RPN Havoc Log!

Psikiguy

Awards
Hello children. I've been on RPN havoc for 7 days today. Going for a 6 week cycle. I'll just refer to it as Havoc or simply Epistane from here on out.
Weight at start: 269lbs
Bench at start: 315lbs
Squat at start: Can't squat (I'll go into detail) but before it was 360. Hopefull I'll be able to sometime in the next six weeks.
Deadlift: 410lbs
Pulldown at start: 190lbs

Current Weight: 275
Current bench press: 330
Current Deadlift: Same.
Current pulldown (Here's the kicker): 250lbs

Dosage
30/40/40/40/50/50
I started with no cycle support. Only because I was waiting for it to come in. I got it in yesterday and have taken it since. It's Iron Labs cycle support and it came with pure test for 20 dollars.
I've been lifting consistently for about 3 years or so. Perhaps a bit longer. I've been natural the entire time but I realized the other week that I had made no noticeable strength or size gains in the past 3 or 4 months, which as an avid bodybuilder is a problem. So, I decided that I should hop on a PH (as I have no where to obtain real gear, and frankly wouldn't want to risk it legally). I researched and decided that Epistane would be my best bet for a low side effect moderately effective prohormone.

Anyways, the gains have been great. I read about people mostly not noticing the effects of epistane for a couple of weeks. However, i noticed almost immediately. I was getting bigger by the fourth day. Two days later and the pounds as well as the gains are coming along nicely. I don't know if the placebo effect is partly to blame or what, but it is most definitely working. I don't have exact measurements yet but I can feel myself growing. My strength has increased as well. My pulldown most noticeably has gone up to 250 pounds. The max for my gym's machine. That's an entire 60 pound increase which is just insane. I'm definitely a responder.

Also, my side effects have been kept at a minimum. I have had some small non-significant acne. I did get a bad nose bleed today and some chest pains. So i'm keeping an eye on the blood pressure at my next check up on monday. I also have been unnaturally thirsty, but all of the water I drink doesn't seem to be coming out in equal amounts in the bathroom so I suspect water retention.

UPDATE: Went to the hospital in the middle of posting this. High blood pressure (Used to be 120/80 now it is 154/80) so I'l need to keep an eye on that. Doc says that the pains are a combination of high blood pressure and an anxiety attack, and I haven't gotten anxiety attacks since my early 20's so that may very well be a side effect as well.

Other than that, I have no side effects. if you guys ave any specific questions, let me know! I'll be updating this log daily with any sides or gains that I notice.

Psikiguy

Awards
Day 8
Same weight, same strength. I had an initial bump but it seems to be slowing down. Sides are still mild. No back pumps or anything. Some headaches. Definite increased libido. I can go longer in the gym though. Epistane is getting banned though, so it looks like i will be stocking up. I was originally planning on doing one cycle and one cycle only. However, I think that the "Dark side" may have got a hold of me. I may purchase another two bottles and go another 6 weeks sometime in the fall or next winter. I think I may go for IBE epistane this time. Or perhaps stock up on some other more powerful PH's ahead of time as well. This 2014 bill is really putting a dent in my plans for the future.

Anyways, I digress. I 'm doing great. I feel stronger, I'm getting bigger by the day, and I'm not experiencing any sides other than higher blood pressure. Any questions, just ask!

Psikiguy

Awards
Day 9:
Nothing major. Weight up 2lbs. On an off day so not working out until tomorrow. Headaches have let up a bit with the cycle support but they're still there at times. Some mild back pumps (not really painful just a very slight cramping feeling when I stand for too long).
I think that the drying effect is having a detrimental effect on my injured knee. So I'll have to keep an eye on that. Other than that, so far so good. Feeling bigger every day. Any questions just ask!

Psikiguy

Awards
Update: back pumps worsening. I think it's due to sitting all day at work. I'll have to buy some taurine if they worsen further.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
How much water are you drinking? 10 days in seems really quick for back pumps and high blood pressure.

And Epi is likely to dry out your joints a lot, as you have figured. I add in a ton of omega 3s, and also super cissus, though I'm pretty sure that any cycle I do going forward is going to include trest as a test base. I really liked that compound a lot.

Psikiguy

Awards
I used to drink close to 1.5 gallons a day. I've recently gone down to about a gallon if not just under.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I used to drink close to 1.5 gallons a day. I've recently gone down to about a gallon if not just under.
Do you take a preworkout or anything? I'd probably bump the water back up at the very least. If you're taking a preworkout or consuming a lot of caffeine, I'd cut down.

