Help a brother out please

holyrolla56

holyrolla56

Awards
I'm starting a stack of winny, Tren and test cyp. I need to know how much should I take and how many times a week

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It would seem ideal to me to have already read sooooo much information on these 3 hormones you plan on complicating your body with, that you would already have at least an idea what dosage would be effective for you. It seems a bit frightening that you possibly don't.

holyrolla56

holyrolla56

Awards
Ok man. I've taken each one of these by themselves in the past I studied what I could before I started my first cycle. I just wanted an answer from someone who has taken this stack. I get different answers and very low dosages from the books and websites. I thought someone may have stacked up these 3 and could share their experience. That's all

Viking23

Awards
Give us an idea of how you were thinking of running the cycle and then we will critique it .

Good advice like always matthersby

Viking23

Awards
Yeah man we aren't being dikks. Just think if we told you what to use and then something goes wrong you won't know what to use to combat the sides or why you should up the doses or lower the doses of gear.

holyrolla56

holyrolla56

Awards
Sorry it took so long to reply I've been working this snow and Ice storm. appreciate all the advice and I will take everything into consideration when I make my choice whether to take it or not.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You got a "stack". Is every one of the compounds in pill form and from a "legal" site? If so shove them up your ass and get mad gains!!

To be honest you sound like a uneducated mouth breather. You took them all individually? For how long? How did you pct? How did you like tren by itself? What dose? Your post is lacking any real information so therefore I.know you are full of sh*t and probably some young teenager that wants a shortcut.

Hahahaha

Oh yeah there is no "this stack" of tren winny and test. If you bought that "stack" from a website enjoy your bunk gear

holyrolla56

holyrolla56

Awards
Uneducated mouth breather OK our conversation is done

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Asking these questions and not even providing ester lengths? Wtf? How would anyone give an educated response to these generic asinine questions?

holyrolla56

holyrolla56

Awards
BTW I'm 44 Yrs old and if you don't know who your talking to or about keep quiet. I know what I'm doing o just wanted some input. From some brothers I thought knew their stuff but I got you wow I'm done with this website and your ignorance don't speak to me again dude

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Uneducated mouth breather OK our conversation is done
Haha. Dude srsly, these guys responding know their shyt and again your post is lacking a lot of info holmes.

Like Dave said, you ran tren by itself? Winny by itself? C'mon man

Research research research and then come here with intelligent questions.

We are trying to help bro not just being diicks

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BTW, I'm starting a stack of honey, pb, and wheat. How many scoops, where does the bread go, and what kind of honey should I use? And how do I eat it?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No I was being a dik. On purpose too. Don't threaten me to leave the website man you brought nothing to the table. We lose nothing by you leaving haha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
BTW, I'm starting a stack of honey, pb, and wheat. How many scoops, where does the bread go, and what kind of honey should I use? And how do I eat it?
Are you post cycling with whey? Creatine will help with shutdown too

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Dave why are u suggesting a post without deer antler spray???

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dave why are u suggesting a post without deer antler spray???
Good catch! Be sure to put it on your nuts to prevent shrinkage. Also unicorn milk helps but its hard to find

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have a unicorn, I could maybe share
Really? That would be awesome man. I am willing to come over and milk it for you. I heard right from the tit is the best gains

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
PM me on any extra UM(unicorn milk) you may have.
I don't even fu(k with DAA anymore.
My buddy had a male unicorn. He gave it a ton of Deca and no caber. After a few weeks it was lactating and he used that. He got really swole but wouldn't share.

Haha too far?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My buddy had a male unicorn. He gave it a ton of Deca and no caber. After a few weeks it was lactating and he used that. He got really swole but wouldn't share.

Haha too far?
That would actually be better. Male lactation milk is preferred.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running DAA and UM after I get back from my boys bachelor party in Cartagena next week. I was gonna log it in anabolics because that's the people I enjoy talking to. I've had a team of scientists working on cloning this unicorn for damn near 27 months now, they should have it figured out by 2015 and I'll hook everyone up

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm planning on running DAA and UM after I get back from my boys bachelor party in Cartagena next week. I was gonna log it in anabolics because that's the people I enjoy talking to. I've had a team of scientists working on cloning this unicorn for damn near 27 months now, they should have it figured out by 2015 and I'll hook everyone up
Awesome! Hopefully the clones are as potent as the original.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can still claim natty actually though:

UM
Trib
DAA
Fenu
Yohimbe
Deer A.S.
Pink M.

They don't test for these gems.