Injection issues

Jfitness92

Awards
i did my first injection of test e (300mg) last thursday and i started getting really bad soreness to the point where i could barely walk and now it has come time for my next injection in the same spot(left glute) and it still is pretty sore. do i inject in this same spot? or should i try quad

emantest

emantest

Awards
Inject in right glute or delts split the dose if needed. I inject in glutes twice per week no pain I use 25g 1 inch.

Jfitness92

Awards
i do split the dose im on 600mgs a week and i already did right glute the last time i injected.. do you think delts would be better than quads?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i do split the dose im on 600mgs a week and i already did right glute the last time i injected.. do you think delts would be better than quads?
Quads all the way, I don't even rotate anywhere else anymore. Even on eod's

emantest

emantest

Awards
I only pin glutes but my bro pins only delts. I've done my quads but damn it hurt the next day, also quads are very vascular make sure to aspirate.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Never liked quads. Glutes were always easiest and less painful. Never used any EOD stuff. Waiting at least 5 days b4 hitting same gluten again. Keep injection to 2 cc max. Any other shots went into delt w/ fine gage insulin spike.

Jfitness92

Awards
yeah my leg feels like i got punched its not really a soreness its a different kind of pain but not nearly as bad as the pain from my first injection in the glute. i guess everyone is different.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i did my first injection of test e (300mg) last thursday and i started getting really bad soreness to the point where i could barely walk and now it has come time for my next injection in the same spot(left glute) and it still is pretty sore. do i inject in this same spot? or should i try quad
are you rotating sites? if so, how many? Also, first time injections can be rough. The muscle isnt used to having stuff injected into it so it doesn't feel great sometimes for the first few weeks to longer. In the buz we call it virgin muscle PIP ha.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My general rotation is right quad, right glute, left quad, left glute. PIP is completely normal. More so in early injections but also depends on the gear. I have been on a few months and just went to a different brand gear and am getting bad PIP after a month of none. A lot of factors but no need to worry at all man. I remember my first inject hurt like all hell for a few days. I was limping all over the place and thought I messed something up.

Jfitness92

Awards
are you rotating sites? if so, how many? Also, first time injections can be rough. The muscle isnt used to having stuff injected into it so it doesn't feel great sometimes for the first few weeks to longer. In the buz we call it virgin muscle PIP ha.
yeah im familiar with the term, but yeah im going to start rotating between the glutes and the quads. im not really feelin the left glute though i did my first injection there last thursday and i still feel minor pain and a little swelling.. the other 2 sites i injected were the right glute and left quad. they were both virgin muscles and they both presented a normal level of soreness with no swelling at all. you probably think i must have hit a nerve but there is no way because there was no pain until 2 days after the injection. ill give the left glute one more shot and if that **** happens again im not gonna pin there anymore

Jfitness92

Awards
My general rotation is right quad, right glute, left quad, left glute. PIP is completely normal. More so in early injections but also depends on the gear. I have been on a few months and just went to a different brand gear and am getting bad PIP after a month of none. A lot of factors but no need to worry at all man. I remember my first inject hurt like all hell for a few days. I was limping all over the place and thought I messed something up.
good point thanks man