My first cycle!! Thoughts??

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
33y
202lbs 5'11"
16% BF

I've been training since 26y. Been though all the GNC bullSh. Slowing down quite a bit. Lack of motivation in the gym. My physique starting to look I dunno... softer/saggier. Not as tight as 21y. Blood work is fine (for my age the Dr. says).

10wk cycle
Test C-250 Mon. Thurs. 500/wk
Aromisin will begin wk 2 through PCT 12.5mg/day
Nolva 2wks after last pin ED 40/40/20/20

Am I on the right track?? Thanks for any input.

M

m82000

Awards
I would maybe add clomid in there 100/50/50.

I would also add HCG 1000iu a week mon/ thurs. Trust me makes recovery MUCH easier and keeps your nuts normal size.

You could maybe add some dbol in there. 30mg a day. Your first cycle is always your best cycle so a lean bulk diet would be good.

Aromasin I would do 25mg mon, thurs.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Aromasin at 12.5 a day might be too high a dose to start with. 6.25 might be a better idea. Or 12.5 EOD but I prefer dosing it daily. You may not need it all if you're lucky.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Aromasin at 12.5 a day might be too high a dose to start with. 6.25 might be a better idea. Or 12.5 EOD but I prefer dosing it daily. You may not need it all if you're lucky.
this^^^ you dont need that much at all. 99% of the time people wont need that much to start and finish with. rather start lower and work up and if you have some left over YAY. but pumphouse is spot on

M

m82000

Awards
this^^^ you dont need that much at all. 99% of the time people wont need that much to start and finish with. rather start lower and work up and if you have some left over YAY. but pumphouse is spot on
Good point as you don't want to crush your estrogen either!