva goes, if anyone has any suggestions by all means PM me. Thanks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just putting the finishing touches on getting everything I need for my cycle, quick question. The Tr3st, I know I would run that in the beginning but would it be for the duration of my helladrol cycle? And as far as liquid nolva goes, if anyone has any suggestions by all means PM me. Thanks.
Run the TR3ST through the whole cycle. Lethargy and libido loss usually gets worse towards the end of the cycle so TR3ST will help with that!

Motivation96

Awards
Ok so after some more research and discussions, this is what I have decided to go with. Again any and all criticism and suggestions are welcome.

Pre-Load
- Multivitamin - E.D
- Fish Oil - E.D
- FlaxSeed Oil - E.D

Helladrol/ Tr3st Cycle
- Helladrol: 50/75/75/100/100/125 ( 6 weeks)
- Tr3st: 50 ed for 6 weeks ( either do 1-25mg/day or 2 - 25mg/day)
- AI Cycle Supp - Ed
- Multi Vitamin - Ed
- Fish Oil - Ed
- Primaforce DAA in week 6
On hand Milk thistle, Hawthorne Berry , Coq10

PCT Cycle (4 weeks)
- AI Cycle Supp - Ed
- AI PC Supp - Ed
- Nolva 40/40/20/20
- Primaforce Daa
- Animal Stak ( to boost test back up)
- Multi V.
- Fish Oil

I know some have said that no liver protection is needed but would it hurt to throw Ar1macare Pro either for On Cycle or in PCT? Thanks!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to go past 100mg with H-Drol.

20/20/10/10 with Nolva will be enough!

Liver support is needed with that stack - H-Drol is methylated and your dose is not low. AR1MACARE PRO will be great on cycle - it has TUDCA and Arimistane in it so it helps with estrogen too. During PCT I'd rather use SUP3R PCT though - it has natural test boosters in it too.

Motivation96

Awards
As far as the Tr3st goes, one dose @ 25mg or 2 @ 50? And are there comparable PCT's out there that are just as good as SUP3R PCT?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as the Tr3st goes, one dose @ 25mg or 2 @ 50? And are there comparable PCT's out there that are just as good as SUP3R PCT?
Split the doses of TR3ST evenly throughout the day - it has relatively short half life.

There is plenty of decent PCT products in the market but I don't think that anyone gives better bang for your buck than SUP3R PCT. For example Alphamax seems to be pretty popular nowadays.

Motivation96

Awards
Other than the Helladrol & Nolva dosage is there anything else you would tweak, add, omit, etc....I did say I will have Hawthorne Berry, Milk Thistle, and CoQ10 on hand but I'm going to say its best guess to run it throughout to help with bp control?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Other than the Helladrol & Nolva dosage is there anything else you would tweak, add, omit, etc....I did say I will have Hawthorne Berry, Milk Thistle, and CoQ10 on hand but I'm going to say its best guess to run it throughout to help with bp control?
Preload hawthorne berry for 2 weeks before you start the cycle. No need to preload other support supps. You can throw in some extra hawthorne berry for BP control on top of AR1MACARE Pro.

Other than that, everything looks fine!

Motivation96

Awards
Just out of curiosity I was preparing to get my helladrol and saw a bunch of other clones. Are all Hdrol clones the same? I've seen Helladrol, Hdrol, etc and wasn't sure if there are some better than others or if they are all the same.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
traumarn Cycle Logs 3
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 47
Anabolics 8
LCCANO13 Cycle Logs 12