Need a helping hand.

Skindiverj

Awards
Hey everyone I will cut to the point I am new to the world of PH and just need a point in the right direction
this is the stack that I was directed to do

Have cycled Havoc and didnt really know what i was doing did not see many changes

• PHF Trenavar (60 servings)
• PHF 6-bromo (60 servings)
• Athletix Titanium XL (120 capsules)
• Purus Labs Organ Shield (60 capsules)

I was told also told to stack epi with the aforementioned supplements my real question is what do I take and when and for how long do I take it basically I need directions in broken down terms and if there are any other vitamins that would be recommended as well.
I am 75 inches tall
23 years old
195 lbs
bench 250
DL 350
squat 275

any help is much appreciated.
-J

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Do you know what a serm is?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I just looked up what it is.
With all due respect, if you had to look it up then please spend more time researching how to properly cycle....

Skindiverj

Awards
thats what I'm trying to do. I just was told to come here for help. If you read my original post I explain that I am a novice to all of this and need some insight into the subject. I am still in the research portion of all of this.. I have looked at other forums and every time someone comes with questions they get told to look more stuff up or written off. but thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im definitely not writing you off, I just encourage people to educate themselves when they want to manipulate their hormones.....
Epi/tren is a great stack for sure

chris223

Awards
  • Established
thats what I'm trying to do. I just was told to come here for help. If you read my original post I explain that I am a novice to all of this and need some insight into the subject. I am still in the research portion of all of this.. I have looked at other forums and every time someone comes with questions they get told to look more stuff up or written off. but thanks
"Research" does not mean coming to the board with zero knowledge and asking to be spoon-fed the information you need. People who ask questions like yours get "written off" (not really, but I'm just using your words) because the answers to their questions are already all over the internet. Every board has tons of logs and informative threads on the very cycle you plan to run (a cycle that you probably aren't ready for anyway). Go ask Google these questions instead of asking board vets. Educate yourself or stay natural.