Psikiguy

Awards
I was taking hydroxycut for it's energy benefits pre-workout but I stopped when the headaches started a few days ago. Other than that it's just whey and creatine.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I was taking hydroxycut for it's energy benefits pre-workout but I stopped when the headaches started a few days ago. Other than that it's just whey and creatine.
Okay, yeah, in that case, definitely up the water. Might want to take something like hawthorn berry to help with the BP. I take like 1000 mg twice a day, in addition to the amount already in my cycle support supp.

How's your sodium intake? Are you eating lots of salty foods? Do you have naturally high BP?

Psikiguy

Awards
My diet consists of purely protein, (usually) healthy fat, and fibrous carbs. Never starch or extra amounts of sodium. My blood pressure before this was 120/80 on the dot so this is a bit worrying.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
My diet consists of purely protein, (usually) healthy fat, and fibrous carbs. Never starch or extra amounts of sodium. My blood pressure before this was 120/80 on the dot so this is a bit worrying.
Hawthorn berry and lots of water, and as soon as I started writing this I realized there is one other possibility that you might want to check out. At your weight, you might have sleep apnea, which can affect your BP a lot. I had surgery for sleep apnea in the past and when I got above like 215, (and while I was on Epi) my apnea started getting bad again - I went and had a sleep study which showed my apnea was actually worse than before. I sleep with a CPAP now, and though I hate it, it helps.

If you've got symptoms like lethargy and stuff like that, your doc might recommend a sleep study to check it out.

Psikiguy

Awards
Actually I had sleep apnea a few years back but I lost around 100lbs of fat and it eased up a lot. I don't snore anymore according to my wife. But if I still do have apnea, it wouldn't be causing lethargy so suddenly after years of it.

Psikiguy

Awards
So, I went to the doctors for my check up earlier. Blood pressure isn't as high as before. 129/70. Still exploring what could be causing the nosebleeds and headaches.

Psikiguy

Awards
Day ten:
Missed a dose yesterday so I only bad 30mg but I don't think it'll break me. Headaches are here today, no nose bleeds yet but it's early. I have to work today (I'm a med student, so part time job for now) so that should be interesting. I work with food so god forbid I bleed on it.

No back pumps for now. I'll update if they come up. I've only taken 10mg today and they usually pop up around 30mg before I take the last 10mg later in the day. I have to skip a work out today because of work and med internship for school so that's annoying but I'll just have to work extra hard tomorrow.

Gains remain consistent. I've always had a large chest. That's just a genetic strongpoint of mine. It's grown with my strength. But my arms haven't ever been able to get above 17 1/2 inches. I haven't measured yet because I'm waiting until 20 days so I don't disappoint myself but I definitely feel it. I can look down and just see that they've grown. My delts are larger, my biceps peak more, and my triceps are looking like a more defined horse shoe instead of the irritating lumps they've always been. Hoping they stay this way.

I don't do abs because I can't see them (downside of a lifelong bulk), but I'm going to start and take full advantage of this cycle. I can't squat, dead lift or leg press because of my meniscus but I can do leg extensions for a ton of reps and sets so hopefully that will be enough to continue growing as legs have always been another strongpoint of mine.

I've been feeling flu like. Hopefully it's just momentary. I recently got a flu shot, and being a med student I know that I can't get the flu from that but it seems like I've gotten sick from something.

SIDES: libido infinitely increased, even at inconvenient times. Some acne. I've always had great skin so it doesn't seem like it's just coincidence. Back pumps at times but they're not bad. Nose bleeds, and headaches. Blood pressure slightly higher than before but not dangerous. Lack of concentration, and a noticeable worsening of my anxiety disorder. However, none of these are unmanageable.

GOOD SIDES: libido at convenient times. Wife doesn't know what's gotten into me.
Strength. I've never been so strong and I didn't think I ever would be. Confidence. I've always had issues in social situations, but I have been all over the place talking to people. Definitely taking on "alpha male" characteristics and it's great.
Best one; size. Getting huge. I love it.

I'll update with anything, if nothing then I'll update tomorrow. Any questions just ask!

Psikiguy

Awards
Oh yeah, upped water. Gallon and a half from now on. Seems to help headaches. Stopped creatine and most other supplements. Only keeping whey because I caught a great deal (5lbs for $25 at bj's). I'm keeping all of the supplements and saving them for my PCT so they are extra strong.

