First cycle advice needed

eyezaleto

Awards
Hey need some advice. I am going to run sus 250 500mg a week for 10wks Tues/Thurs.

I need advice on my pct... What to take, how much to take and for how long after running the sus 250 for 10wks

I'm 31yrs old weight 220pounds and not sure about my body fat %.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
This information is readily available via a simple internet search. You'll learn more and be better prepared if you find it yourself.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey need some advice. I am going to run sus 250 500mg a week for 10wks Tues/Thurs.

I need advice on my pct... What to take, how much to take and for how long after running the sus 250 for 10wks

I'm 31yrs old weight 220pounds and not sure about my body fat %.
So this is what we are sure of:
-you don't know anything about how to space your doses
-you don't know anything about PCT
-you don't know anything about on-cycle supports
-you don't even know your own bf% (even an estimate)
-you haven't done any research on what you're taking
-you're extremely lazy

And this is what we assume:
-you don't know how to train properly for your body
-you probably have no regiment, program, or plan to follow that you KNOW will get results
-you don't know anything about nutrition or how to diet for your body/goals
-you most likely don't even have a realistic goal (maybe "get JACKED and RIPPED and HYYUUUGGGEE")

My advice: stay away from steroids until you can cross off all these negatives and stop being so damn lazy.
-do some research on diet, training, and overall bodybuilding
-do more research
-begin thinking about steroids
-research PCT and cycle supports
-research more
-research a ton (like for months-years) on a few compounds that make sense FOR YOU and YOUR GOALS
-research more
-Post up a sample cycle with ALL of your current stats, goals, diet, training, supports, cycle, PCT for people to critique
-Listen to the people who know what they're talking about

After all this, maybe you'll be ready.

eyezaleto

Awards
First off I did not say I had no goals nor did I say I didn't know anything about the things that you stated. I only need to know what would be the best solution for pct being as though I'm getting mixed answer from all types of sites that I have done my research on. Which I have done research on everything that I need to know. The only thing I asked was about the pct. so with this being said. If you don't have anything motivated to say then clearly shut the **** up because you are not helping at all. Research done 6 1/2 months , program done, Bf % just got it today Done, proper diet done, and I have lifting for 2yrs done. Didn't ask for your opinion if I should so it or not. Pct that's what I need more info on. But I always seem to run into *******s like yourself. Clear my thread dude

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First off I did not say I had no goals nor did I say I didn't know anything about the things that you stated. I only need to know what would be the best solution for pct being as though I'm getting mixed answer from all types of sites that I have done my research on. Which I have done research on everything that I need to know. The only thing I asked was about the pct. so with this being said. If you don't have anything motivated to say then clearly shut the **** up because you are not helping at all. Research done 6 1/2 months , program done, Bf % just got it today Done, proper diet done, and I have lifting for 2yrs done. Didn't ask for your opinion if I should so it or not. Pct that's what I need more info on. But I always seem to run into *******s like yourself. Clear my thread dude
Sure thing. Enjoy your hormone roller coaster with your dosing scheme and lack of pct. Just trying to tell you want you need to hear not what you want to. And for the record, it's not my opinion that you shouldn't do it, it's my opinion that you aren't ready.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why dont you post your ideas on pct first and then welcome help and opinions. Show the fact you have done some work.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
shut the **** up because you are not helping at all.
He is helping. He was a little blunt, though. Why you are taking a certain steroid(s) is probably the first thing you should state in order for your cycle to be critiqued properly. For example, "I'm bulking, and my calories will be ?000/day and X% from Protein Y% Carbs Z% Fats. A few of Sust's esters have short half lives but twice a week is sufficient although i would go for eod. If you'd done actual research, you'd have chose a serm that appears the most appropriate for you based on the dozens of cycle threads you've read. You would have laid out an idea for daily doses and how long after your last injection, post cycle would begin. There's certain things missing in your thread that indicate you haven't researched as thoroughly as you might have thought.

eyezaleto

Awards
Didn't know that I had to post all of that info for advice but if he would have asked instead of critiquing and insulting my intelligence on the matter then maybe things would have panned out but hey watever to each it's own can't look for assistance from everyone thanks!! Appreciate it I will enjoy my hormone roller coaster!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Troll^^^?!?! Really!! Lol ok
Look man, for starters, there is no ester you'd want to pin tues/thurs. None. That alone tells me you don't know enough.

