Shredded Labs X-Trenavar standalone cycle...first log

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Hello all... I am new to this forum and I will be starting a Tren cycle in a few days. I have done a lot of research, but I know my knowledge is still very limited. I was hoping for some feedback on my cycle plans. Here are my plans, let me know if I'm missing anything, or if something looks wack. If there is any interest, I will also follow with a log. I have done a cylce of H-drol, and P-mag prior to this cycle. I also had my 1st cycle using Tren Xtreme... was terrible, I was really unprepared and I ended up getting beat up, live and learn, luckily no permanent damage.

Product: X-Trenavar by Shredded Labs.

Start date: 2/16/2014

Tren Dosage by week: 60mg/60mg/90mg/90mg/90mg/90mg.

Other supplements: MP creatine, Albuterex pre workout/Jym-Pre Jym, Cellucor BCAA's, ISO protein, Taurine, Multi, fish oil, glucosomine/chondrotin/msm, calcium/magnesium.

Liver support etc: AI Sports Nutrition Cycle support, starting a few days prior to start of cycle, through the end of PCT.

Other support during cycle: Cabergoline, .5mg every 3rd day.

PCT: Toremefine, DAA and Lean Xtreme for approximately 4 weeks.

Goals: I am at 196 as of this morning (fasted) and approximately 16-17% BF. I would like to stay around the 200lb mark while dropping to 12-14% BF. I will be on a cutting diet with added cardio (mostly HIIT).

My starting 1RM are as follow:
Bench: approx 365lbs, my PR was 385 x 3, but that was on a bulk.
Squat: approx 405lbs
Deadlift: approx 455lbs
DB shoulder press to parallel: 120lbs each arm. I think I can do more, but my gym only goes to 120's

Let me know if I'm missing anything or if anything is jacked up. Also let me know if you are intersted in a log. I will do a solid log if there is interest, but I won't waste my time if no one is gonna use it. Thanks in advance and have a good one!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. Just start the tren @90 and go up from there if you have no problems/sides.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Looks good. Just start the tren @90 and go up from there if you have no problems/sides.
Muchos gracias... I just went and bought a 3rd bottle.... Appreciate the advice. Should I start the cabergoline immediately or wait for a bit?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subed

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
roger that and thanks. I will post up before and after pics too

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
not pretty, but here are the before pics, taken today. I will post more pics at the end of my cycle.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
My training schedule has been, and will continue to look like this. The first three days the focus is moving heavy weight with moderate volume. The next three is higher volume, lower weight, more hypertrophic.

Monday-chest, front delts, triceps, abs, cardio
Tuesday-back, traps, rear delts, biceps, cardio
Wednesday- legs, abs
Thursday- repeat Monday
Friday- repeat Tuesday
Saturday- repeat Wednesday
Sunday - rest

If my joint start feeling beat up I will cut out a day and rest. I can post up a more detailed description of each day later if anyone wants.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Looks like a solid routine.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Looks like a solid routine.
Thanks a lot man. I'm getting excited and impatient lol... I want to start yesterday.. But waiting for all my crap to show up still... (Should of went with express shipping.. ). Anyway, I have a feeling this is going to be a kick ass cycle and only time will tell!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks a lot man. I'm getting excited and impatient lol... I want to start yesterday.. But waiting for all my crap to show up still... (Should of went with express shipping.. ). Anyway, I have a feeling this is going to be a kick ass cycle and only time will tell!
I'm interested to see how this is going to turn out for you I have the term stacked in my sup stash with some epi I was thinking about running it this summer

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
I'm interested to see how this is going to turn out for you I have the term stacked in my sup stash with some epi I was thinking about running it this summer
I thought about running a stack with epi on this cycle, but I think I am going to run them both solo before I stack em. If this cycle goes well I think my next one might be Epi, DMZ or Max-LMG. We'll see though.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Started pre-loading my cycle support today. I've heard mixed opinions on this, but better safe than sorry.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
I started a day early because I got everything in the mail yesterday, and in impatient! I started @ 90mg of tren and took .5mg of caber. I'm going to continue all of my other supplements while on cycle so I can maximize results. Obviously not feeling anything yet today. I will update things as my body progresses. Here's to hoping! :)