Psikiguy

Awards
Plans for PCT; revolution pct and pure test. Thinking of getting "lab chem" nolvadex. Just trying to secure a good place for now. If I can't though it looks like it's just that. I'm not seeing any signs of being **** down although I'm sure I will be in 35 days when this cycle is over. Any recommendations on supplements or pct products to use, I'd love to hear them.

As always, comments or questions I'm an open book.

Psikiguy

Awards
Oh yeah: nothing really super bad or good I guess. But when I eat, I get jaw pumps. It's like my jaw just hit 40 reps and is huge. Not bad, just something random I thought I would note. Has anyone ever noticed this? I'm not going to come out of this cycle with a jaw like Fabio am I?

Psikiguy

Awards
Oh, gaining a bit of fat also. I'm a major endomorph-mesomorph hybrid so while I have a good wife shouldered, narrow-waisted body, I gain fat really easily. I upped my calories to take full advantage of the cycle. I'm on a permanent low carb diet. Thinking of taking them from 40 a day to 10-20 to manage this problem.

Mystere3

Awards
1) you should really get a serm. Any of the research chem sites, including ones advertising on this site would fit the bill. Google liquinovla and you'll find places to find one.

2) it's likely a lot of the effects you're mentioning are related to estrogen. You might think this is strange as epi doesn't aromatize but there's a couple reasons for this. First of all, it sounds like your bf% is relatively high, meaning that your estrogen levels were higher than average before you started your cycle (fat has a lot of aromatase). Secondly, epi decreases your shbg, which will cause higher levels of free estrogen and testosterone. Your inherent test production, of course, will be shut down by negative feedback but the estrogen won't. What test you have remaining will aromatize in high levels as mentioned above.

What does this all mean?

1) you may want an AI to decrease estrogen production and avoid gyno. Having higher bf% puts you at higher risk for gyno.

2) keep a close eye on your bp. If it continues to be high you should increase your cycle support at the very least.

3) definitely get a SERM. You'd be at very high risk for rebound gyno.

Psikiguy

Awards
1) you should really get a serm. Any of the research chem sites, including ones advertising on this site would fit the bill. Google liquinovla and you'll find places to find one. 2) it's likely a lot of the effects you're mentioning are related to estrogen. You might think this is strange as epi doesn't aromatize but there's a couple reasons for this. First of all, it sounds like your bf% is relatively high, meaning that your estrogen levels were higher than average before you started your cycle (fat has a lot of aromatase). Secondly, epi decreases your shbg, which will cause higher levels of free estrogen and testosterone. Your inherent test production, of course, will be shut down by negative feedback but the estrogen won't. What test you have remaining will aromatize in high levels as mentioned above. What does this all mean? 1) you may want an AI to decrease estrogen production and avoid gyno. Having higher bf% puts you at higher risk for gyno. 2) keep a close eye on your bp. If it continues to be high you should increase your cycle support at the very least. 3) definitely get a SERM. You'd be at very high risk for rebound gyno.
I think I'm going to. I only plan on doing one cycle if anything else then one next year after this. If I'm going to make a habit out of this then I want to space it out as much as possible. 6 week cycle every year or so. I don't know if I'm at my natural limit for size but I've been training for almost (few months under) four years so it's a possibility. I want to reach it and stay there, so keeping gains from this cycle is the goal. Thanks for the advice!

Psikiguy

Awards
Update day 11;
I have no more nose bleeds (hopefully it stays this way). Chest pains are a thing but I think it's from Hydroxycut, not epistane. Problem is I go through withdrawal when I take away all of that yohimbe and 800mg of caffeine a day and get awful headaches. But when I take it I feel like I'm having a heart attack. I think I'll just half the dose.

Anyways: actual Epistane sides are still low. Today is a work out day and I plan on making the most out of it as the next one won't be until Friday. Hopefully I don't feel like I'm dying then. When I lower or stop taking Hydroxycut I'll let you all know if that's what it was, or if it was epistane.
Strength is the same because I haven't worked out since Monday (I do full body every other day), but I still gained size. Still no measurements but my sleeves are starting to get tighter and tighter. My shirts that fit a month ago are now lifting up off of my mid section because of my chest and shoulders. My legs aren't growing very fast because of my knee and my inability to squat or deadlift, however they are still growing with high volume leg extensions and curls.

Arms, a personal weakness for me are finally getting bigger and bigger. I was gaining a few inches a year before. Now I must have gained an inch in the past couple of weeks alone.

Other than that, nothing to report. A little lethargy. But it's early.