Even limited knowledge of how a steroid works would tell you that if you pin a short ester tues/thurs you'll have way too long before your next pin (fri/sat/sun/mon) or if it's a longer ester, you'll be basically double dosing and then waiting. Your hormones will be a disaster and most likely your sides will be uncontrollable and miserable. Just trying to potentially save your balls, liver, kidneys, and potentially life.

eyezaleto

Awards
So basically all the research I looked up saying that a beginner cycle for sus 250 500mg per week is in correct

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So basically all the research I looked up saying that a beginner cycle for sus 250 500mg per week is in correct
No that's correct. The issue is the days you're dosing. You need to spread them out like sun/thurs so there's a nice even gap

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For 10weeks
We're gonna get you through this, big guy. We've been a little tough on you. I'm going to give you some advice. And its good advice. OK? Here goes:
You should pin every other day. If you have a 3ml or less pin, simply draw up between .6 and .7 ml's(.65 ml/cc) a little less than 3/4 of an ML.

A calendar might work but I always remember because I like needles.

Order from a 'reputable' research chemical co. some aromasin(exemestane) also order some Clomid while you're at it. They will abbreviate the name of it.

Then we shall proceed.

eyezaleto

Awards
Appreciate you all bring hard on me as well as I do need to do more research. I thought I have done all the research needed but I will take your advice and start the ordering and research more on what you mentioned in the A.M.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Appreciate you all bring hard on me as well as I do need to do more research. I thought I have done all the research needed but I will take your advice and start the ordering and research more on what you mentioned in the A.M.

Smartest thing you've said! I'm glad to see that you're starting to realize that there's more to it then just sticking a needle somewhere and seeing all the gainz. Its a science (literally), and even a bit of an art to truly tune it in to your individual body.

We just don't want more idiots going out and getting some dumb cycle from their "big" gym bro and ending up with heart/liver failure, kidney disease, and gyno after 3 weeks on 2948572394580 compounds. These people are the reason steroids have such a bad rep. Its more often the user that is the problem then the drug.

eyezaleto

Awards
I actually knew that it was more to just pinning. I have done a lot of research but a little unclear in some areas such as pct and on cycle support. Also I chose sus 250 for the 1st cycle because literally every site that I went to told me that sus would be the best 1st cycle being as tho I'm a beginner.

eyezaleto

Awards
A lot of my research lead me to sus for the first cycle 250mg per week for 12 weeks. Some say that cycle is pointless I should pin 500mg a week and use nolvadex for pct to answer your question .

eyezaleto

Awards
A lot of my research lead me to sus for the first cycle 250mg per week for 12 weeks. Some say that cycle is pointless I should pin 500mg a week and use nolvadex for pct.

eyezaleto

Awards
Any suggestions about running letro .25mg 2weeks before I start my cycle to prevent gyno?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
250mg per week? Ur wasting your money and that low you probably wouldn't need a pct at all.. Just my opinion
250mg/wk is a TRT type dose. It WILL shut you down, and will basically replace your normally produced test with synthetic. Its not going to really help you build more muscle then normal though unless you have very low natural t levels. 500mg/wk is the suggested dose (or 250mg x 2 doses ex. sun/thurs) for the longer esters (cyp/enan/etc) becuase there is a lower % of actual test vs oil. If you pin prop or a short ester you can get away with 300-400 and see great gains.

eyezaleto

Awards
Alright let me start from the beginning been doin research allday and last night amongst previous research I have done for the last six months.