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
I finished my week with a back workout. It was higher rep, lower weight.
T-bar rows (15x 1 plate)
(15x 2 plates)
(15x 3 plates)
(20x 3 plates)
(15x 4 plates)
Wide grip pull downs (15x160)
(15x180)
(15x200)
(15x160)
(12x140)
Cable row. (12x160)
(12x200)
(15x140)
(15x140)
Rope front lat pull downs (15x80)
(15x100)
(12x120)
DB upright rows each arm (12x55)
(12x75)
(12x85)
BB front shrugs. (12x135)
(12x225)
(15x225)
Lateral raises each arm. (12x22.5)
(15x25)
(15x 22.5)
Reverse machine flyes. (15x80)
(15x80)
I then worked bicep and forearms and Abs. Getting tired of dealing with my phone, will use my computer for this from now on. ;). Next week I'll be starting up on Monday with legs. Tomorrow I rest. :). Even though I wasn't on the tren for my first 5 workouts this week, I can tell I'm mentally ready because all my workouts kicked ass! Hopefully I can keep it up now that I have help.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice dude!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel like I flicked my phone three times to get to the bottom of your workout lol good work

Mystere3

Awards
Why are you using caber? Are you gyno prone?

Mystere3

Awards
I know ppl use it with injectable tren but with trenavar at 20% conversion 90 mg is only 18 mg while ppl are injecting 300-500 mg; is caber really necessary?

Guess better safe than sorry.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
I know ppl use it with injectable tren but with trenavar at 20% conversion 90 mg is only 18 mg while ppl are injecting 300-500 mg; is caber really necessary?

Guess better safe than sorry.
I am definitely gyno prone and don't want to chance it. I'd rather drop a few bucks and have a strong sex drive and avoid gyno.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Day 3

I got back to business today with a Monday leg day. I have felt very good thus far, no negative sides except some back pumps today. I have actually slept like a baby the last two nights, which is contrary to what is supposed to happen. We will see how things go in the next few days. Here is my workout from today. I wanted to start the workout with squats, but the ONLY squat rack at 24 hour fitness was being used by the same guy for 1/2 my workout..... FML. So I went back to squats at the end of my workout and had to take it easy because I was already fatigued.

Leg press: 15x2 plates, 12x4 plates, 8x8 plates, 6x10 plates, 4x12 plates, 10x6 plates
Leg extensions: 12x160, 8x190, 7x235
Iso leg extensions (each leg): 14x55, 10x70
Stiff leg deads: 12x135, 6x225, 6x315
Leg curls: 6x130, 6x140, 5x150
Thigh abductor(I know, embarrassing): 12x90, 12x110, 7x130
adductor (I know..... have to, tore my groin and needs love): 15x70, 15x90, 10x110
Standing calf raises: 15x220, 10x400, 12x400, 10x400
Seated iso calf raises (each leg):12x90, 10x110, 12x130
Squats: 12x135, 6x225, 4x315, 12x135
Lower ab (leg raises): 15, 15
Cable oblique pull(each side):12x110, 12x150

10 minutes of HIIT on treadmill.

I still had energy when I left, but I didn't want to overdo it and hurt myself. If I would have started with squats I probably would have gone to 365-405. I will be doing chest/shoulder/triceps tomorrow and I'm stoked! I am probably going to bump my dose to 120mg next week or the week after if I still feel this good. Enjoy your sleep men!

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Well, I did some reading... It appears my restful sleep may be another nice caber side effect... I'll take it. :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've got some strong wheelz

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Day 4
Today was a rough day. I was in a fitness class for my job. The class consisted of 6 hours of speed, conditioning, plyometrics and some strength work... In other words, I was spent by around 2PM. I did my workout at around 5PM despite feeling wiped out. I'm feeling the effects of the tren now... Despite being beat up, once I got going in the gym, my energy kicked in, and I still felt relatively strong. I noticed a small increase in vascularity today. I also felt more of the "Alpha" male coming out. I weighed in at 200lbs today. I started at 196. I think some of that is water/food weight, but we will see. Here was today's workout. I am avoiding flat bench due to a right shoulder injury.