Anything, just ask!

Psikiguy

Awards
Alright just got done working out. Joint aches are no joke right now. That's a new symptom. Thought it was anxiety related arm pain but nope. Much worse with exercise. Both shoulders, both elbows, and even my good knee. Not too bad, but irritating nonetheless.

Psikiguy

Awards
Sorry, not symptom, side effect. Getting confused with school now.

Mystere3

Awards
Take fish oil. Like 4-8 caps a day. Epi dries out your joints.

Psikiguy

Awards
I already take 4000 mg a day (four 1000mg caps).
Is that more or under what you mean to dose?

Psikiguy

Awards
Alright guys. I got another nose bleed yesterday while eating. No headache but the nosebleed was at school and that was irritating.

But now, some joint aches but they're very mild. Back pumps only at work where I sit for a while, but then they go away in about an hour. Not painful enough to get taurine. I'm 279lbs. I was 269 12 days ago. That's 10 pounds, and some of it is definitely fat, and a lot of it is definitely muscle. Good amount of water I think (I hope this is just bloat from water because I definitely feel my stomach and all around fat holding areas growing. Oddly enough the leanest part of my body (legs) are leaner than ever. I'm a believer that steroids simply amplify genetic ability all around, perhaps with fat gain as well.

I'm showing a lot of muscle gain around my arms, shoulders, and legs. My chest has always been my best muscle group by far so I haven't noticed a difference between big and bigger but I'm sure it's grown as well. Back is getting wider (a problem I always had was thick lats, with no width).

I haven't gained any strength. I gained a lot in the first seven days but not in the past 5.
Initial gains were huge. Slowing down now (or just beginning?) We'll see.

Anything to add or ask, go for it.

Psikiguy

Awards
I keep forgetting to take my last 10mg dose... Not sure if that's going to effect gains too much, I just take 20mg in the morning and 50mg total that next day if I do,

Psikiguy

Awards
Feeling aches all over. Back (not pumps), joints and arms. Bad knee is getting worse. I'm getting DOMS again which because of the frequency in my training (full body 4 times a week), I've not gotten since I started training save the occasional heavy leg day. I'm getting weird DOMS though, like bicep and chest DOMS and I don't even remember what it was like, if that puts it into perspective. Definitely a side effect. Maybe because I'm growing more?

Anyways, thinking of test-dosing 50mg for a week. If anyone knows anything about 40mg vs 50mg let me know. I have enough epi left to do 50mg for the next 4 or so weeks. Or 40 for more Iike 5. I don't want to have any left over so it's either 50 for 4 or 40 for four then 60 for one.

Psikiguy

Awards
Almost forgot: definitely gained aggression. Guy at school started antagonizing me and I almost ripped him a new one. I'm generally a calm person. Just thought if note it.

Mystere3

Awards
Take 50 if you have enough for 6 weeks total; you're like 280?

Mystere3

Awards
yeah 279 as of this morning.
You should be gtg with 50 mg. Make sure you're careful to stretch and have good warm ups; while your musvles will get much stronger on epi, your joints, ligaments, and tendons don't.

Psikiguy

Awards
Hey guys almost forgot about today's log.
Managed to avoid nosebleeds today but they're not gone I'm assuming.
Been really achey. Joints feel like they're rubbing on each other with no lubrication. Specifically my shoulders and bad knee.

Joined a new gym today! Got out of planet fitness finally. My local hardcore gym closed down and the only thing left 20 miles in any direction was a planet fitness but god damn am I glad to be out. Let me just tell you, the horror stories are true.

Anyways, sides remain low. Running 40mg for another week then running 50mg the next three.

Any questions you know the drill

Psikiguy

Awards
Oh, started keto and dropped to 277. Assuming it's water.

Mystere3

Awards
You may want to up your fish oil and add a joint support.

Psikiguy

Awards
You may want to up your fish oil and add a joint support.
I actually take a good amount of fish oil twice daily and I have a cycle support that says something on it about joint support but just in case, I bought a joint support as well. Doesn't seem to be doing its job though.

Mystere3

Awards
Osta might not be bad as it seems to help joints, 10 on cycle and through pct may be a good addition as well as help with gains.

Psikiguy

Awards
This is day 14, it's been exactly two weeks since I started Havoc, and I'm a third of the way through my six week cycle.

Back width is getting more prominent, biceps growing slowly but surely, delts are growing fast.