Im planning on starting my first cycle in about a month and want to get all the input i can.

Height : 5'9
Weight : 220 (roughly 8-10%bf)
Training 2 yrs

Cycle :
Sustanon 250mg 2x/wk for 12 weeks- So 500mg/wk total *one injection sunday morning the other thurs night*

PCT: *(starting 3wks after last inject due to the half life of sustanon)

Clomid 50 - daily for weeks 16 - 18(3 weeks after last injection)
Nolva 40 - daily for weeks 16 - 18(3 weeks after last injection)

*I have HCG as well but i am very confused as to when to start taking it or if i should at all. I have heard it will get your body to bounce back faster when combined with nolva and cloimd. As well as help with keeping gains. There is just so much conflicting info

Questions:

1) Is my PCT Ok as far as the clomid and nolva dosing?

2) IF.. I should use the HCG when should i start it? During the cycle? After? Or from weeks 12 on?

3) Is 250iu of HCG a week enough if i decide to use it?

thanx any input would be great appreciated.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alright let me start from the beginning been doin research allday and last night amongst previous research I have done for the last six months.

Im planning on starting my first cycle in about a month and want to get all the input i can.

Height : 5'9
Weight : 220 (roughly 8-10%bf)
Training 2 yrs

Cycle :
Sustanon 250mg 2x/wk for 12 weeks- So 500mg/wk total *one injection sunday morning the other thurs night*

PCT: *(starting 3wks after last inject due to the half life of sustanon)

Clomid 50 - daily for weeks 16 - 18(3 weeks after last injection)
Nolva 40 - daily for weeks 16 - 18(3 weeks after last injection)

*I have HCG as well but i am very confused as to when to start taking it or if i should at all. I have heard it will get your body to bounce back faster when combined with nolva and cloimd. As well as help with keeping gains. There is just so much conflicting info

Questions:

1) Is my PCT Ok as far as the clomid and nolva dosing?

2) IF.. I should use the HCG when should i start it? During the cycle? After? Or from weeks 12 on?

3) Is 250iu of HCG a week enough if i decide to use it?

thanx any input would be great appreciated.
Very nicely laid out now.
1) I would run a 4 week PCT like this:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

2/3) Don't know much about HCG as I've never used it. You can find a lot of variety on dosing and protocols so its really just a shot in the dark/ trial and error for you.

Mystere3

Awards
I think you could go with either clomid or novla, or if you're gonna go with both, half the dose of novla to 20/20/10/10. I don't think hcg is necessary with this cycle.

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

2/3) Don't know much about HCG as I've never used it. You can find a lot of variety on dosing and protocols so its really just a shot in the dark/ trial and error for you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You could go with either but why not maximize recovery... Why only the half dose? Nolva and clomid work differently so why would you shortchange 1?

I think you could go with either clomid or novla, or if you're gonna go with both, half the dose of novla to 20/20/10/10. I don't think hcg is necessary with this cycle.

Mystere3

Awards
You could go with either but why not maximize recovery... Why only the half dose? Nolva and clomid work differently so why would you shortchange 1?
they both act on the same receptors and both modulate estrogen; while clomid may be better at hpta upregulation and novla is perhaps better at gyno they are both SERMS and act on the same receptors as estrogen analogues. I tend to run one SERM at a time; other people will run both, but IME it's not necessary. If you're worried about efficacy run torem.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

250 IU EOD HCG. Usually start 3-4 weeks in.
And if you do the Nolva/Clomid combo, the clomid should literally be half that:
50/50/25/25

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
not gunna be that guy but...

this is 8% bodyfat.. at 217lbs and 5'10

olu-ben-shidah-after.jpg

everyone is off a on bodyfat percents. so no worries

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Perkins! I always thought you were the big blonde guy with the faux halk in the avi, but your, um, well, um, your African american? ;)

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do your hormone lvls look like? should get blood work first before starting any cycle