Inner DB bench press (each arm): 16x22.5, 15x50, 10x75, 8x95, 6x105.
Incline DB press(each arm): 12x55, 10x85, 8x105, 6x115
Dips: 12 (BW), 12, 12
Machine flyes: 15x100, 10x220 dropped into 8x100
Machine bench press: 170x12 dropped into 10x120
Seated DB shoulder press (each arm): 16x45, 6x75, 5x95, 8x65
DB front raise(each arm): 8x30, 8x30, 7x40
DB tricep skull crushers(each arm) 12x22.5, 8x35
DB shoulder overhead: 12x55, 10x75, 8x105
DB kickbacks: 12x22.5, 10x25

I slept like CRAP last night, not sure why, but hopefully it's better tonight. I suspect it was due to tanning to the point of a mild burn. I am not so burned today, so hopefully that's all it was, because I only got about 5 hours of sleep and I was laying in bed for 9. lol.... Tomorrow is back day (my favorite day by far) and I'm psyched and ready to roll. I am really debating on jumping to 120mg a day starting Saturday... what do you guys think? Should I wait another week or go crazy?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Wait a week bro idk how long it takes people to "feel it" but give it a few days and see what's up

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Day 5

Ugh... I took a few advil PM's last night so I could get a good night sleep. I got about 10 hours and it felt great. I still felt wrecked when I woke up from that class I took. Here is today's workout. Back day happens to be my favorite, and today did not disappoint.

Rack pulls: 12x135, 6x225, 6x315, 6x405, 5x455
Wide grip lat pd: 12x130, 6x200, 6x240, 4x260
Cable row: 12x100, 12x200, 10x230, 8x250
Front lat pushdowns: 12x50, 12x60, 8x80, 8x150
DB upright row (each arm): 12x35, 12x75, 10x85, 8x95
DB shrugs (each arm):11x115, 12x115 dropped into 12x50. (yes I'm too lazy to grab the 120's from the bottom rack :p )
DB curls (each arm): 12x17.5, 6x30, 5x40, 4x50, 4x60
DB hammer curls (each arm): 12x30, 6x40, 7x40
Cable concentration curls (each arm): 15x35, 15x35
Cambered bar reverse curls: 10x55, 10x55, 10x55
Barbell forearm rolls: 12x110, 12x100

Workout was solid... just like yesterday, I noticed more shoulder/neck/forearm vascularity today. I can tell I'm gonna be hurting tomorrow, we'll see if I can eek out my leg day tomorrow... I may end up having to take the day off because my hip flexors/lower abs, and thorasic area of my back are wicked sore from all the sprinting/core work I did yesterday. I weighed in at 199 today. I will probably not weigh myself again until next week.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Knowing when to rest is just as important as knowing how hard to push your self IMO.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Knowing when to rest is just as important as knowing how hard to push your self IMO.
For sure man... Better to miss a day and hit it hard the next, then to push forward, get injured and miss 5 months. :)

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Day 6
I was still really sore today from Tuesday's class. I'm having groin, hip flexor and lower back pain. I did go do my 2nd leg day today. I kept the reps between 15-20, and did a lot of very light sets. I just tried to get blood pumping to assist in healing/deload. I will be back on track tomorrow with chest. :) I took another .5 mg of caber this morning. I am still feeling pretty good. No sides other than back pumps, even on such a light day... and even with taurine. I've kept my diet on track with low carbs, high protein and a slight calorie defecit. Hopefully next week I start seeing some solid results. Other than a little vascularity, and some added strength, I haven't really noticed any body composition changes.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Still on track... Haven't missed a workout, just haven't had time to post much. I bumped up to 120 mg today, we will see how it goes. I have noticed some mild sides... Still getting back pumps... Much more irritable... More vascular, strength is up. I've been dreaming each night, which I usually don't, or at least don't remember. I have definitely noticed my muscles are more "full" on a regular basis. My appetite is up and I have been eating quite a bit more, still clean though. I will be backing off again because my main goal is to cut. I did dead lifts for the first time in a few months. Put up 405 twice after several sets. Not a pr, but for not doing them in awhile, not bad either. I think I will stay at 120 mg until the last two weeks, then go for 150mg. We will see how I feel at 120mg.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How's the libido that's my main concern with that compound with no test base.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
How's the libido that's my main concern with that compound with no test base.
Honestly I haven't noticed a difference one way or the other. I was expecting it to go up with the caber, but it seems I'm just maintaining. Everything still works well though. ;). I have noticed today I have a little pressure when I'm almost finished taking a wiz... I'm assuming my prostate is flaring a bit. Not bad yet, but something to keep an eye on. If it gets worse should I up the dose on my cycle support? Or take something else for prostate health?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What brand of cycle support are you using

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm using it now and I just got with my tub of apples and cinnamon, not bad. I'm using raspberry lemonade, not the best.