New gym and new equipment should help me grow in the next month. I'm hoping to be able to do some light high rep squats in the near future. My quads haven't made much if any progress because all I can currently do is extensions and curls for them.

Definitely bumping up to 50mg. I have four weeks left and I'm not wasting them.

It's early in the day, no sides yet besides aches but I'll definitely be sure to update with anything.

Psikiguy

Awards
I've been taking 20mg before bed as that seems to be the logical time for muscles to repair themselves the most. Any thoughts?

Psikiguy

Awards
Day 15: cramping, runs. No nosebleeds for 48hrs, no head aches. I can dead lift at this new gym so I'll update about back pumps.

NEVER GO TO PLANET FITNESS. My free weight stability is basically gone now.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 20mg before bed as that seems to be the logical time for muscles to repair themselves the most. Any thoughts?
I'd always do 2 pre-workout. Good times

Psikiguy

Awards
Been taking 50mg for a day or two. Achey kidney area, doesn't feel cramps like back pumps but more internal. No nose bleeds for a few days. I upped my dosage two times on cycle support.
I have very noticeable muscle gains. I looked at pictures of myself from two weeks ago exactly and you would not believe the difference. My delts and chest are so much bigger and fuller. My legs are for the most part the same albeit a tiny bit larger but lighting can't do what it did to my upper body. That change is unmistakable. Seriously I look like I used synthol and didn't mess it up although I would never use that stuff. I'll post a picture of the difference at the end of this. It should be much more dramatic in four weeks than it is now and that is just exciting because this cycle has already given more than I thought it would.

Anyways, (maybe) back pumps, achey joints., and some testicular atrophy that I noticed although that could be my own paranoia. That's it at 50mg. Taking 2 when I wake up, one mid day, and two before bed. I'm experimenting with even doses versus the high dose low dose pattern that I just described. Any thought would be great.

Mystere3

Awards
It doesn't matter how you take it. You could take all 5 at once if you want. Since you've been taking it for so long you pretty much have a steady state. It takes 5 half lives to establish steady serum levels. You should probably have learned about that in pharmacology.

Maybe your serum levels will change slightly based on dosing schedule but remember that steroids have a large volume of distribution being fat soluble so the serum concentration differences will be negligible.

Psikiguy

Awards
It doesn't matter how you take it. You could take all 5 at once if you want. Since you've been taking it for so long you pretty much have a steady state. It takes 5 half lives to establish steady serum levels. You should probably have learned about that in pharmacology. Maybe your serum levels will change slightly based on dosing schedule but remember that steroids have a large volume of distribution being fat soluble so the serum concentration differences will be negligible.
I know that for certain medication taken at times intervals that there's a period where serum levels fluctuate then stabilize however they don't really mention anything about prohormones or haven't yet at least. I figured PH's would be different because they also take time to convert when you ingest them. Question since you seem to be quite knowledgable in this area, havoc is an analog of epitiostanol correct? But how anabolic
Is it compared to test? I see comparisons like that everywhere except for epistane.

Mystere3

Awards
Epi isn't a PH, it's a full blown oral steroid.

I think it has a ridic anabolic/androgenic ratio but those don't really mean much.

Psikiguy

Awards
It's day 17 now. 2 week, 3 days. I feel great. I've been unusually lazy though, which is not my personality. I'm a productive person. Lethargy symptom?

I wore a shirt today and my chest a shoulders lifted it off of my stomach and exposed my stomach area. That only used to happen when I was morbidly obese because of the moobs. Now it's because of muscle.

Epistane is no joke. It works, it really does. I have tight sleeves, and I've never had that happen before. I'm going to be huge at the end of this. I hope I keep this. I really do.

On the side of bad news, I have gained fat. I'm having unusual sugar cravings which is abnormal for me as I don't even like sweet things. It's not much, but I'm so genetically prone to fat gain that I pack on pounds from eating little amounts of sugar. The way this muscle looks on me is kind of negating how the fat looks though. I plan on cutting down 40 pounds of fat in a couple of months once I get my gains settled in and finish PCT.

No sides other than slight back pumps. Very slight.
Questions or comments you know the drill.

Psikiguy

Awards
Hey guys. I've just been notified that my behavior has been significantly different for the past 2/3 weeks. By description I've been incredibly distant and mean. I thought I was fine, I had no idea that I wasn't behaving normally.

Anyways, no other sides. I just hope that I can get a handle on the personality change.

I'll update weight in the morning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 6
YAYY Cycle Logs 50
Anabolics 34
Supplement Logs 0