Dmz-15/stano-200 cycle

Astock

Astock

Awards
Planning on running a dmz/stano cycle starting march 2nd. Any advice or ideas a welcome

Stats:
Height:5'10
Weight:184
Bf: 8%
Max bench: 340
Max squat: 405
Max deadlift: 455

Dmz-15 0/0/30/30/30/45/45/45
Stano-200 800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1200
Damage control
Arnold pack
Fish oil
Protein
Alpha T2
CLA
Blox
Taurine

Pct
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/10/10 (what do you guys think about running both? Got advice from a friend and that's what he did after a test/dbol cycle. Too much?
Erase starting 3rd week
Creatine
Mr Hyde
Lgi rehab
Purus labs d-pol

Open to any suggestions

Last edited:
Astock

Astock

Awards
Going for a clean bulk, with emphasis on strength gains. I lift 6 days a week, Sunday off. Three day split, chest/tris, back/bis, legs/shoulders

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
6 days is prolly too much. 50/25/25/25 of clomid would be enough IME

Astock

Astock

Awards
I'm only working each muscle twice a week and I only do two excersises. I'm not looking to gain much mass, mostly strength. And 50/25/25/25 on the clomid with the nolva? Or just the clomid at 50/25/25/25?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
clomid 50/25/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

whichever you choose, doesn't matter

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good to me.

Just drop one of the serms. Besides that your good to go playa. Logging?

I love DMZ and stano. You going to enjoy it

Astock

Astock

Awards
How was it when you ran it? I'll probably log it. How were the strength gains and the only thing im worried about it gaining too much weight lol, have to stay near 183 for powerlifting meet in April.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Why delay the start of DMZ? Start them both at the same time, run the Stano two weeks past the DMZ.

bel1

Awards
Why delay the start of DMZ? Start them both at the same time, run the Stano two weeks past the DMZ.
would go with this unless it means u will be off dmz during the comp.
also no need for 2 SERMs..
if you have to stay your weight, dont raise ur surplus too much and go for a recomp.. it should be better than gaining too much and trying to cut for the comp. also must you stay in the weight class or any chance of just going for the one above?

Astock

Astock

Awards
I'm delaying the start so my last dose of dmz is at the competition. And that's what I'm going for, more of a recomp. Gonna stick pretty close to maintenance and add it some low impact cardio to keep my weight down. Big difference in totals from my weight class to the next. And as for the serm, which do you guys prefer? I have both already.

bel1

Awards
I'm delaying the start so my last dose of dmz is at the competition. And that's what I'm going for, more of a recomp. Gonna stick pretty close to maintenance and add it some low impact cardio to keep my weight down. Big difference in totals from my weight class to the next. And as for the serm, which do you guys prefer? I have both already.
i like to be a bitch
so i take clomid

Astock

Astock

Awards
Logging this on another thread, if anyone's interested.

Astock

Astock

Awards
It won't let me because I don't have more than 20 posts? But it's under LGI dmz/stano log